Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did Nazis nuke 400,000 American soldiers?

Inversion5

13 minutes ago, toast said:

I always remember this movie when its about human guinea pigs in connection to military testing.

Quote "Minutes after the blast the troops are moving toward to Ground Zero to see for themselves the effects of nuclear devices, this first hand experience is one which will be embedded in the memory of every man".  This cannot be healthy I would say.

The sequence I`m talking about starts at 23:00

Yep, that happened in New Mexico.  The land where the nuke was set off is still uninhabitable and once a year there is a bus tour for curious people to go see what it looks like now.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Agreed.  I was somewhat stunned to discover that people had been injected with plutonium.  Here is a list of unethical human experiments for general perusal:  Unethical Human Experimentation in the USA

Thats also the primary reason I dont vaccinate or take medical unless I have too.

No one knows what is in them, you might find yourself being experimented on.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Yep, that happened in New Mexico.  The land where the nuke was set off is still uninhabitable and once a year there is a bus tour for curious people to go see what it looks like now.

Thats horror. I also remember the issue with the filming of the movie Genghis Khan, and others as well, in Utah in the 50s in a nuclear contaminated area. But hell, where is the problem? Duck`n cover!

This is a story about cancer. About how the United States turned swathes of the desert radioactive during the cold war and denied it, bequeathing a medical mystery which to this day haunts Hollywood and rural Mormon communities and raises a thorny question: how much should you trust the government?

The Guardian

1 minute ago, toast said:

Thats horror. I also remember the issue with the filming of the movie Genghis Khan, and others as well, in Utah in the 50s in a nuclear contaminated area. But hell, where is the problem? Duck`n cover!

Yes it is.  And it still goes on.  We now have a volunteer army that is subjected to medical and other experiments without them knowing what is going on and without their consent.  It is not government sanctioned but it happens a lot because of the pentagon being separate from the government.  It has happened in other countries as well. 

9 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

Thats also the primary reason I dont vaccinate or take medical unless I have too.

aaaa, no offense here RabidMongoose, but judging by your looks, it seems it's too late!

just saying :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

but it happens a lot because of the pentagon being separate from the government. 

BOINK  :cry:

18 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

I think that's a bit paranoid.  If you want to be careful to avoid such nonsense the trick is to have your vaccines administered by your personal physician rather than at a mass vaccination clinic.  You can't do a trial without a cohort to monitor.  The fact is that a vaccine is a superpower; the ability to avoid diseases that will kill or cripple you. To avoid such protection just because you are afraid that the government may be testing something on you is, I think, a bad choice.  Then again, I travel internationally pretty often, and I need vaccinations far more than most people.  The chances that the government is trying to test something on you is pretty unlikely; less that 0.01%, and if you can prove it, you can make millions by suing them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, toast said:

I always remember this movie when its about human guinea pigs in connection to military testing.

Quote "Minutes after the blast the troops are moving toward to Ground Zero to see for themselves the effects of nuclear devices, this first hand experience is one which will be embedded in the memory of every man".  This cannot be healthy I would say.

This makes me sad, frustrated, and angry.  It was all so unnecessary, and criminally negligent.  All these people are likely long since dead, but still, why did the military need to make this happen?  They knew what the results would be.  This should have created a class action lawsuit in military court for the reckless endangerment of fellow servicement.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

I think that's a bit paranoid.  If you want to be careful to avoid such nonsense the trick is to have your vaccines administered by your personal physician rather than at a mass vaccination clinic.  You can't do a trial without a cohort to monitor.  The fact is that a vaccine is a superpower; the ability to avoid diseases that will kill or cripple you. To avoid such protection just because you are afraid that the government may be testing something on you is, I think, a bad choice.  Then again, I travel internationally pretty often, and I need vaccinations far more than most people.  The chances that the government is trying to test something on you is pretty unlikely; less that 0.01%, and if you can prove it, you can make millions by suing them.

I`m about to cause controversy by suggesting that diseases are psychogenic illnesses.

Mass hysteria or a negative placebo effect amongst a group of people is interesting to watch. If one person yawns or scratches then the others start to feel tired and itchy too. Modern medicine tells us that diseases are spread via the transmission of germs, I suggest they are transmitted mentally instead.

When I was younger I discovered that I could mentally block the transmission of the flu and colds. The thought entered my mind that maybe the symptoms (the sniffling, sneezing, coughing, and others) where passed onto people who had witnessed them. 

When we see someone yawning and scratching, if we engage in those behaviours too the tiredness and itchiness take over. So I decided not to allow myself to sniffle, sneeze, or cough, around people who had the flu or colds. The result is I didnt get ill and I haven't had the flu or a cold in the 20 years since.

