Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Writer accuses Trump of raping her

Merc14

2 hours ago, Setton said:

Yes. You can't be trusted to keep to deals you make. 

How are we untrustworthy? 

You personally? You're kind of an emotional wreck when it comes to our president so I might question your judgement but I wasn't talking about your country. I'm astounded that when push comes to shove you side with Iran as.if they're so honorable. The Iran deal was horrible. Here's a 150 billion in cash and a piece of paper now don't do anything bad m'kay.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, aztek said:

well after watching trump say it never happened, i do not doubt it is a false accusation.

It could be a false accusation of course. The problem is, nobody has any way to know and yet here the nation sits, losing time out of their lives, trying to adjudicate the situation like anyone can actually get to a meaningful conclusion.

Many of these #metoo accusations are of the variety that it is simply not verifiable, so why bring it up many years later?  And if said accused is not a public figure, what those #metoo people do is so illegal. But this is legal (not Ok) here because Trump is a public figure. People take full advantage of the situation. it's *legal*, ergo... Meanwhile, lives are meaninglessly trashed.

In the end, all you have is a story. that's all. We all know Trump will never be brought to trial, not now, not when he is out of office. We should then treat him as if he is totally innocent as our laws state (innocent until proven guilty)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

And this kind of thing and that interview will make it harder on women who really were raped to get the help they need and prosecute the rapists.

Good point.  The one I really feel sorry for is Chief Justice Brett Kavanaugh. Absolutely nothing to prevent that woman accuser from totally trashing that man's life forever, and yet she had not one ounce of reliable evidence.  When you are allowed to do something that bad to another human being *legally*, you invite the criminal to enter.  That's all I can say.

And yes, it is accusers like that that will make for some true accusers being looked at with jaded eyes, or worse.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, F3SS said:

Our untrustworthiness? Sick.

Setton, apparently, was happy with making Iran wait a few years to perfect their nuclear weapon.  Nothing rational from him, just hatred

4 hours ago, Setton said:

Yes. You can't be trusted to keep to deals you make. 

How are we untrustworthy? 

The Iran deal?  LOL  The Iranians didn't even sign it and Obama dropped $150BBB in cash on their runway with USAF cargo aircraft.  That is the the plan you trust?  What do you think that massive amount of money went to Setton?  Thank God you and people like you are being voted OUT all over the free world, your ideology is a ridiculous failure every time it is trotted out and you aren't adult enough to see it.  Tell me some wins your side has, I'd love to learn something because I haven't seen one in 40+ years

• Like 3

6 hours ago, F3SS said:

You personally? You're kind of an emotional wreck when it comes to our president so I might question your judgement but I wasn't talking about your country. I'm astounded that when push comes to shove you side with Iran as.if they're so honorable. The Iran deal was horrible. Here's a 150 billion in cash and a piece of paper now don't do anything bad m'kay.

And you're delusional. 

Thinking your idiots for encouraging Iran to build nuclear weapons does not mean I support them. 

4 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Setton, apparently, was happy with making Iran wait a few years to perfect their nuclear weapon.  Nothing rational from him, just hatred

The Iran deal?  LOL  The Iranians didn't even sign it and Obama dropped $150BBB in cash on their runway with USAF cargo aircraft.  That is the the plan you trust?  What do you think that massive amount of money went to Setton?  Thank God you and people like you are being voted OUT all over the free world, your ideology is a ridiculous failure every time it is trotted out and you aren't adult enough to see it.  Tell me some wins your side has, I'd love to learn something because I haven't seen one in 40+ years

:rolleyes:

No man you do. They could fire a nuke right at you and you'd point the finger at Trump. You'd bend over backwards looking for reasons not to blame them. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Setton said:

How about ISIS and Libya?  Obama really did a great job with that and then we have Syria, great foreign policy there but you were silent during those disasters.   Why?   Do you really think giving Iran $150B in small bills was helpful in stopping the worldwide terrorist activities of Iran, did you know Iran never signed Obama's deal and that it guaranteed Iran a bomb in ten years?  Killing off the mullahs now with brutal sanctions is the right move, not paying the psychotics

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

How about ISIS and Libya?  Obama really did a great job with that and then we have Syria, great foreign policy there but you were silent during those disasters.   Why?  

No, I wasn't actually. Not in this reality anyway. Can't speak to what goes on in your head. 

Do you really think giving Iran $150B in small bills was helpful in stopping the worldwide terrorist activities of Iran, did you know Iran never signed Obama's deal and that it guaranteed Iran a bomb in ten years? 

No it didn't. 

Killing off the mullahs now with brutal sanctions is the right move, not paying the psychotics