Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crow's strange behaviour goes viral

Still Waters

Twitter users have been left scratching their heads after the footage surfaced, which appears to show the animal resting on its wings. 

The video, which already has over nine million views, was shared by user @keita_simpson, who writes "Thanks for the shock this morning. Bad for the heart."

In the clip, the bird almost resembles a gorilla, resting on its wings like the ape would on its fist. 

Take a look.

https://www.fm104.ie/the-buzz/watch-bizarre-video-of-crow-s-strange-behaviour-g/

• Like 6

Robots are the future.

I saw this on IFLS yesterday. It's sad. The crow is clearly malnourished, and probably almost dead from starvation. Look at the pronounced sternum in its chest. The poor thing probably can't even fly anymore.

• Like 1

Crow on a rampage.

I agree with Seti42,the crow is in a bad way and starving.Maybe hit by a car and looks to have some type of spinal injury.I love crows, they are by far the most intelligent  bird.I didn't enjoy seeing that.

Edited by openozy
  • Like 1

Seen the video on the Weather Channel and the Weather Channel said the Crow was simply sunning itself.