Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Writer accuses Trump of raping her

Merc14

from what she told , sounds like she had a consensual sex, and she was initiator.  and it sounds like it was the best time of her life. 

• Haha 2

I tend to agree aztek. Anyways, this story crashed like a lead balloon. Even the left wing media dropped her like a bad habit. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, F3SS said:

I tend to agree aztek. Anyways, this story crashed like a lead balloon. Even the left wing media dropped her like a bad habit. 

After that interview no one believes a word she said and no on wants her lunacy on their show.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

After that interview no one believes a word she said and no on wants her lunacy on their show.

Except farmer. He probably thinks she's still has a case but even he ran from this one.

• Like 3

Just watched that last bit again and I can't believe she actually says, "Think of the fantasies....." ......Uncomfortable silence..... Anderson Cooper struggles to get out, "Uhh, we uhh need to take a short break" as she looks directly into his eyes and says, "You're fascinating to talk to."   She's so weird and obviously delusional if she finds Cooper fascinating lets be honest now.  She instantly reminded me of that meme that used to get around the internet years ago with the crazy ex girlfriend.  Funny as hell!

1b8b1d2ed47fb45e6f29b2adfe4cfcb4.jpg

915dd3cae7ae193b6e47dda5c95fc867.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

If she waved a red flag in front of a bull and got gorged, who would you blame, the bull or the red flag waver?

Not the best analogy. A bull doesn't have any concept of right and wrong, legal and illegal. 

Actually, I take it back. That IS a pretty good analogy for Trump. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Merc14 said:

Can I ask how a person who lives in England can be so incredibly obsessed with a president on the US?  You and EMM spend more time attacking Trump than the most left wing turd in the US, so what gives? 

It's called taking an interest in foreign affairs. 

I appreciate your part of the America First cult but some of us do recognise that events beyond our borders affect us. 

How does the man injure you when you aren't even a citizen of the country he is president of?

Most recently, the fact that your untrustworthiness is putting our people in the middle east at increased risk. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Setton said:

It's called taking an interest in foreign affairs. 

I appreciate your part of the America First cult but some of us do recognise that events beyond our borders affect us. 

An interest in foreign affairs doesn't explain your hate filled obsession, that is something entirely different.

8 minutes ago, Setton said:

Most recently, the fact that your untrustworthiness is putting our people in the middle east at increased risk. 

Yea, Iran wasn't a problem until Trump.   Do you really expect me to believe that your obsession with Trump is based on how he handles the lunatics in Iran?  :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am usually suspicious of people who come out to "prevent" things, like a 2nd term of Trump, who have Stupendously bad stories to tell, because, where were they for his 2016 election? That election was OK to loose, but not 2020? Oh no... not 2020!!

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

On 6/21/2019 at 5:06 PM, susieice said:

Just heard about this. Here is her story. Check out the title of this book. It sounds like an agenda and politics or vocation doesn't seem to really matter. Biden has them also. I don't know if I should believe her, just like the thousands of other accusations that are flying around. 

https://people.com/politics/donald-trump-raped-e-jean-carroll/

This subject is really hard to decipher when someone is lying and when they are aren't because there are so many stigma that go with rape, and most of them are aimed at the woman.  In the 90's it should not have been something you didn't report but because of the treatment of women who reported those things, there is fear of retribution if the rapist is famous or rich, etc.  But the timing of this makes me suspicious as well.  Where was she two years ago when the #metoo was going around?  Where was she when he was running for office the first time? 

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

This subject is really hard to decipher when someone is lying and when they are aren't because there are so many stigma that go with rape, and most of them are aimed at the woman.  In the 90's it should not have been something you didn't report but because of the treatment of women who reported those things, there is fear of retribution if the rapist is famous or rich, etc.  But the timing of this makes me suspicious as well.  Where was she two years ago when the #metoo was going around?  Where was she when he was running for office the first time? 

