Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Writer accuses Trump of raping her

Merc14

1 minute ago, Habitat said:

I'm not saying he's good, bad, or indifferent, but we can't be passing judgement like that, safely.

This is my response on this subject to you. Trump is a rich anal retentive entitled mentally unstable individual who in his mind can do no wrong. He has shown that he beleives anything he does is acceptable, oh yeah and he is the biggest lire that has ever graced the Oval Office. I say that because he lies openly in public. There is only one other explanation for his lies, he may just have a bad memory, but if that is the case he is suffering from some form of debilitating illness that is affecting his brain. Now I don't really care what your opinion of Trump is like I said your have a right to it, and as far as judgement gos we can safely believe what we want to, that is called freedom of choice.

take care

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, darkmoonlady said:

The part you conveniently left out, she told two friends when it happened, both of them corroborate her story. One told her to go to the police and one said he'd sue so forget it. 

They corroborate she told them a story...they can't corroborate anything but that as they werent there. And she's a writer, I suppose that means she knows how to use her imagination to write a story. Odd that she's got a book on the horizon, how many would she have sold without the timing of her claims?

Edited by skliss
  • Like 1

So is the argument... if he grabbed at woman in the past, he raped Mrs Carroll?

If this actually happened, I am very sorry for her, and hope she gets the redress she deserves. But, considering everything all together, it does appear she is trying to sell her book.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, DieChecker said:

So is the argument... if he grabbed at woman in the past, he raped Mrs Carroll?

If this actually happened, I am very sorry for her, and hope she gets the redress she deserves. But, considering everything all together, it does appear she is trying to sell her book.

Time will certainly tell, but I think his past is catching up with him, in more ways than one.

take care.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

It wasn't a joke or bragging, he did it and he has been accused of doing so. Do you ever metaphorically talk that way about women? Do you ever hear people talk that way, because if you do they are losers 

Locker room talk.  Guys brag about 'pulling birds' when they don't even reach first base, and brag about their car's machinery e.g. - When the girls see your trendy new car they will be crying out for 'it' and wetting their panties with excitement.  It's all boys talk - locker room talk.  e.g.  I'm so rich and famous that girls will let me do anything do me etc.  Just show them your wallet and their husbands will jump with joy and push their wives towards you.  It is all said in jest with no actual malice intent towards women in any way. i.e. a joke.  Locker room talk.

• Like 2

I just tried to read her entire article. It is pretty clear she means Trump though she appears not to have used his name in the excerpt.

She asks if she just attracts Bad Men, and I'm pretty sure she did/does for whatever reason. She basically thinks many men are just brutes with a bayonet to stab woman and children with. And all other men are brutes too, but just aren't aggressive enough to rape every single woman and child they find alone.

I feel very sad this lady lives in such a horrible world.

• Like 1

Trump just made a decision that was very unpopular with Democrats and neocon warmongers...NOT to send missiles into Iran.

Obama would have been easily suckered into sending those missiles, igniting conflict costing thousands of lives.

Yet the Left gets triggered by another fake story ginned-up by some fame-seeker with zero proof.

The haters are pretty damn stupid!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Habitat said:

What happened to innocent till proven guilty ?

its over there...by the "repeat offender" files..:hmm:

15 hours ago, Merc14 said:

The man is in his seventies and works a helluva lot more hours than I am sure you do, 

Golf is work? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Setton said:

Golf is work? 

No, but saving the suicidal, brain-dead, Leftist zombie hordes from themselves sure is.

Edited by hacktorp

30 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

No, but saving the suicidal, brain-dead, Leftist zombie hordes from themselves sure is.

Funny, that seems to be how they think of you. 

• Like 1

Just now, Setton said:

Funny, that seems to be how they think of you. 

Well, I'm somewhat heartened to hear that they can think at all...so perhaps there's hope.

Say...can you send me a BOJO hat?

Is this woman Christine Blasey Ford? 

9 hours ago, Michelle said:

It's as clear as the nose on my face. :)

Democrats are trivializing everything and everybody with this microaggressions BS. They are doing a terrible injustice to their cause and the people who are truly being victimized. You can only cry wolf so many times until the real victims are ignored. I don't get what they don't understand about it.

Because liberals never think what they are doing isn't enough. They only think they haven't done enough of it.