If that doesnt raise eyebrows then not only do I prevent myself engaging in the behaviours underpinning symptoms, but I dont allow myself to be sympathetic to them either. But that I mean if someone starts complaining about a bad stomach, feeling sick, having a headache, feeling dizzy, feeling hot or cold, etc, then I mentally block self-assessment to ascertain if I have them too.

As a result I haven't had any illness (minor or severe) in the last 20 years. I see illness as a punishment from God for not being single minded. People who determine what they are or their condition from others get ill when those other people are sick.

Some might argue that the symptoms of illnesses are caused not by the illnesses themselves but our bodies reaction to them. They might point out that when we take blood from an ill person we can see bacteria and viruses under a microscope.

I dont question their presence but their reasoning as to what it means. In my opinion if we give it 500 years we will have discovered that the presence of bacteria and viruses in our blood are an effect not the cause. The cause is the psychogenic transmission of symptoms.

I know I will get criticism for writing that, but at the same time I haven't been ill in 20 years so I`m either superhuman or I know what I`m going on about.

On 6/22/2019 at 1:37 PM, XenoFish said:

Are we talking about the Wolfenstein series?

Wow! I had the first video game that came out about Wolfenstein, loved it! Sadly I let a co worker borrow it and never got it back. As far as the OP goes..I don't know anything about the Nazi's nuking 400,000 American soldier's...

Edited by Minimalists

7 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

I`m about to cause controversy by suggesting that diseases are psychogenic illnesses.

Mass hysteria or a negative placebo effect amongst a group of people is interesting to watch. If one person yawns or scratches then the others start to feel tired and itchy too. Modern medicine tells us that diseases are spread via the transmission of germs, I suggest they are transmitted mentally instead.

When I was younger I discovered that I could mentally block the transmission of the flu and colds. The thought entered my mind that maybe the symptoms (the sniffling, sneezing, coughing, and others) where passed onto people who had witnessed them. 

When we see someone yawning and scratching, if we engage in those behaviours too the tiredness and itchiness take over. So I decided not to allow myself to sniffle, sneeze, or cough, around people who had the flu or colds. The result is I didnt get ill and I haven't had the flu or a cold in the 20 years since.

If that doesnt raise eyebrows then not only do I prevent myself engaging in the behaviours underpinning symptoms, but I dont allow myself to be sympathetic to them either. But that I mean if someone starts complaining about a bad stomach, feeling sick, having a headache, feeling dizzy, feeling hot or cold, etc, then I mentally block self-assessment to ascertain if I have them too.

As a result I haven't had any illness (minor or severe) in the last 20 years. I see illness as a punishment from God for not being single minded. People who determine what they are or their condition from others get ill when those other people are sick.

Some might argue that the symptoms of illnesses are caused not by the illnesses themselves but our bodies reaction to them. They might point out that when we take blood from an ill person we can see bacteria and viruses under a microscope.

I dont question their presence but their reasoning as to what it means. In my opinion if we give it 500 years we will have discovered that the presence of bacteria and viruses in our blood are an effect not the cause. The cause is the psychogenic transmission of symptoms.

I know I will get criticism for writing that, but at the same time I haven't been ill in 20 years so I`m either superhuman or I know what I`m going on about.

Have you ever tried forcefully making out with somebody who had the symptoms you were resisting?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 29/07/2019 at 5:10 PM, toast said:

Holy crap, that was 1955? They surely couldn't have had any excuse for pretending ignorance of what the effects would have been by that time. That's just... that's just psychopathic, that is. :no: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Holy crap, that was 1955? They surely couldn't have had any excuse for pretending ignorance of what the effects would have been by that time. That's just... that's just psychopathic, that is. :no: 

Yeah, its Josef Mengele 2.0, somehow.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

That isn't as unreasonable as it sounds RabidMongoose (err... until I added your username in that context and did a spit take... no offense);)

While I agree with you in that I think it is possible to mentally shield yourself from physical illness and I think cutting the "sympathetic sharing of energy" that most people do unconsciously with sick people is important.  I do something similar myself, but have found it useful to have a sick day occasionally for political reasons, so I can't claim a 20 year record like you.  We know that biofeedback is an established phenomenon, we just don't quite understand how it works scientifically LINK.  Keep doing whatever you're doing and stay well RM.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

That isn't as unreasonable as it sounds RabidMongoose (err... until I added your username in that context and did a spit take... no offense);)

While I agree with you in that I think it is possible to mentally shield yourself from physical illness and I think cutting the "sympathetic sharing of energy" that most people do unconsciously with sick people is important.  I do something similar myself, but have found it useful to have a sick day occasionally for political reasons, so I can't claim a 20 year record like you.  We know that biofeedback is an established phenomenon, we just don't quite understand how it works scientifically LINK.  Keep doing whatever you're doing and stay well RM.

