Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did Nazis nuke 400,000 American soldiers?

Inversion5

Nazis Nuked 400,000 American Soldiers

Mostly, people with a leap in technology seem to take advantage of the situation and play on people's ignorance. For what, I don't know... pleasure? curiosity? grandiose-ness? safety? some sort of advancement for civilization?. There was a thermal nuclear explosion conducted (see movie title below) that "they" acknowledged at that time that yielded more than originally thought. Those guys were super smart. They knew there was a margin of error +/-, and for sure from the start of testing the first nuke. Their underlying principles of physics were there, expressing that probability varies. I want to see the math where they made their errors (there should be no errors of alternative possibilities arising from the variations found in probability, which again, they had). "They" ordered men to take a hit, most likely without their consent, as they did with a total of 400,000 American soldiers, below rank of scientists, including German scientists... Nazi (project paper clip) scientists, I would imagine. When did the atomic soldiers' tests start? "These nuke guys/generals & scientists" just are coming off so bad right now I want to smack them, if they are still alive. I also want to see what happened to our soldiers that took these nukes to the face. You know they have that on camera. I am sure some men were vaporized.

See Also: "Trinity and Beyond The Atomic Bomb Movie 1995"

Edited by Inversion5

• The title was changed to Did Nazis nuke 400,000 American soldiers?

If it necessitates watching viedos I won't be able to say for sure, rarely having the patience to do so, unless they're of cars, planes or cats, but what exactly do the nazis have to do with it? The atomic bomb project was primarily designed for use against Japan after all, although there may have been some thought of using it on Germany if things were getting really desperate. 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Illiterate gibberish ? 

Are you talking about your profile picture...<_<

24 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

If it necessitates watching viedos I won't be able to say for sure, rarely having the patience to do so, unless they're of cars, planes or cats, but what exactly do the nazis have to do with it? The atomic bomb project was primarily designed for use against Japan after all, although there may have been some thought of using it on Germany if things were getting really desperate. 

I am not talking about why it was made. I am talking about how it was used. If you have no patients to watch then why are you even commenting? Racking up posts and points? Jeez. What does it have to do with Nazis? The implications are in the original posts. How about fetch me some evidence to support my theory rather than taking a dump on it as fast as you can pull your pants down.

Edited by Inversion5
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Inversion5 said:

"They" ordered men to take a hit, most likely without their consent, as they did with a total of 400,000 American soldiers, below rank of scientists,

"They" is this case was the US government, using humans as guinea pigs for a test trial to evaluate post-detonation combat actions, radiation exposure values and pressure wave values on soldiers near to the hot zone. In phase II, more comprehensive tests of nuke effects on human bodies and infrastructure were performed by the US government on 6AUG1945 in Hiroshima, >300.000 participants, and on 09AUG1945 in Nagasaki, >230.000 participants.

including German scientists... Nazi (project paper clip) scientists,

You are mixing up the Manhattan Project with Operation Paperclip/Overcast.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Just now, ExpandMyMind said:

What happened to normal, remotely plausible conspiracy theories like the Illuminati and reptilians.

Next week. This week, orders coming from someone to use soldiers as guinea pigs. If not Nazis, then someone with a Nazi mentality, i guess. :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, toast said:

"They" is this case was the US government, using humans as guinea pigs for a test trial to evaluate post-detonation combat actions, radiation exposure values and pressure wave values on soldiers near to the hot zone. In phase II, more comprehensive tests of nuke effects on human bodies...

Disgusting.

Sorry, but US government is a blanket statement. I want to see who signed off on it. Some docs will do for now. :)

Edited by Inversion5
  • Confused 1

@Inversion5  Why the Fox News headline for your title, question mark and all.  It means you want someone to think something that isn't true or proven. 

I don't have time to watch videos but your post indicates you just now heard about the nuclear tests that were done in the U.S. (southwest) using army personnel to determine how close to a nuclear explosion is safe. Welcome to adulthood and the eye opening information that lets you know that no goverment is beyond reproach and the U.S. is not any better than the others.  Nazis did not do this to U.S. soldiers, but they did other things just as heinous to their own people. 