6 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

It's kinda out the window here. Since Trump made those comments that he can just walk up to any women and grab their Virgina or their Breasts because of who he is all beats are off. Men don't make comments like that unless they have done it before. There is word for people like that and that is a serial rapist. 

Do you really believe the guy thinks he can walk into a room or down the street and just do those things? It's quite clear to anyone with a rational mind that he was telling the guy how women throw themselves at the rich and famous. They're called groupies. I suppose you think all rock stars are rapists too? Ever hear Gene Simmons talk about his 25k women? Wilt Chamberland and 10k women? I'm sure this is Trump's last stand though. The past is catching up right? It's over guys. You've had the best of the best and the worst of the worst throw everything possible at him. He might be Teflon but even that wears off in time. Nothing is sticking because there's nothing there. Cheer up. The next 6 years are going to be just fine.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 3

Give her the benefit of a doubt. If she has that unwashed dress, it should have Trump's DNA on it after all these years. The burden of proof is on that dress, just like Monica Lewinsky's dress that President Clinton denied "having sex with that woman" which proved to be a lie and got him impeached for perjury. Just saying, if that is her proof, let's examine it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Aaron2016 said:

Locker room talk.  Guys brag about 'pulling birds' when they don't even reach first base, and brag about their car's machinery e.g. - When the girls see your trendy new car they will be crying out for 'it' and wetting their panties with excitement.  It's all boys talk - locker room talk.  e.g.  I'm so rich and famous that girls will let me do anything do me etc.  Just show them your wallet and their husbands will jump with joy and push their wives towards you.  It is all said in jest with no actual malice intent towards women in any way. i.e. a joke.  Locker room talk.

Jesus, you must hang out in some toxic locker rooms. Last locker room I was in was absolutely silent except for the fart someone let off because we all wanted to get home. Time before that, all we spoke about was the oppositions batting and how ours was ****.

17 hours ago, darkmoonlady said:

The part you conveniently left out, she told two friends when it happened, both of them corroborate her story. One told her to go to the police and one said he'd sue so forget it. 

And there is no way this was a setup?  I mean the book is coming out and the friends are suddenly there?

16 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I hope she is strong and can handle what is thrown her way calmly. Trump needs to be stopped, he is a blight to everything that is American. 

She is a hero to the media already, what are you talking about?

16 hours ago, Impedancer said:

He's a symphony of madness !!!!

:rolleyes:

12 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

It's kinda out the window here. Since Trump made those comments that he can just walk up to any women and grab their Virgina or their Breasts because of who he is all beats are off. Men don't make comments like that unless they have done it before. There is word for people like that and that is a serial rapist. 

This statement is why people like you can never gain power over the legal system.  In your bitter, angry world the only people with the right to innocent until proven guilty is for only the ones you like.  Did you ever think that absolutely ludicrous accusations like this one and the ridiculous accusation against Kavanaugh only hurt women who were actually raped? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Setton said:

Golf is work? 

:rolleyes:  Weak ass responses that a 12 year old could best, well done you!  

• Like 1

I don't believe any claims that are 25 years old made by someone who needs publicity to sell a book.  True or not doesn't matter and will probably never be known.  Her name is out there and that's all that matters.

• Like 3

Plus why oh why wouldn't she have come out before the 2016 election? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Plus why oh why wouldn't she have come out before the 2016 election? 

She hadn't written her book yet. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Aaron2016 said:

It’s not all just locker room talk. I was in a fairly popular band in Seattle when the Seattle music scene was big and personally know many of the big names from the scene. Believe me when you’re rich and or famous there are plenty of women that gladly let you do more than grab them by the woo woo. Just a fact of life from the beginning of civilization, rich famous men are exposed to a level of temptation that most people can’t fathom. I’ve Seen things at private parties that I can’t describe on a family site.

This woman says that if cameras caught the action it wouldn’t look like rape and trump didn’t extract himself from his pants. That must mean she did. After such a statement why is this thread about anything than a liar trying to sell a book By lying about a famous person? Ridiculous.

• Like 2

Guys are naive if they don't think women talk about them the same way. It goes a lot farther then the typical, he was putty in my hands. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Did you also notice that she came out with this right after he announced that he was running in 2020?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, TonopahRick said:

Did you also notice that she came out with this right after he announced that he was running in 2020?

Just stop. Its not about his reelection. No one believes any source of negative info will ever sway Trumpians from being Trumpians.