Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Update on the Peruvian Mummy - New Species?

papageorge1

Just now, Piney said:

Because they are fraudulent constructs. 

If you read the reports there are human bones used in the wrong places. 

If you actually watch the video that does not seem to be the case per scientists.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

If you actually watch the video that does not seem to be the case per scientists.

So what are you spamming for them?

I read the reports from real scientists at NMAI. I don't have to give them hits to make money. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Piney said:

Yup! Now I work in geology and specialize in astroblemes ( meteor strikes) and paleontology ( locating fossils) 

That sounds real interesting, but you didn't have break down the big words for me I am s smarter than I sound.:D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Piney said:

So what are you spamming for them?

I read the reports from real scientists at NMAI. I don't have to give them hits to make money. 

I think the scientists in the video get into some serious evaluation that demands attention. You may continue to listen to just one side. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

That sounds real interesting, but you didn't have break down the big words for me I am s smarter than I sound.:D

I know. Your a career man. There are many here I'm friends with and I'm surrounded by them at home. :yes:

• Like 2

I think the scientists in the video get into some serious evaluation that demands attention. You may continue to listen to just one side. 

I know where they came from. He's a known looter and I think your getting kickbacks from all these sites you promote. I'm not giving them the hits. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Piney said:

I know where they came from. He's a known looter and I think your getting kickbacks from all these sites you promote. I'm not giving them the hits. 

There are actually scientific evaluations in the video from scientists. Kickbacks? I'm sure you don't even believe that. You can usually count the people on your fingers in these threads...hahah  I'd do better collecting deposit cans from just one garbage can.

I just might be seriously curious perhaps.

• Like 1

I just might be seriously curious perhaps.

Well, right now The munchkin passed out and I have Lego Afghanistan on my floor. I'll watch it tomorrow because I have a minefield to clear. :yes:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

What is the purpose of creating a hoax like this?!

It doesn't make any sense!  875.gif

• Like 1

the hypocrisy, i saw a person post in another thread they hate hoaxers, but in this thread say

If they're bogus, why would they be offensive?

so their pricipals change thread to thread agenda to agenda, nice.:tu:

I am well aware that the collection of blind true believers will support this from every angle possible. That is to be expected for anything paranormal/crpto/alien. I've probably heard all these types of support without proof, however plenty of proof is out there that the 3 fingered mummy is a cruel scam and hoax made with some stolen human parts,  for shame.

and on another note, i cant believe anyone would be so deeply naive and gullible to suggest much less think scientists are never involved in hoaxes, get real.

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/08/how-to-fake-an-alien-mummy/535251/

https://www.livescience.com/62045-alien-mummies-explained.html

i have seen and read countless docs and stories with mummies that in many cases have Maussan involved who is a member of the ufologists hall of shame "his" experts make one claim with Maussan promising proof that never comes then when unbised scientists get involved the hoax is exposed and guys like Maussan move on to the next one a great example was his rat trap alien, his so called experts said unknown but likely alien, the real experts said monkey, the hoax creators said monkey, Maussan has had so much egg on his face so many times he just makes omelets,

clap trap click bait videos from shaky shady unreliable sources trying to prove stolen desecrated native remains are alien or nonhuman for attention and profit only proves some will stoop to any low to try to promote hoaxes and how their lemming true believers will hail them.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LightAngel said:

Money and/or attention.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Money and/or attention.

But it's easily debunked, so it still doesn't make any sense!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, the13bats said:

the hypocrisy, i saw a person post in another thread they hate hoaxers, but in this thread say

so their pricipals change thread to thread agenda to agenda, nice.:tu:

I am well aware that the collection of blind true believers will support this from every angle possible. That is to be expected for anything paranormal/crpto/alien. I've probably heard all these types of support without proof, however plenty of proof is out there that the 3 fingered mummy is a cruel scam and hoax made with some stolen human parts,  for shame.

and on another note, i cant believe anyone would be so deeply naive and gullible to suggest much less think scientists are never involved in hoaxes, get real.

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/08/how-to-fake-an-alien-mummy/535251/

https://www.livescience.com/62045-alien-mummies-explained.html

i have seen and read countless docs and stories with mummies that in many cases have Maussan involved who is a member of the ufologists hall of shame "his" experts make one claim with Maussan promising proof that never comes then when unbised scientists get involved the hoax is exposed and guys like Maussan move on to the next one a great example was his rat trap alien, his so called experts said unknown but likely alien, the real experts said monkey, the hoax creators said monkey, Maussan has had so much egg on his face so many times he just makes omelets,

clap trap click bait videos from shaky shady unreliable sources trying to prove stolen desecrated native remains are alien or nonhuman for attention and profit only proves some will stoop to any low to try to promote hoaxes and how their lemming true believers will hail them.

