Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mediumship / Spirit Guide Communication

RCDforum

18 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

This forum is unfriendly because people disagree? Righty ho!

Don't get I volved with this discussion. I apologise if I come off harsh but there is DM messages you are unaware of.

It's my fault anyway as I am too fragile to take on this topic.

My fault for hoping for better

• Like 1

Just now, Jenn8779 said:

It doesn't matter. Apparently I am incapable of reading others

Then why attack me? I get it, I'm an easy target. But I've done nothing wrong. I left this place for 4 months earlier this year. My first week back was nothing but personal attacks and getting trolled. I make one comment and BOOM! I'm the bad guy. It is some kind of cycle. If you hate me, I can accept that. Put me on ignore and enjoy the bliss. 

• Like 2

Just now, XenoFish said:

Then why attack me? I get it, I'm an easy target. But I've done nothing wrong. I left this place for 4 months earlier this year. My first week back was nothing but personal attacks and getting trolled. I make one comment and BOOM! I'm the bad guy. It is some kind of cycle. If you hate me, I can accept that. Put me on ignore and enjoy the bliss. 

No, honey. I love you which is what tears me apart. I'm sorry..... so sorry

• Like 1

Just now, Jenn8779 said:

No, honey. I love you which is what tears me apart. I'm sorry..... so sorry

I've got nothing against you and I don't want too, ever. Look I know you've got a rough patch, perhaps "hitting" me allowed you to vent that frustration. If so I get it. 

10 minutes ago, Jenn8779 said:

Don't get I volved with this discussion. I apologise if I come off harsh but there is DM messages you are unaware of.

It's my fault anyway as I am too fragile to take on this topic.

My fault for hoping for better

Sorry it's on an open thread that was why I replied. But you stated its git nowt to do with me so apart from this I shall butt out. Highly recommend you keep it private mind. But my apologies. 

2 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Sorry it's on an open thread that was why I replied. But you stated its git nowt to do with me so apart from this I shall butt out. Highly recommend you keep it private mind. But my apologies. 

My apologies if I brought public into private.

I'm done so this won't happen again

• Like 1

I just keep trying for love....it's not out there but I keep trying

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, charlesmike said:

he has chosen me

out of all the millions and millions of people

Edited by joc

8 hours ago, joc said:

out of all the millions and millions of people

LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people but as for me he has chosen me to be his living witness and no man can deny the power of god.

1 minute ago, charlesmike said:

LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people but as for me he has chosen me to be his living witness and no man can deny the power of god.

I do. One thing God can't do is prove it exist. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I do. One thing God can't do is prove it exist. 

have faith and be strong and when that day comes you will also be a witness and you shall rejoice to see the lord come down from heaven as I did.

• Haha 1

have faith and be strong and when that day comes you will also be a witness and you shall rejoice to see the lord come down from heaven as I did.

Will he bring me a large pizza with extra cheese and christmas presents? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

Wait....You were abducted by aliens?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Wait....You were abducted by aliens?

all I can tell you is the spirit of the lord is upon me and I bring you the good news that there really is a god and there are spirits and great miracles right in front of your face but I am the lords witness and I have made it known to you so that you can know the truth.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

all I can tell you is the spirit of the lord is upon me and I bring you the good news that there really is a god and there are spirits and great miracles right in front of your face but I am the lords witness and I have made it known to you so that you can know the truth.

That can't be because he told ME I was the official witness. Now you know the truth, so problem resolved. Whew! That was a close one. Almost had a false witness running around!

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

I don't know. Good news? Being cast into an everlasting fire for not believing isn't good at all. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moonman said:

That can't be because he told ME I was the official witness.

No way!!! I am! The one true god made me his messenger. 

3 minutes ago, moonman said:

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

when that day comes you shall see me standing there before the lord and you shall know me as witness.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

when that day comes you shall see me standing there before the lord and you shall know me as witness.

BLASPHEMER, I already told you, I am the one and only.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• The topic was locked