Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Atlantis Research Charter

Polar

1 hour ago, Harte said:

mincing

Singlefooting! :angry:

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Kenemet said:

Interesting.  I know it was used as a lamellate in making bows.  But the plain sheets of keratin aren't going to do much good against any sort of blow.  Do you have a link?  I'm seeing horn used only in weapons (hilts and the like).

https://www.google.com/search?q=Koryak+(Siberia)+in+armor&tbm=isch&source=univ&client=firefox-b-1-d&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjsvd3vn7_jAhVIjlQKHQstBZUQ7Al6BAgJECQ&biw=1760&bih=840

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Piney said:

Singlefooting! :angry:

I'm with Harte here. Greenland was quite clearly mincing. Stop spreading your singlefoot propagande here ! 

Its no need arguing the point, because as a Dane I'm (kinda) a citizen of the kingdom of Atlantis and thus I am uniquily qualified to argue this point. 

cartman_respect_my_authoritah

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Its no need arguing the point, because as a Dane I'm (kinda) a citizen of the kingdom of Atlantis and thus I am uniquily qualified to argue this point. 

Bull pucky!!! Eddy Casey said I'm full blooded Atlantean! Your just a decomposed salmon eating savage!  :angry:

SINGLEFOOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

Bull pucky!!! Eddy Casey said I'm full blooded Atlantean! Your just a decomposed salmon eating savage!  :angry:

SINGLEFOOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah ?

Madame Blavatsky says I'm right ! So does Ignatius Donnelly !

Even if you really are a full blooded Atlanten it doesn't really matter, we control it now. Muahahahaha !!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

So does Ignatius Donnelly !

Iggy said the same thing Eddy did!!!! :angry:

.......wait...WHAT???? :blink:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

While you people were discussing dance moves, Mario opened yet another pointless Atantidiot thread.

Sonebody needs to stop him. 

--Jaylemurph 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I'm with Harte here. Greenland was quite clearly mincing. Stop spreading your singlefoot propagande here ! 

cartman_respect_my_authoritah

Now, now children Greenland doesn't mince, move, singlefoot or float - it slops and sloshes.

Rupert doesn't think you are of Atlantean blood. A simple way to check - do you need to use a copper one gallon tureen as a codpiece?

Edited by Hanslune
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Hanslune said:

Now, now children Greenland doesn't mince, move, singlefoot or float - it slops and sloshes.

Well, it's certainly doing that now! :yes:

4 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

Thats a compromise I can respect. :P

Rupert doesn't think you are of Atlantean blood.

I'm not the one who claimed to be of Atlantean blood, that was Piney. I just said we control it now. It's not like we have ever taken things that wasn't ours..... :whistle:

A simple way to check - do you need to use a copper one gallon tureen as a codpiece?

Why would I carry around a cod ?

330px-Gadus_morhua_Cod-2b-Atlanterhavsparken-Norway.JPG

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you a bit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Thats a compromise I can respect. :P

I'm not the one who claimed to be of Atlantean blood, that was Piney. I just said we control it now. It's not like we have ever taken things that wasn't ours..... :whistle:

Why would I carry around a cod ?

330px-Gadus_morhua_Cod-2b-Atlanterhavsparken-Norway.JPG

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you a bit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codpiece

Oh sorry, I would note that you DID colonize Greenland (in part) and cleaned away all the evidence of Atlantis!!!!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codpiece

Oh sorry, I would note that you DID colonize Greenland (in part) and cleaned away all the evidence of Atlantis!!!!

I'm never going to tell you were we put all the evidence. It's safely locked away in a secure location in the cellar of Kronborg. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I'm never going to tell you were we put all the evidence. It's safely locked away in a secure location in the cellar of Kronborg. 

Under the the three silver lions - who guard it perhaps?

39_Copenhagen.JPG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hanslune said:

Rupert doesn't think you are of Atlantean blood. A simple way to check - do you need to use a copper one gallon tureen as a codpiece?

