Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Update on the Peruvian Mummy - New Species?

papageorge1

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Worthless because i asked for ,

Find me a source that isnt connected to the 3 finger mummy fraud your videos are part of that scam,

Would you agree or disagree that real experts in a field should have more under that belt than the 3 finger mummy hoax?

Can you find anything else for

"Dr. Galeckii Dimitri and Biologist José de la Cruz Ríos López "

Very odd.

I could probably find more but this effort was enough to satisfy me that these two are likely real credentialed scientists. This is not my only interest in life.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

You are offering supporting evidence that you cannot understand or read? 

Do you understand just how ridiculous that is?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, psyche101 said:

You are offering supporting evidence that you cannot understand or read? 

Do you understand just how ridiculous that is?

The interview was translated into English. I understood.

Just now, papageorge1 said:

The interview was translated into English. I understood.

17 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

He gives his qualifications at the beginning. Can I fact check his qualifications in Russia. Over my pay grade

Why can't you fact check the translation that you are assuming offers his credentials?

• Like 1

Just now, psyche101 said:

Why can't you fact check the translation that you are assuming offers his credentials?

His credentials are with Russian institutions. How do I check that?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I could probably find more but this effort was enough to satisfy me that these two are likely real credentialed scientists. This is not my only interest in life.

So they likely are is good enough for you, okay,

Sometime i dare you i triple dog dare you to prove to yourself those two are real scientists.

I already believe you tired and came up empty and too embarrassed to admit it so i will let it go.

36 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Did you see my post #655?

OK, Here's a recent article I found on the subject since this thread went dormant:

Nazca 3-Finger Mummies Update from Recent Peru Conference

Bottom line: The evidence is mounting that these are not fakes.

No, I never claimed to have all these sources fact checked and analyzed. I don't have any more access than anyone else. My point was that the evidence seems to be mounting that we are likely dealing with real specimens. Now skeptics here then try to translate that as Papa saying I have full and complete documentation supporting these specimens. It's just a typical twist job again by my critics.

Thanks for the answer.

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

His credentials are with Russian institutions. How do I check that?

Try Wikipedia. Russian scientists aren't held in secrecy. 

On 10/16/2020 at 12:42 AM, papageorge1 said:

OK, Here's a recent article I found on the subject since this thread went dormant:

Nazca 3-Finger Mummies Update from Recent Peru Conference

Bottom line: The evidence is mounting that these are not fakes.

What a joke link.

According to Darren Naish, world famous cryptozoologist this is BS: "their DNA does not match any known specie"

Total BS: "that the research is following objective scientific principles" 

How do we know? "protecting the 3-finger mummies from skeptics"

Clearly, this is all BS and a continuation of the desecration of human remains.

• Like 3

On 10/16/2020 at 1:02 PM, papageorge1 said:

The point was you never understood where this thread was at last year. You were claiming cobbled together hoax by deplorables. I was saying serious evidence is there that these are real unknown to science once living beings. Time has only served to further support my point of view on these particular mummies. I hope you don't spoil this thread by talking about some different mummies or cases.

As soon as I claim proof then I will provide it. At this time I just see heavily mounting evidence for a fantastic discovery.

Sure they were once living being because these are desecrated human remains.

I know you support the destruction of archaeological sites and the sort of scum grave robbers pushing his crime.

I suppose this sort of criminal activity fits right nice into your world view.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

I know you support the destruction of archaeological sites and the sort of scum grave robbers pushing his crime.

I suppose this sort of criminal activity fits right nice into your world view.

LOL. This place becomes unbelievable at times.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/16/2020 at 8:47 PM, papageorge1 said:

Perhaps you missed the update article I posted yesterday in this thread. Even so let me paste some key excerpts that should eb of interest to any objective mind.

Biologist José de la Cruz Ríos López, who has participated in both historical and DNA tests on the mummies, confirmed to Piacenza that the research is following objective scientific principles and he’s not involved for any monetary gain. He reiterated that it would be impossible to create these three-fingered mummies from human and/or animal parts. 

