Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Stanley Hotel Night Tour

NateParanormal

3 hours ago, khazarkhum said:

Oh fudgesicles. My comment on the paredolia was meant for the OP. 

I have a theory about ghosts and why not everyone sees them, but that belongs elsewhere.

i do too...but its not paranormal, supernatural or mental, rather dull, not well received

Edited by the13bats

11 hours ago, khazarkhum said:

I have a theory about ghosts and why not everyone sees them, but that belongs elsewhere.

Nope. This thread is as good as any for such debate.

I'd like to hear some theories. I've always wondered if it has to do with the rods and cones in your eyes.  Just like some people can't see a full range of colors and others see colors differently than the majority, perhaps there is just something different about the transmission system from the eye to the brain in some folks. 

<shrug> Or not.  

• Like 1

Well, I just want to say that I watched through the entire video and I want to thank you for putting it together.  I may lean towards the side of being a skeptic and I honestly cannot see the things you say you're seeing.  But I'm not about to try to change your way of seeing things as I understand and respect that we all perceive things differently.  It's not too often people claim to have seen something and actually have the pics available, let alone an entire video edited together nicely to show us what they're seeing.  Therefore, I can only express my gratitude and highly commend you on supplying us with that! :clap:

However, at 11.46 in the video I was a bit freaked out by the change in music :lol:    

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ScotDeerie said:

I'd like to hear some theories. I've always wondered if it has to do with the rods and cones in your eyes.  Just like some people can't see a full range of colors and others see colors differently than the majority, perhaps there is just something different about the transmission system from the eye to the brain in some folks. 

<shrug> Or not.  

i believe its just a case of some people see what they want to see, perhaps at some point in life we all do it a time ot two,

remember in the 90s those pictures of dots that if you stared you saw a picture?

one case daryl owens alleged bigfoot encounter and video bugs my OCD, and i have to admit he seems like such a walking pile of fertilizer i cant take him seriously, on the flip side i do think he believes he sees something in his video, i only see blurry bushes,

its about at 29:15 see if you see what hes seeing....

• Like 1

@the13bats

LOL.  I can't see a thing.   

I wouldn't even have tried to pass that off as something there's so much nothing there to see.

Edited by ScotDeerie
  • Like 1

I love the Shining movie directed by Stanley Kubrick in 1980 apparently Stephen King did not like the movie adaption. I haven't read the book but it's on my bucket list. I would love to visit the hotel someday :) maybe i might get as mad as  Jack Torrance ;)

• Like 1

On 7/24/2019 at 7:28 AM, Impedancer said:

I love the Shining movie directed by Stanley Kubrick in 1980 apparently Stephen King did not like the movie adaption. I haven't read the book but it's on my bucket list. I would love to visit the hotel someday :) maybe i might get as mad as  Jack Torrance ;)

It's the only book that ever made me jump when I was reading it. WAY better than the movie for a lot of reasons although the movie, taken alone, was good, too.

• Like 1

Ok, I have come back. Proving photos to this forum was a mistake, I apologize. I should've been aware people have different eyes, some more damaged than others and it was my fault that was not my next thought. I am a slow processing person as you could tell, I don't have a lot of things to back up and when I do, it's weeks, months, or years later. I would delete or hide this post if I had the chance, but it doesn't seem to be an option. I apologize.

Those are very interesting photos and the ones in the tunnel extremely creepy.

There was one where it looked like something was peeking at you from a tunnel... It was coloured slightly yellow.

Something about that one was disquieting.

I am more persuaded that you have photographed some anomalous balls of energy.

The question is...

What kind of energy?

On 7/29/2019 at 2:50 AM, NateParanormal said:

Ok, I have come back. Proving photos to this forum was a mistake, I apologize. I should've been aware people have different eyes, some more damaged than others and it was my fault that was not my next thought. I am a slow processing person as you could tell, I don't have a lot of things to back up and when I do, it's weeks, months, or years later. I would delete or hide this post if I had the chance, but it doesn't seem to be an option. I apologize.

Thats too bad that you feel that way for basically the only reason i can come up with is because not everyone sees what you want people to see in your pictures, no spookies, sorry its far more about lack of content than a persons eyes condition or open minded or being enlightened.

Im sure if your pictures and you had been hailed and praised you would feel very differently, a public forum is not a playground where if someone doesnt like how the other kids play one grabs their ball and runs home, we all do our own thinking make up our own minds about things.

i have seen some true believers here very upset when they wanted a paranormal supernatural otherwordly explanation and received science and facts and the explanation was prosaic albeit dull and boring, however people will vary in opinion.

• Thanks 1