I suggest you watch the link I posted back in post #158 (page before this one), she doesn't seem stigmatized at all. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I suggest you watch the link I posted back in post #158 (page before this one), she doesn't seem stigmatized at all. 

OK.  So, after seeing that interview I do not doubt what she said happened, however, she is deluded if she thinks people think of rape as a sexual fantasy.  It is violence, assault and only has to do with sex as it involves demeaning a another person.  Why did she even bring it up in the first place if that is how she feels and thinks?

P.S.  I have not read the whole thread yet.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

well after watching trump say it never happened, i do not doubt it is a false accusation.

Edited by aztek

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

OK.  So, after seeing that interview I do not doubt what she said happened, however, she is deluded if she thinks people think of rape as a sexual fantasy.  It is violence, assault and only has to do with sex as it involves demeaning a another person.  Why did she even bring it up in the first place if that is how she feels and thinks?

The story is so far fetched and off kilter I don't believe it happened.  No sales people anywhere in the area in a very high end department store in Manhattan while a famous multimillionaire and celebrity are strolling around?  Highly unlikely.   No video footage on security cameras with $10K dresses hanging on the walls?  Not buying it..  She didn't tell anyone at the time, didn't alert store security, much less the police after being raped in a store?  Seriously?   She is selling a book and hoped this story would sell thousands of copies, I am guessing, and this interview torpedoed her.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Merc14 said:

The story is so far fetched and off kilter I don't believe it happened.  No sales people anywhere in the area in a very high end department store in Manhattan while a famous multimillionaire and celebrity are strolling around?  Highly unlikely.   No video footage on security cameras with $10K dresses hanging on the walls?  Not buying it..  She didn't tell anyone at the time, didn't alert store security, much less the police after being raped in a store?  Seriously?   She is selling a book and hoped this story would sell thousands of copies, I am guessing, and this interview torpedoed her.

She claims she doesn't use the word rape.  So she is getting attention and it will boost the sales of her book.  It doesn't even matter whether the incident happened or not.  I think what I originally said stands, it is about the book sales not rape and not even about Trump.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I decided she was deluded about a lot of things. I don't believe her. 

• Like 2

Just now, susieice said:

I decided she was deluded about a lot of things. I don't believe her. 

And this kind of thing and that interview will make it harder on women who really were raped to get the help they need and prosecute the rapists.

• Like 3

Another thing that bothers me about that interview is the phrase she used, "I rose to the occasion..."  What the hell does that mean?  And I know I rose to the occasion when a man tried to rape me and he begged me to let him go.  For me rising to the occasion is fighting, not just giving in  like she seemed to be saying she did.

• Like 2

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

And this kind of thing and that interview will make it harder on women who really were raped to get the help they need and prosecute the rapists.

That's why all these accusations going around bother me. So many are politically motivated with no proof. A lot are 10-30 years old. It will hurt the cases of women who are not well known against men who aren't famous either. 

• Like 2

it will absolutely have no effect on women who was raped for real. reported right away, and have at least some evidence.  absolutely none.  the reason some rapes are not reported is because women are afraid of retaliation, police CAN NOT keep anyone safe.  no matter what they say.  i can guarantee very few ever come forward when raped by a gang member,   cops will never be able to protect anyone from gang retaliation, even in prison.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Setton said:

Our untrustworthiness? Sick.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, F3SS said:

few weeks ago a Georgia state television news anchor,  trash talk about Putin on live national tv, with heavy profanity, towards Putin and his dead parents,   Georgia gvmnt got really scared and were expected Russia to  terminate all relations, at very least,  but Putin said, because of 1 idiot we are not gonna ruin relation with entire country,  same here, 1 idiot means absolutely nothing.  it is very entertaining however seeing irrelevant nobody pretend otherwise. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, F3SS said:

Yes. You can't be trusted to keep to deals you make. 

How are we untrustworthy? 

• Like 2