The worrying thing is symptoms gained through the `sympathetic sharing of energy` kill.

I like that phrase, I will adopt it going forward.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

Causing controversy is what you want isnt it ?

Yeah lets discard hundreds of years of medical research, especially that which have saved millions of lives.

Maybe you have just been lucky ?

We really only have your words for it and your track record of honesty isn't great.

So if people get sick its their own fault ? So when we can trace infectious diseases back to a source its just god decieving us ? 

Yes some might argue that. In fact millions of people are alive because we know how illnesses works.

I dont question their presence but their reasoning as to what it means. In my opinion if we give it 500 years we will have discovered that the presence of bacteria and viruses in our blood are an effect not the cause.

I really hope you are wrong.

The cause is the psychogenic transmission of symptoms.

Can you link to any recent scientific research that backs up in any way ?

I can find several other possibilities:

- Maybe you are just a lucky person who doesn't care about others ?

- Maybe you haven't been entirely truthfull when telling your story ?

- Maybe you are just seeking controversy ?

- Maybe you a believe something that isn't true ?

I'm sure there are other possibilities too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Causing controversy is what you want isnt it ?

Yeah lets discard hundreds of years of medical research, especially that which have saved millions of lives.

Maybe you have just been lucky ?

We really only have your words for it and your track record of honesty isn't great.

So if people get sick its their own fault ? So when we can trace infectious diseases back to a source its just god decieving us ? 

Yes some might argue that. In fact millions of people are alive because we know how illnesses works.

I really hope you are wrong.

Can you link to any recent scientific research that backs up in any way ?

I can find several other possibilities:

- Maybe you are just a lucky person who doesn't care about others ?

- Maybe you haven't been entirely truthfull when telling your story ?

- Maybe you are just seeking controversy ?

- Maybe you a believe something that isn't true ?

I'm sure there are other possibilities too.

I can sense the extraordinary excitement in you at getting to reply to my post.

I`m not biting lol.

2 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

I can sense the extraordinary excitement in you at getting to reply to my post.

I`m not biting lol.

I never expected you to "bite", because that would imply that you would try to support your assertion. I, and propbably you too, know that you can't do that.

• Like 1

Just now, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I never expected you to "bite", because that would imply that you would try to support your assertion. I, and propbably you too, know that you can't do that.

A clever attempt at sucking me in? lol

There is medieval science where things get cut off and leeches suck the blood out of patients. Then there is modern medicine where we still cut things off but also load people up with drugs and anti-biotics. What I have said is that we have herd behaviours in us which make us sympathetic to symptoms other people are displaying.

Therefore in the future we might consider them in treating illness.

If you share a meal with someone and afterwards they lie about feeling sick and act convincingly I guarantee you 100% that you will feel sick too. Symptoms (even fake symptoms) get sympathetically transmitted from one person to another. I have not said bacteria or viruses get transmitted sympathetically from one person to another.

The symptoms are physical reactions triggered in our bodies and we have full control over them.

When it comes to actual bacteria and viruses then I dont see them as being the cause of disease, but as end effect. Sympathetic transmission of symptoms from one person to another cause an imbalance inside our systems encouraging the growth of those bacteria and viruses. 

So, disease is caused by an imbalance in the mind (caught from other people) and that causes a range of symptoms along with a bacterial and viral imbalance inside the body.

You are of course free to believe what you like, but please don't put others in danger because of your ideas. 

Anyway this is off topic.

1 hour ago, RabidMongoose said:

A clever attempt at sucking me in? lol

There is medieval science where things get cut off and leeches suck the blood out of patients. Then there is modern medicine where we still cut things off but also load people up with drugs and anti-biotics. What I have said is that we have herd behaviours in us which make us sympathetic to symptoms other people are displaying.

Therefore in the future we might consider them in treating illness.

If you share a meal with someone and afterwards they lie about feeling sick and act convincingly I guarantee you 100% that you will feel sick too. Symptoms (even fake symptoms) get sympathetically transmitted from one person to another. I have not said bacteria or viruses get transmitted sympathetically from one person to another.

The symptoms are physical reactions triggered in our bodies and we have full control over them.

When it comes to actual bacteria and viruses then I dont see them as being the cause of disease, but as end effect. Sympathetic transmission of symptoms from one person to another cause an imbalance inside our systems encouraging the growth of those bacteria and viruses. 

So, disease is caused by an imbalance in the mind (caught from other people) and that causes a range of symptoms along with a bacterial and viral imbalance inside the body.

Nope. Had a similar scenario happen with my fiance about a month ago. We shared a meal and she began feeling ill and throwing up(among other things) and I never experienced a single symptom. How is this possible? Is it because she wasn't lying about the symptoms? Is that a requirement?