Have you actually watched the video that is the OP topic?

6 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

Right, the scientists in the video would be spending a lot of time effort for their eventual disgrace. Hopefully they're smarter than that. This is not the big time for fame and fortune either.

Edited by papageorge1

5 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

Doesn't have too. If you can sell a fraud and people still believe it, you can make money off it. Shows like Ancient Aliens and the dozens of Paranormal Shows. It isn't about what is real, it's about what sales. It can even be about what gets the fraudster attention.

I think we had a wave of haunted restaurant about 2 years ago. All of it promotion.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

If you think honestly about it, that's why books on aliens and ghost sell. People will believe nearly anything and pay for their confirmation bias. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

sure, the idea these mummies are alien or not human IS easily debunked but doesnt stop the showmen from trying to pull one.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

If one watches the video, one might argue there is certainly no Native Americans or any modern human that's built like that.

The video definitely supports such a statement but I want to see DNA taken and released through mainstream outlets verifying it is not human (and therefor not faked, perhaps) before I buy into it at all. The congruity of the joints seems impressive, however, all the secrecy, the original theft and smuggling = big problems.

A video can slant any direction. I appreciate this vid, Papa, but remain in the Camp of The Suspicious. I will reconsider when I see DNA released. They have it on the large one, to claim it lacks the Y Chromo. No need for the secrecy.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Right, the scientists in the video would be spending a lot of time effort for their eventual disgrace. Hopefully they're smarter than that. This is not the big time for fame and fortune either.

sadly pg you are correct there is a long growing list of as you put it "disgraced" scientists, the world is never skinny on attention junkies.

pt Barnum,

showed a poster of a beautiful girl with a fish tail called the fiji mermaid, he showed it a horrible ugly gaff a monkey torso up sewed to a fish tail, people ate it up, then when expised as a fake barnum doubled the admission price and said see the hoax i fooled people with and he made even more.

If one watches the video, one might argue there is certainly no Native Americans or any modern human that's built like that

this is true, its also true that doesnt make it alien, non human or not a cobbled together gaff as the 2 links i posted point out that it most likely is since the camp going the other way are being shady and only presenting opinion and speculations.

in addition, like posted before if fact this mummy is anything but a hoax then it wouldnt be presented as clickbait video but would be in all the headlines

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Kickbacks? I'm sure you don't even believe that.

The vid is sponsored by GAIA.com ( "We offer the largest resource of consciousness expanding videos" :lol:), which is a commercial video streaming service ($99/year.). GAIA is a Nasdaq listed joint-stock company ($7.56/22JUN19 :lol:). The daily earnings of the the publishing YT channel, "Zohar StarGate Ancient Discoveriesblahblahblah", are between $15 and $2.3k as per socialblade,com  stats. I dont say that you by yourself will have a financial benefit by posting the vid here, but the vid is of pure commercial nature, thus, subject to kickbacks/fees to connected parties.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Have you actually watched the video that is the OP topic?

have you read the links i posted :whistle:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, LightAngel said:

It doesn't make any sense!  875.gif

That's a really good question, and it is one I can't answer. However, this has been going on throughout history and I suspect there is no end in sight.

take care

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2

I don't normally eat bagels, but I've been in this hotel all weekend and they don't have much in the way of food offered in the mornings and let's be honest, it's not like I'm gonna go anywhere at 8 in the morning to get food, but this bagel, man, this was a good bagel. Wasn't even a specialty bagel. Just a regular plain bagel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I don't normally eat bagels, but I've been in this hotel all weekend and they don't have much in the way of food offered in the mornings and let's be honest, it's not like I'm gonna go anywhere at 8 in the morning to get food, but this bagel, man, this was a good bagel. Wasn't even a specialty bagel. Just a regular plain bagel.

dammnit man...you made me want an everything bagel with veggie cream cheese.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

None of us know the 100% truth here.

If this is a hoax, then why aren't they in jail?! - lack of real evidence, or?!

I question all sides.

If you want to find some dirt about a person just to make him/her look less trustworthy, then you will be able to find it in most cases!

giphy.gif

Humans are just humans after all....

But if this is a hoax, then they should be in jail!