In his interview with Piacenza, University Vice-Rector of Research, Dr. Martin Alarcón Quispe talks about protecting the 3-finger mummies from skeptics, including Peru’s Ministry of Culture, while still providing access to both serious scientific researchers and members of the public. The Vice-Rector said that the mummies have a reptile-like skin which could have helped them survive in the desert, and their DNA does not match any known species. (Note: University Vice-Rector of Research, Mr. Bats)

Next up was Dr. Galeckii Dimitri from Russia, who also confirmed that his research found that the mummies could not have been assembled and in his mind were not fakes. Although they have some human traits, he doesn’t believe they’re human. The skin on the mummies is continuous, not pieced together. He found no evidence of alterations, either physical or chemical, to the mummies, and confirmed that not only were egg-like things seen by X-ray inside the bodies, they were surrounded by a membrane.

The mounting evidence is startling to me as an interested bystander.

You have empty blather here which is clearly anti-science, pseudoscience malarkey.

There is nothing backing up any of these statements. What we have seen are x-rays showing very clearly that these are the empty words of frauds.

Here is your biologist caught with a different hoax.

https://skepticversustheflyingsaucers.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-roswell-slides-saga-jose-de-la-cruz.html

Nothing about this is to be found anywhere but on garbage sites. It is not in the scientific literature showing that science is not their objective.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 10/16/2020 at 10:15 PM, papageorge1 said:

Bats, where am I claiming to have access to all this information. Of course I’m sure someone like you  (uh hum..clears throat) regularly does his own evaluation of peer reviewed papers and laboratory reports (rolls eyes).

But anyway what is going on with these scientists I mentioned. Are they incompetent? Paid off? Or what?  Do you know of scientists  that have studied these particular mummies and have said these scientists I mentioned are wrong? 

As far I know I’m just following the evidence. 

These are not scientists. They are frauds. They have been associated with frauds. You pretending they are scientists is another example of you not connected to reality.

All scientists are skeptics and they specifically state that they are not allowing skeptics there. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 10/16/2020 at 11:05 PM, papageorge1 said:

Sticking to these particular mummies; what am I ignoring about these scientists’ observations that doesn’t fit?

I think you mis-typed something there. Curious what you meant.

They are not scientists. You are making that up to pretend that these desecrators are something other than they are.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/17/2020 at 12:53 AM, papageorge1 said:

It's not clear what mummies were examined and even so, how would he respond to the findings mentioned in the article I linked? And why would one link from one author settle a case. It certainly doesn't satisfy you guys when I do it.

Not sure I want to spend much energy endlessly bickering with you guys at this time. 

Are you admitting that at least one of the mummies is a desecration of human remains? You seem to be trying to weasel out of yet another failure.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

LOL. This place becomes unbelievable at times.

You are strongly supporting criminals. It must fit nice and neat into your worldview.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've been looking for this Dr Dmitri and he appears to be a non-existent person. There is nothing until recent times. Maybe he is as fictional as the mummies?

The biologist Lopez popped up right away with another of Maussan's hoaxes.

I think this is just another gang of con artists like Maussan with made up backgrounds and fairy tales to fool the utterly foolish.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

I've been looking for this Dr Dmitri and he appears to be a non-existent person. There is nothing until recent times. Maybe he is as fictional as the mummies?

The biologist Lopez popped up right away with another of Maussan's hoaxes.

I think this is just another gang of con artists like Maussan with made up backgrounds and fairy tales to fool the utterly foolish.

All i asked was prove to me Dr Dimitri and biologist Lopez are real scientists with credentials and have worked on anything beside one of jaime maussans hoaxes and i was greeted with braying excuses, side stepping even insults but zero honest discussion of facts.

The best i got from pappa was they "likely" are real scientists.

As far as DNA goes the lab said 100% human, no undetermined,  not unknown, not hybrid, but just human, the link to that is in this thread.

Papa ignores that fact.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

You are strongly supporting criminals. It must fit nice and neat into your worldview.

He supports trump, does that rest your case?

30 minutes ago, the13bats said:

He supports trump, does that rest your case?

Actually, that is a redeeming value.

Trump's opponents have both been shown to be corrupt to a degree that's almost unbelievable.

Or, don't you keep up?

I'd vote for Jose De la Cruz over either of the last 2 Democratic candidates, whether or not he is a "scientist."

Harte

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Harte said:

, don't you keep up?

