Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
RCDforum

Mediumship / Spirit Guide Communication

82 posts in this topic

Desertrat56
15 hours ago, Habitat said:

Err...no, I don't bang on at all about "my" God. I have always said, nothing can be said, or understood, rationally, about any "God" worthy of the title. I do, and have banged on about, a great deal of observation on my part, that convinces me an after life is real. Why there is so much resistance to that here, rather than just saying "oh well, an interesting story, pity we can confirm it somehow", but met instead with sarcasm and outright denunciation by this crew, is explained by the foolish conflation of the shenanigans of humans claiming to represent the "word of God", and whatever God may be. If you are too stupid to separate the two, and it seems they can't, then you suffer for your lack of insight.

Maybe because of your responses, you whine a lot about the non-existent "team" against you.  Maybe stop doing that and you might get different responses and it won't be so fun for those who poke at you and they will stop.  Like me, now.  Done.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Desertrat56
13 hours ago, joc said:

Please enlighten me as to when and where this 'unkindness' to someone who was grieving took place.  In other words...what the hell are  you talking about?

Now I have to search through the thread.  What did you say that triggered Habitat?  When I have spare time I will look if I remember. 

And maybe I was confused about who he was responding to.

Well, the thread is short so:

The very best thing is to realize that there is no spirit world...there is no spirit, save that which is breathing in and out oxygen right now...and that one moment is all we have...one moment...no redo...no other chance to do the right thing or make amends for the wrong things....no tomorrow and no yesterday...just right now...that's all that there has ever been and that's all there will ever be.  We all die today! [/quote]

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

Habitat
6 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Maybe because of your responses, you whine a lot about the non-existent "team" against you.  Maybe stop doing that and you might get different responses and it won't be so fun for those who poke at you and they will stop.  Like me, now.  Done.

Dearie me, you have been shown to be wrong about my allegedly "banging on about my God", and try and blame me for it ! Wake up to yourself. I want no further responses from you, so don't bother, you won't be replied to.

• Haha 1

joc
18 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Now I have to search through the thread.  What did you say that triggered Habitat?  When I have spare time I will look if I remember. 

And maybe I was confused about who he was responding to.

Well, the thread is short so:

18 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:
joc Quote

The very best thing is to realize that there is no spirit world...there is no spirit, save that which is breathing in and out oxygen right now...and that one moment is all we have...one moment...no redo...no other chance to do the right thing or make amends for the wrong things....no tomorrow and no yesterday...just right now...that's all that there has ever been and that's all there will ever be.  We all die today! [/quote]

My mere existence triggers him!  That's my personal philosophy...and it's true! Some people don't like to hear the truth because it threatens them.  But I'm in a state of Bliss as far as he is concerned anyway.  So...nothing against you though! :)

ahem....see what I mean? 

So, welcome...to the machine team....

Edited by joc
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

charlesmike
On 9/24/2019 at 3:59 PM, ThereWeAreThen said:

Stop it. It isn't funny, she lost someone.

what I say is true because I have gods authority to say these things he has blessed me with a miracle  and he has shown me many wonders .so rejoice be happy now that you know the truth  god is real.

• Haha 2

Desertrat56
12 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

what I say is true because I have gods authority to say these things he has blessed me with a miracle  and he has shown me many wonders .so rejoice be happy now that you know the truth  god is real.

It is probably rude of me to laugh at your post but jeez, you take yourself too seriously, OR you are making fun of someone, which is it?  If god cares, then we all have gods authority to say anything we want or we would not be able to say anything we want.  So why do you think you are so special to god?  And don't you understand that everyone experiences miracles? Whether they proclaim  them like you or don't even notice them everyone experiences them.

charlesmike
2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

It is probably rude of me to laugh at your post but jeez, you take yourself too seriously, OR you are making fun of someone, which is it?  If god cares, then we all have gods authority to say anything we want or we would not be able to say anything we want.  So why do you think you are so special to god?  And don't you understand that everyone experiences miracles? Whether they proclaim  them like you or don't even notice them everyone experiences them.

I understand your doubts it sounds impossible but the lord has given me a great gift he has chosen me to see these great wonders as he did with mosses so what I say is true and I am the only man on earth that can tell you these things not because I have faith or because I believe but because I have seen .I am compelled to tell everybody.

• Haha 1

Desertrat56
5 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

I understand your doubts it sounds impossible but the lord has given me a great gift he has chosen me to see these great wonders as he did with mosses so what I say is true and I am the only man on earth that can tell you these things not because I have faith or because I believe but because I have seen .I am compelled to tell everybody.

No, you are not the only man on earth that has seen or thought they saw god.  When you insist you are the only one in the whole world, you are denegrating everyone you say that to.  Did god tell you to denegrate others or was that your idea?

• Like 2

charlesmike
2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

No, you are not the only man on earth that has seen or thought they saw god.  When you insist you are the only one in the whole world, you are denegrating everyone you say that to.  Did god tell you to denegrate others or was that your idea?

I say these things because they are true and If I do not tell you god will ask me why did I not tell the people .

• Haha 1

ThereWeAreThen
38 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

Seriously it isn't funny.

• Thanks 1

Desertrat56
2 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

I say these things because they are true and If I do not tell you god will ask me why did I not tell the people .

