Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Writer accuses Trump of raping her

Merc14

E. Jean Carroll ,"the advice lady", is accusing Trump of raping her.  She doesn't remember the exact year, '95 or '96 she thinks, or the month, fall because she was wearing a black wool dress, she thinks,  There were no witnesses, no sales attendant in the store section, no video, no police report, no previous reports.  She is selling a  book that is about to hit the shelves but let's all see how the left runs with this. :rolleyes::lol:

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/writer-accuses-trump-raping-right-book-published?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

How dare she besmirch the good name of President Trump. 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

E. Jean Carroll ,"the advice lady", is accusing Trump of raping her.

That should assure him 4 more years in the White House. But he better start a war to be absolutely sure.

Edited by sci-nerd
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

How dare she besmirch the good name of President Trump. 

More worthless than usual, well done!

• Like 2

Yeah, imagine Our Great Leader Donald 'Grab em by the va- JJ' Trump 'raping' anyone. :lol:

Pah- lease.*

*(thats not to say this particular example isnt clearcut BS)

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Merc14 said:

More worthless than usual, well done!

...are you saying that these accusations will have a negative effect on Trump? 

2 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

...are you saying that these accusations will have a negative effect on Trump? 

:rolleyes:

• Haha 2

My favorite quote from the article:

She also does not remember if cameras caught it, said if they did it would not look like rape, and that he would not be seen unzipping his pants,

Seriously????  And she just happens to have a book coming out next week.  Libel.  Sue her for libel.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Just heard about this. Here is her story. Check out the title of this book. It sounds like an agenda and politics or vocation doesn't seem to really matter. Biden has them also. I don't know if I should believe her, just like the thousands of other accusations that are flying around. 

https://people.com/politics/donald-trump-raped-e-jean-carroll/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Merc14 said:

E. Jean Carroll ,"the advice lady", is accusing Trump of raping her.  She doesn't remember the exact year, '95 or '96 she thinks, or the month, fall because she was wearing a black wool dress, she thinks,  There were no witnesses, no sales attendant in the store section, no video, no police report, no previous reports.  She is selling a  book that is about to hit the shelves but let's all see how the left runs with this. :rolleyes::lol:

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/writer-accuses-trump-raping-right-book-published?

oh god get over all this  bull crap to get trump:) I am a women that wants to get every man `s  job

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

there are good women that want to help rule.  but not all of them that are just trying to take over men":(

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Now its obvious her story is bull****

The man is in his seventies and works a helluva lot more hours than I am sure you do, what kind of god like image do you show the world?    Do better than base insults you bitter child, you lost an election get over it and offer some thoughts I why you think he is so terrible instead of your teenage whining and childish insulting.  With arguments like yours 2020 is in the bag.  :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

What high end store like Bergdorf Goodman would allow a woman to take a man into the dressing room with her? Especially 20 years ago. That's like getting raped in Neiman Marcus. Even Walmart has a dressing room attendant.  In Merc's link she says it was a fur number. The People link she says lingerie. She thought he was going to try it on? I'm calling BS on this one.

Men just buy gifts. They don't try on their own purchases most of the time. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, susieice said:

What high end store like Bergdorf Goodman would allow a woman to take a man into the dressing room with her? Especially 20 years ago. That's like getting raped in Neiman Marcus. Even Walmart has a dressing room attendant.  In Merc's link she says it was a fur number. The People link she says lingerie. She thought he was going to try it on? I'm calling BS on this one.

Men just buy gifts. They don't try on their own purchases most of the time. 

Supposedly Bergdorf Goodman  had NO ATTENDANTS in the area when a multimillionaire and media personality are shopping.  This one is so obvious I am not even  sure the MSM will run with it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Carroll also alleged that in the 1990s, media executive Les Moonves had assaulted her as well.[

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._Jean_Carroll

This one in a lift. 

Jeeeze, a changing room, a lift? Book two will be a bus stop and a shed, due in another 20 years time when she finds others who have been accused of  assault.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Supposedly Bergdorf Goodman  had NO ATTENDANTS in the area when a multimillionaire and media personality are shopping.  This one is so obvious I am not even  sure the MSM will run with it.

High end places like that have assistants. They will hand you what you want to try on, put articles back on hangers and go get something else you may want to try that you didn't bring with you. Walmart has an attendant that monitors what people take in and bring back out to prevent shoplifting. There is no way she got Donald Trump into a dressing room, or anyone else. These stores thrive on their reputation for excellent service. 

We could poll the ladies of UM to see how many of us would take a man into a dressing room with us. I don't think many would. We could also ask the men if they'd go. I don't think that would be many either. Especially if she wants you to do the trying on.

This story makes no sense.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, susieice said:

Here in Newsweek, she says she still has the unwashed coat from 24 years ago.

Did she store it with Monica's dress??? :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Piney said:

Sexual ass -ults This is getting stormy... daniels

Edited by Impedancer
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Impedancer said:

This is getting stormy... daniels

Stormy didn't do too well. I don't think Monica got anything. Paula Jones got $850,000 from Clinton to drop the charges against him. 

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, Piney said:

It's been hanging on her closet door. A treasured keepsake for future use I guess.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

36 minutes ago, susieice said:

It's been hanging on her closet door. A treasured keepsake for future use I guess.

Isn't the rule if you don't wear something in the past 2 years you take it to good will?  :)

The article I read I can't quote here,  but she seemed unsure that anything actually... uh ...happened.  For the life of me I can't see a) why she would help some guy she barely knows pick out lingerie...b ) why she would suggest he put it on...can you see Trump agreeing to do that? c) why you would accompany a man you barely know into a ladies dressing room where you think he's going to put on women's lingerie. Was she going to help him adjust it properly? He's a large man, what size was that lingerie?

• Like 3