Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Update on the Peruvian Mummy - New Species?

papageorge1

In the past some mummies from Peru were discussed on this forum. These creatures were suggested to be a human-like creature unknown to science. Well, here is a new video from Gaia on the subject that furthers and strengthens the mystery in my opinion.

I am well aware that the collection of skeptical critics will attack this from every angle possible. That is to be expected for anything paranormal/crpto/alien. I've probably heard all these types of attacks but I still think this thing is likely a major find and something unknown to science. I would like to hear the opinion of anyone willing to watch this 11 minute video.

• Like 1

I could be wrong but I don't think this real. I did research online and it appears that these Alien mummies have been faked.

Still this is an interesting thread, thanks for sharing.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I could be wrong but I don't think this real. I did research online and it appears that these Alien mummies have been faked.

Still this is an interesting thread, thanks for sharing.

Did you watch the video?

8 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Did you watch the video?

Yes Sir, and I did some additional research.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, Piney said:

I'm a former Tribal Cultural Resource Officer and a Archaeological field tech and this is one of the most obnoxious offensive downright disrespectful things you can do with my peoples' remains.

How would you respond if somebody dug up your relatives and did bullcrap like this???? 

I understand your point, however, I never said I agreed with it. 

5 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yes Sir, and I did some additional research.

How do you explain those internal images and scientists' analysis as you feel it is likely fake? Wouldn't they easily detect a hoax? Are the scientists in on a hoax?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Carnoferox said:

Papa's beating this dead horse again and supporting the work of grave robbers and desecrators of human remains.

Who determined the horse was dead?

Have you watched the new video?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

How do you explain those internal images and scientists' analysis as you feel it is likely fake? Wouldn't they easily detect a hoax? Are the scientists in on a hoax?

I suspect some are, why would they do this I really don't know.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Piney said:

I'm a former Tribal Cultural Resource Officer and a Archaeological field tech and this is one of the most obnoxious offensive downright disrespectful things you can do with my peoples' remains.

How would you respond if somebody dug up your relatives and did bullcrap like this???? 

What did you do as an Archaeological field tech, I have always found Archaeology an interesting field of study.

• Like 2

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

I suspect some are, why would they do this I really don't know.

Not some, it would seem all the ones in the video would have been close enough to see a fake. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Can we assume you didn’t watch the video.

I'm not going to. These  offensive things have been proven bogus many times over. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

What did you do as an Archaeological field tech, I have always found Archaeology an interesting field of study.

I had to be the "Holy Man" who assisted digs and cared for human remains. I also did a lot of the "grunge work" which I enjoy and reproduced tool making techniques. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Not some, it would seem all the ones in the video would have been close enough to see a fake. 

Thanks for being persistent, however, you won't change my mind. Here is something to think about, if they were real, it would not have been necessary for you to start this thread. This information would be on every major news broadcast around the world. I will keep watching for it, but I am not going to hold my breath. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I understand your point, however, I never said I agreed with it. 

If you notice they only find "aliens" among Native American remains? Because they can't get away with it with anyone else's.

@Carnoferox  Am I right???? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Piney said:

I'm not going to. These  offensive things have been proven bogus many times over. 

As long as you're convinced their bogus, that's that for you. I am still concerned with what these things actually are; offensive or not.

One question. If they're bogus, why would they be offensive? What do you think they are?

• Haha 1

Just now, papageorge1 said:

One question. If they're bogus, why would they be offensive? What do you think they are?

They are Native American remains. I'm Native American and a "Keeper" of such things. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

I had to be the "Holy Man" who assisted digs and cared for human remains. I also did a lot of the "grunge work" which I enjoy and reproduced tool making techniques. 

That sounds pretty cool, I will bet it was a fulfilling work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Thanks for being persistent, however, you won't change my mind. Here is something to think about, if they were real, it would not have been necessary for you to start this thread. This information would be on every major news broadcast around the world. I will keep watching for it, but I am not going to hold my breath. 

There's politics going on. But that doesn't disqualify it for me. Just look at the vehement opposition to anything new/paranormal/crypto/alien.

After years I've become more skeptical of the honesty of skeptics than proponents.

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

That sounds pretty cool, I will bet it was a fulfilling work.

Yup! Now I work in geology and specialize in astroblemes ( meteor strikes) and paleontology ( locating fossils) 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

They are Native American remains. I'm Native American and a "Keeper" of such things. 

If one watches the video, one might argue there is certainly no Native Americans or any modern human that's built like that.

Just now, papageorge1 said:

If one watches the video, one might argue there is certainly no Native Americans or any modern human that's built like that.

Because they are fraudulent constructs. 

If you read the reports there are human bones used in the wrong places. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2