Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Software Advice

Duke Wellington

Please can I have some advice of website creation and hosting software. My needs:

1. A good collection of professional stock pictures included to create a professional looking website.

2. Software easy to use (as my programming skills are basic). Preferably click and drop with an easy to grasp UI to create my website.

3. Lowest cost possible (both the cost of the software and domain hosting with emails).

4. I am trying to build an interactive training website which gives a theory, then has some interactive training exercises to show the customer how to apply it.

5. The means to survey customers and feed that information to me for data mining.

Thanks!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertrat56

• Duke Wellington

• Grim Reaper 6

• Ain'tGottaClue

You could use GoDaddy as the web host (very easy to set up) and then there are survey sites that will let you set up surveys, I don't know how the data is stored though. 

One survey site is iqconnect.com;   there are others.

Edited by Desertrat56

4 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

Please can I have some advice of website creation and hosting software. My needs:

1. A good collection of professional stock pictures included to create a professional looking website.

2. Software easy to use (as my programming skills are basic). Preferably click and drop with an easy to grasp UI to create my website.

3. Lowest cost possible (both the cost of the software and domain hosting with emails).

4. I am trying to build an interactive training website which gives a theory, then has some interactive training exercises to show the customer how to apply it.

5. The means to survey customers and feed that information to me for data mining.

Thanks!

Sometimes it is easier to hire someone to build it, that way you get everything want and there are less headaches.

• 5 months later...

Is there an alternative to the Chrome browser in a Chromebook, or are you stuck with Chrome?

10 hours ago, Ain'tGottaClue said:

Is there an alternative to the Chrome browser in a Chromebook, or are you stuck with Chrome?

Mozilla Firefox is better, I use it on my mac and on my work computer, which is Microsoft.

• Confused 1