Far more than you seem to :tu:

14 minutes ago, Harte said:

I'd vote for Jose De la Cruz

How you waste your vote is your business

Idiots go on my ignore list now. Not inclined to try and educate you.

Harte

• Thanks 1

On 10/20/2020 at 7:34 PM, Harte said:

Idiots go on my ignore list now. Not inclined to try and educate you.

Harte

Coming from you that is a flattering complement. :nw:

• 9 months later...

New update in Spanish with clumsy English translation:

ULTIME RIVELAZIONI! ABBIAMO UNA PRIMA CONFERMA ANCHE DAGLI STUDIOSI DEL PERÚ CHE LE MUMMIE ALIENE DI NAZCA ERANO ESSERI BIOLOGICI VIVI E COMPLETI
Per chi non conoscesse lo spagnolo ecco un riassunto delle informazioni principali emerse dall'intervista di ieri che abbiamo fatto con il Dr. Zuñiga professore di Archeologia e capo delle investigazioni dell'Universitá San Luis Gonzaga di Ica (che custodisce e studia questi esseri umanoidi trovati vicino a Nazca, Perù) insieme all…
See More
BREAKING REVELATIONS! WE HAVE A FIRST CONFIRM EVEN FROM THE STUDIOUS OF WHY THE NAZCA ALIENE MUMMIES WERE BIOLOGICAL ALIVE AND COMPLETE
For those who don't know Spanish here's a summary of the main information that emerged from yesterday's interview we did with Dr. Zu ñiga professor of archaeology and head of investigations of San Luis Gonzaga University of Ica (who cherishes and studies these humanoid beings found near Nazca, Peru) together with the subject expert and researcher Yosef Ben Levi.
60 CM SMALL MUMMIES WERE FULL AND FUNCTIONAL LIVE WITH ORGANS, OSSEE INTERNAL STRUCTURES AND ITEMS. THEY WERE LIKE US LIVING AND FEELING.
THE PLANT FOUND IN THE PET OF ONE OF THE SMALL MUMMIES CANNOT BE ANY ANTICAL ARTFACT CREATED FOR ALEATION BY THE PARACAS PEOPLE IN THE MODERN ′′ HOMEMADE ′′ UNDERSTANDING ′′ COLD TRANSMUTATION ". É INFACTS COMPOSED BY TWO SUPPOSED LAMINES THAT THEY CREATE INTERNAL CELLS SIMILARIOUS TO THE BATTERIES ODIERNS.
THE PERFORATION OF A EGG FOUND INTO ONE OF THESE BEINGS (OVIPARIES AND SUBMITTILIAN NATURE) WITH AN ODONTRIC INSTRUMENT REVEALS THAT THE INTERNAL HAS A NON-OMEGENA DENSITY COMPATIBLE WITH THE DENSITY OF A MUMMIFIED Egg.
WE ALSO TALKED ABOUT A SPECULAR SPECULAR ROTROVEMENT OR THE STRANGE 15 CM HUMANOID BEING FOUND IN THE NEAR DESERT OF CHILE TACAMA. A SUN DRY AND NOT MUMMIFIED BEING STUDIED CONFIRMING THAT EVEN BEING A COMPLETELY ALIVE AND FUNCTIONAL BEING.
THERE IS ALSO BAD NEWS!
THE PERUVIAN STATE THAT BEFORE DECRETED THAT NAZCA'S MUMMIES WERE FAKE NOW DECLARED THEM NATIONAL PATRIMONY WITH THE INTENTION TO THE UNIVERSITY OF ICA THAT IS STUDYING THEM.
I'm Italian and live in ICA near University studying these weird alien mummies and I personally know Dr. Zu ñiga and the staff of titled professors studying the case and I can say that they are exceptional people who have often helped investigations at their own expense and with fundraisers made through our group of Italians: PeruItalia.com
What we are asking is that the University can continue to study these beings without unjustified meddling from the state.
It's not right to continue living in a world of obscurantism without having the chance to truly understand who we are, where we come from and if we are the only sentient in the Universe.
Let's hope so!
Greetings,
Henry Cantori
You can find the whole history of the Human Mummies of Nazca at:
Below is the Spanish interview yesterday:
Edited by papageorge1