Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jeremy Kyle

Duke Wellington

One of my favourite shows of all time cancelled.

Controversies coming out today include an admission that its lie detector tests were only 66% accurate. Oh dear, I feel so bad at all those wasters who might well now turn out to have been telling the truth that I have laughed at.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/the-jeremy-kyle-show-lie-detector-tests-are-wrong-one-third-of-the-time-mps-hear/ar-AADogaw?ocid=spartandhp

How many lives has this guy ruined for our entertainment?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

How many lives has this guy ruined for our entertainment?

And yet it's your favourite show. 

Jeremy Kyle is disgusting. His whole show was made to demonise some of the poorest and most vulnerable people in our country for entertainment. 

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

..................His whole show was made to demonise some of the poorest and most vulnerable people in our country for entertainment. 

yes, because his show is nothing but a supply to viewers demand, YOUR demand. so blame yourself. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

His whole show was made to demonise some of the poorest and most vulnerable people in our country for entertainment. 

Lol poorest and vulnerable? Some if not most of them were the lowest of the chavist chavest chavs whom you certainly would not want as a neighbour.

Which of the 4 guys and 3 uncles is the father of my 6th child? 

But I jest ^, the "guests" were actually a lot worse

The show was trash, the "guests were trash and so was Jeremy Kyle.

I watched it a couple of times out of curiousity and  disbelief as to how low people would go to get on tv and a free packet of fags.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Lol poorest and vulnerable? Some if not most of them were the lowest of the chavist chavest chavs whom you certainly would not want as a neighbour.

Which of the 4 guys and 3 uncles is the father of my 6th child? 

But I jest ^, the "guests" were actually a lot worse

The show was trash, the "guests were trash and so was Jeremy Kyle.

I watched it a couple of times out of curiousity and  disbelief as to how low people would go to get on tv and a free packet of fags.

Watch the US version of it on YouTube.

They had one where a guy accused his girlfriend of having sexual relations with her own brother. She denied it so they put her through a lie detector test. All I`m saying is she failed lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aztek said:

we have our own J kyle,  we call them Jerry Springier,  Steve Wikos, Maury. ...…

9 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

that is actually one of very few "happy ending" type of his shows,lol  most of them would be illegal to link due to profanity, and fights lol. 

Edited by aztek

55 minutes ago, aztek said:

yes, because his show is nothing but a supply to viewers demand, YOUR demand. so blame yourself. 

You're not wrong.

6 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

You're not wrong.

The production team of Jeremy Kyle admitted to putting guests in their green rooms while leaving money on the side to see if they stole it. If they did then that was permission for Jeremy to try and wind them up and treat them harshly on stage.

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

The production team of Jeremy Kyle admitted to putting guests in their green rooms while leaving money on the side to see if they stole it. If they did they that was permission for Jeremy to try and wind them up and treat them harshly on stage.

nypd tests new officers like that. a friend of mine told me he was tested this way, they put him in an empty apartment where FDNY had to bust a door, they have to stay there and wait for owners to come back, the flat is rigged with hidden cams, and has cash and jewelries in drawers, and other places. 

Edited by aztek