Right.  Like god is not omnipotent and needs you to tell everyone what to believe.  If your god were real  we would all know it, but we don't all know it so maybe it is your personal god and your need to be special that your god tells you to go out and tell everyone.  You are not the first and you will not be the last, you aren't even alone in your endeavor and belief that you are a chosen messenger of god.  Look it up, you will find many who are chosen messengers of god that are alive right now.  I don't have a problem with you telling people about your god, I have a problem with you saying you are the only one. 

• Like 1

charlesmike
1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

Right.  Like god is not omnipotent and needs you to tell everyone what to believe.  If your god were real  we would all know it, but we don't all know it so maybe it is your personal god and your need to be special that your god tells you to go out and tell everyone.  You are not the first and you will not be the last, you aren't even alone in your endeavor and belief that you are a chosen messenger of god.  Look it up, you will find many who are chosen messengers of god that are alive right now.  I don't have a problem with you telling people about your god, I have a problem with you saying you are the only one. 

who else can tell you that they stood in the presence of the lord I am gods messenger and witness and the message is what I have told you God is real and the lords spirit is among us 

• Haha 1

Desertrat56
16 minutes ago, charlesmike said:

who else can tell you that they stood in the presence of the lord I am gods messenger and witness and the message is what I have told you God is real and the lords spirit is among us 

Is this you?  https://www.*** blocked ***/news/weird/890008/God-messenger-prophet-The-New-Message-From-God-Marshall-Vian-Summers-Reed-Summers

not sure why some of the link is blocked - www. express .co. uk

Or if these people are right, why did god need you?

https://www1.cbn.com/angels-gods-messengers

https://www.newmessage.org/the-message/volume-2/the-worldwide-community-of-gods-new-message/discerning-false-messengers

Edited by Desertrat56

XenoFish
2 hours ago, charlesmike said:

what I say is true because I have gods authority to say these things 

So do I. But I speak for the one true god, the sleeping god who dreams our reality. Be fearful of the day he awakens. 

• Haha 1

Jenn8779

I'm very sorry for your loss. Grief is probably the most difficult thing I've experienced.

Unfortunately, this forum is not friendly to any chance of you experiencing any contact with the other side, regardless of personal belief. The sceptics rule here and have no interest in the possibilities of any other option. 

I wish only the best for you and your family. Keep strong in your heart.

• Like 2

XenoFish
6 minutes ago, Jenn8779 said:

no interest in the possibilities of any other option. 

Same also applies to the believers as well. It's not one sided as many might wish to believe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Jenn8779
13 minutes ago, Jenn8779 said:

I'm very sorry for your loss. Grief is probably the most difficult thing I've experienced.

Unfortunately, this forum is not friendly to any chance of you experiencing any contact with the other side, regardless of personal belief. The sceptics rule here and have no interest in the possibilities of any other option. 

I have no definite belief in one side or the other. However, the nasty responses I have read keep me off the forum. You wondered where I've been....off the forum because I need the positive much more than the negative.

You stated in another thread that you no longer argue people's belief/spirituality. That's great unless you continue to denigrate their beliefs instead of just respecting them.

I don't see any proof for or against... but I do personally believe that we spit out more negative then positive and we're more disrespectful then respectful. Which do you prefer to be?

• Like 1

Jenn8779
Just now, Jenn8779 said:

I have no definite belief in one side or the other. However, the nasty responses I have read keep me off the forum. You wondered where I've been....off the forum because I need the positive much more than the negative.

You stated in another thread that you no longer argue people's belief/spirituality. That's great unless you continue to denigrate their beliefs instead of just respecting them.

I don't see any proof for or against... but I do personally believe that we spit out more negative then positive and we're more disresp

14 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Same also applies to the believers as well. It's not one sided as many might wish to believe.

Sorry..qouted myself by mistake

Jenn8779

Anyway... whatever. I keep trying with this forum when it's so obvious that it's a waste. Shame that.... have a great (?) Life

Jenn8779

@XenoFish

Wiser people then me continue to tell me to stay away from you, incuding you! When am I going to listen? Whatever...I continue to believe you are different than what you are... obviously wishful thinking on my part.

But I'm out..... again.... for who knows how long....my hope for better just got smacked down.. again

Edited by Jenn8779
To add

XenoFish

I'm the holy scapegoat.

• Haha 1

XenoFish
15 minutes ago, Jenn8779 said:

@XenoFish

Wiser people then me continue to tell me to stay away from you, incuding you! When am I going to listen? Whatever...I continue to believe you are different than what you are... obviously wishful thinking on my part.

But I'm out..... again.... for who knows how long....my hope for better just got smacked down.. again

Holy Hell?!? 

• Like 1

ThereWeAreThen
1 hour ago, Jenn8779 said:

This forum is unfriendly because people disagree? Righty ho!

XenoFish
1 hour ago, Jenn8779 said:

Anyway... whatever. I keep trying with this forum when it's so obvious that it's a waste. Shame that.... have a great (?) Life

I seriously don't get you. I really don't. Perhaps try to disconnect your emotions when you're here or just put me on ignore. Thought we had a decent conversation in another thread. Guess I was wrong. Don't know what you expect from me. But this 'blame xenofish' thing that comes around ever so often, has gotten old. 

Jenn8779
1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I seriously don't get you. I really don't. Perhaps try to disconnect your emotions when you're here or just put me on ignore. Thought we had a decent conversation in another thread. Guess I was wrong. Don't know what you expect from me. But this 'blame xenofish' thing that comes around ever so often, has gotten old. 

It doesn't matter. Apparently I am incapable of reading others