Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Writer accuses Trump of raping her

Merc14

1 hour ago, skliss said:

Isn't the rule if you don't wear something in the past 2 years you take it to good will?  :)

The article I read I can't quote here,  but she seemed unsure that anything actually... uh ...happened.  For the life of me I can't see a) why she would help some guy she barely knows pick out lingerie...b ) why she would suggest he put it on...can you see Trump agreeing to do that? c) why you would accompany a man you barely know into a ladies dressing room where you think he's going to put on women's lingerie. Was she going to help him adjust it properly? He's a large man, what size was that lingerie?

That's funny. I was thinking the same thing. How big was this woman? What was this woman thinking he was going to try it on. Why did she even think he'd get into a woman's dressing room? I just can't imagine Donald Trump, in Manhattan where he was one of the most famous faces and multimillionaires in town, walking into Bergdorf Goodman and all the store associates didn't swarm to assist him. Saks Fifth Avenue would have been right there every time he stopped to look at something. I don't see Trump ever asking her to help him as she's walking out the door.

Most people donate or throw away their unused clothing. Why would you hang a coat on your closet door (per the Newsweek article) unwashed for 24 years? This lady's story is insane if not her behavior. She does seem to talk like she doesn't really know what happened.

Edit to add: Men wouldn't know this but stores like BG, Saks, NM have people who will assist you at the dressing room. They button or fasten things you can't reach so you can see the fit. They hang the clothes and return them. They will carry your purchases to the register. A dress will easily cost over $1,000 in these stores. Many a whole lot more.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 5

The part you conveniently left out, she told two friends when it happened, both of them corroborate her story. One told her to go to the police and one said he'd sue so forget it. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, darkmoonlady said:

The part you conveniently left out, she told two friends when it happened, both of them corroborate her story. One told her to go to the police and one said he'd sue so forget it. 

I hope she is strong and can handle what is thrown her way calmly. Trump needs to be stopped, he is a blight to everything that is American. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I hope she is strong and can handle what is thrown her way calmly. Trump needs to be stopped, he is a blight to everything that is American. 

He's a symphony of madness !!!!

15 minutes ago, Impedancer said:

He's a symphony of madness !!!!

No doubt about it, but I would take it a step further, I think he is a megalomaniac.

• Like 1

I'll give a damn when Bill Clinton and MLK are publicly and honestly held accountable for their actions.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I'll give a damn when Bill Clinton and MLK are publicly and honestly held accountable for their actions.

A whole lot of them. As far as suing, he can do that now. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, susieice said:

A whole lot of them. As far as suing, he can do that now. 

It's amazing how many people fall for the public persona.

This woman was supposed to be an advice columnist? If something like that had happened to me I would have been shouting it to the rooftops. All of these people have been coming out, years later, at the most convenient times.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Michelle said:

This woman was supposed to be an advice columnist? If something like that had happened to me I would have been shouting it to the rooftops. All of these people have been coming out, years later, at the most convenient times.

Yes. I saw the report on CNN and they said the White House wants to know who if anyone approached her to say this and to tell them anything they know. I know the store was involved and they said there is no surveillance recording in regards to this. Bergdorf Goodman is a very high end luxury designers department store. They can't be happy either. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

Yes. I saw the report on CNN and they said the White House wants to know who if anyone approached her to say this and to tell them anything they know. I know the store was involved and they said there is no surveillance recording in regards to this. Bergdorf Goodman is a very high end luxury designers department store. They can't be happy either. 

It's as clear as the nose on my face. :)

Democrats are trivializing everything and everybody with this microaggressions BS. They are doing a terrible injustice to their cause and the people who are truly being victimized. You can only cry wolf so many times until the real victims are ignored. I don't get what they don't understand about it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Everyone and their pet ferret has been molested by Trump--I read in the funny pages, every day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Dont forget.. like erm.. 'the world'. Then again, any individual form the 2016 line- up would have had a similar effect, Im quite sure.

These accusations are great instrument of control. Weinstein and Spacey cases, when compared, truly reveal the absurdity behind these processes.

Meanwhile many victims of rape are silent and have psychological problems but those cases will never be made public because they did not have 'pleasure' of being harassed by top officials or stars.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Yeah, imagine Our Great Leader Donald 'Grab em by the va- JJ' Trump 'raping' anyone. :lol:

Pah- lease.*

*(thats not to say this particular example isnt clearcut BS)

He was speaking metaphorically.  Trump said people who are super rich can get away with almost anything (as a joke) and used 'grabbing them by the V' as an example of the joke i.e. just like getting away with murder - and CNN would likely report that he murders people.

I'm so hungry I could eat a horse - CNN would report that I eat horses!!!

Edited by Aaron2016
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

trump is no choir boy we all know this, when i first read her story i saw some oddities that didnt wash, so my opinion i leaned to was she very well might be making it up,

i shared the story with my wife who laughed and said her opinion was mutual consensual hook up.

still that doesnt fix the oddities i saw,

and it doesnt address the other possibility, could it be true? if yes, then what?

if false then what?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Michelle said:

That's because they now have credibility they didn't have in the past. If you truly believe that Trump is innocent I feel sorry for you, I truly do.:(

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

That's because they now have credibility they didn't have in the past. If you truly believe that Trump is innocent I feel sorry for you, I truly do.:(

What happened to innocent till proven guilty ?

• Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, Habitat said:

What happened to innocent till proven guilty ?

It's kinda out the window here. Since Trump made those comments that he can just walk up to any women and grab their Virgina or their Breasts because of who he is all beats are off. Men don't make comments like that unless they have done it before. There is word for people like that and that is a serial rapist. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

It's kinda out the window here. Since Trump made those comments that he can just walk up to any women and grab their Virgina or their Breasts because of who he is all beats are off. Men don't make comments like that unless they have done it before. There is word for people like that and that is a serial rapist. 

people who brag are convicted on no more than that ? Scary justice system that !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

He was making a rich joke. e.g. I'm so rich I could buy California (but I wouldn't)  I'm so rich I can have anyone killed (but I wouldn't).  I'm so rich I can grab women in their privates (but I wouldn't).  He was simply speaking metaphorically and made a joke about his wealth (locker room talk).

Edited by Aaron2016
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Habitat said:

people who brag are convicted on no more than that ? Scary justice system that !

There's a difference between bragging and having done the deed, and there is nothing scary about the justice system unless you make statements like he has done.

3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

There's a difference between bragging and having done the deed, and there is nothing scary about the justice system unless you make statements like he has done.

But you say the bragging is all the evidence you need to announce him guilty ?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Aaron2016 said:

He was making a rich joke. e.g. I'm so rich I could buy California (but I wouldn't)  I'm so rich I can have anyone killed (but I wouldn't).  I'm so rich I can grab women in their privates (but I wouldn't).  He was simply speaking metaphorically and made a joke about his wealth (locker room talk).

It wasn't a joke or bragging, he did it and he has been accused of doing so. Do you ever metaphorically talk that way about women? Do you ever hear people talk that way, because if you do they are losers 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Habitat said:

But you say the bragging is all the evidence you need to announce him guilty ?

I am not going to continue this conversation with you, believe what you want to you have that right and so do I. But, if you think he is a good guy being unfairly blamed, why not introduce a good looking women from you family to him, I mean what can that hurt.:D

3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I am not going to continue this conversation with you, believe what you want to you have that right and so do I. But, if you think he is a good guy being unfairly blamed, why not introduce a good looking women from you family to him, I mean what can that hurt.:D

I'm not saying he's good, bad, or indifferent, but we can't be passing judgement like that, safely.

• Like 2