Edited by Desertrat56
Puntuation and salutation
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Inversion5 said:

I am not talking about why it was made. I am talking about how it was used. If you have no patients to watch then why are you even commenting? Racking up posts and points? Jeez. What does it have to do with Nazis? The implications are in the original posts. How about fetch me some evidence to support my theory rather than taking a dump on it as fast as you can pull your pants down.

If you need evidence to support your theory it is on you to provide it.  If you are asking a question, then ask it plainly so that it is obvious that you are asking a question.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, toast said:

In phase II, more comprehensive tests of nuke effects on human bodies and infrastructure were performed by the US government on 6AUG1945 in Hiroshima, >300.000 participants, and on 09AUG1945 in Nagasaki, >230.000 participants.

I wouldn't call them "participants" myself.  They were more of a lesson in deterrence.  No regrets.  People who start wars of aggression often get burned by them eventually.  My father and a couple of uncles made it home because of those two weapons.  

3 minutes ago, and then said:

I wouldn't call them "participants" myself.  They were more of a lesson in deterrence.  No regrets.  People who start wars of aggression often get burned by them eventually.  My father and a couple of uncles made it home because of those two weapons.  

I wrote "participants" for the reason of cynicism  at full scale. Good to hear that yr father and uncles made their way back home, but on the other side, 100ks of civilians vanished in the blink of an eye. Good choice/bad choice? There cannot be an answer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, and then said:

People who start wars of aggression often get burned by them eventually. 

Sad fact of war that unless there are something like the Nuremberg trials, people that start wars of aggression force their own populace to pay the highest price.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Illiterate gibberish ? 

I thought i was stroking out trying to read that

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

What happened to normal, remotely plausible conspiracy theories like the Illuminati and reptilians.

You know damn well that we reptilians and the illluminati don't exist

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Why...

I've known they were used. I've never heard someone tell their experience as an "atomic soldier." We have special circumstances here. Project paper clip injected our highest institutions with Nazis, scientist who had a major hand in killing jews - they ordered it. I want to know who ordered these men in front of bombs, something you obviously can not tell me. And to blanket something like this as "the government did it" is childish, so welcome to adulthood.:rolleyes: You can also add to the list, "who ordered all the other human trials on all other sorts of groups using different chemical weapons?" Since you are on the side of "Nazis did not do it", then that is your position, which you have still yet to support with evidence. So your perspective is as unlikely as mine.

Edited by Inversion5

1 hour ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I thought i was stroking out trying to read that

It helps weed out the monkeys.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

And the literate 

:lol: Your pic is a monkey, so I could not resist. I mean gorilla, but... you know what I'm going for.

Edited by Inversion5

Just now, Inversion5 said:

:lol: Your pic is a monkey, so I could not resist. I mean gorilla, but... you know what I'm going for.

Gorillas are apes, not monkeys. There is a difference. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 6/22/2019 at 1:12 PM, and then said:

They were civilians, not soldiers.  How is that justifiable?  Even if it saved a few american lives it is not justifiable.

On 6/22/2019 at 3:36 PM, Inversion5 said:

I've known they were used. I've never heard someone tell their experience as an "atomic soldier." We have special circumstances here. Project paper clip injected our highest institutions with Nazis, scientist who had a major hand in killing jews - they ordered it. I want to know who ordered these men in front of bombs, something you obviously can not tell me. And to blanket something like this as "the government did it" is childish, so welcome to adulthood.:rolleyes: You can also add to the list, "who ordered all the other human trials on all other sorts of groups using different chemical weapons?" Since you are on the side of "Nazis did not do it", then that is your position, which you have still yet to support with evidence. So your perspective is as unlikely as mine.

Homey don't play that.  Call me what ever you want I will not respond to anything else you post, you baiting will not work.  It makes you look stupid to even try that in this forum.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1