Copper got too high. These days I fabricate my own from these repurposed cans: link.

Harte

• Haha 2

do you need to use a copper one gallon tureen as a codpiece?

5 gallon pail. :o

It's not like we have ever taken things that wasn't ours..... :whistle:

Give me back my pennies!! :angry:

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Harte said:

Copper got too high. These days I fabricate my own from these repurposed cans: link.

Harte

I have to weld them together (end to end, obviously) because, as we all know, solder won't hold dick.

Harte

Edited by Harte
by cracky!
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Harte said:

Harte

You are truly blessed! He who honors the sacred can!

However this one -preformed should be sufficient for your needs:

d58095cfa2827776f740fc8cb655aa34.jpeg

Edited by Hanslune
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

You are truly blessed! He who honors the sacred can!

However this one -preformed should be sufficient for your needs:

d58095cfa2827776f740fc8cb655aa34.jpeg

I am ashamed to admit (well, no... not really) that at some time during this discussion my mind went here:

canned-ham-front.jpg

Really.  I'll be ashamed.  It's on my calendar for July Tweenfaral, 2525.  Promise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2019 at 1:39 AM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Are you a Templar too now? Hmmmm maybe you should open up a face book page too, to keep your secret more secret. 

• Like 1

On 6/28/2019 at 6:31 PM, OverSword said:

That's one view.  Most myths are based on some element of truth or another. https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/architecture/has-the-original-labyrinth-been-found-1803638.html

And considering Plato is from ancient Greece, even if he entirely invented Atlantis from scratch it's ancient now making your statement provably wrong.  Just saying.

Most myths are based on elements of truth? Wow.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Polar said:

Did a large meteorite hit the earth 12,800 years ago? Here's new evidence  (OCTOBER 2, 2019)

https://phys.org/news/2019-10-large-meteorite-earth-years-evidence.html

I already pulled the "evidence" apart in both the primary thread and @Carnoferox thread.

The "evidence" comes from more than one impact several millions of years apart.  Try again......

• Like 1

A meteorite crater in Greenland

Very recently a large meteorite crater with a diameter of 31km was discovered in northern Greenland, beneath the ice of the Hiawatha glacier. It is not certain that it dates to the time of the Younger Dryas, but the crater rim is fresh, and ice older than 12,800 years is missing.

It seems possible (but is not yet certain) that this particular crater relates to the hypothesized meteorite that struck the earth at the time of the Younger Dryas, with global consequences.

The effects of a meteorite impact may potentially have contributed to extinctions in many regions of the world. There is no doubt that platinum spikes in North America coincide closely with the extinction of animals on a big scale about 12,800 years ago.

????

11 minutes ago, Polar said:

????

11 minutes ago, Polar said:

Very recently a large meteorite crater with a diameter of 31km was discovered in northern Greenland, beneath the ice of the Hiawatha glacier. IT IS NOT CERTAIN that it dates to the time of the Younger Dryas, but the crater rim is fresh, and ice older than 12,800 years is missing.

It could be as old as the Chesapeake Bay impact (130-140 mya).

Also there is a unbroken continuation from Clovis into the many different Early Archaic Cultures (Debert, Taylor, Folsom, Dalton, Barnes etc.) 

Don't try me with this Younger Dryas bull**** Mario. I was in the field for the Museum of New York when you were in your armchair making crap up. 

Edited by Piney
**** Atlantis
  • Like 4

32 minutes ago, Piney said:

It could be as old as the Chesapeake Bay impact (130-140 mya).

Also there is a unbroken continuation from Clovis into the many different Early Archaic Cultures (Debert, Taylor, Folsom, Dalton, Barnes etc.) 

Don't try me with this Younger Dryas bull**** Mario. I was in the field for the Museum of New York when you were in your armchair making crap up. 

Just a note: Folsom, Debert, etc. are considered to be Paleo.

• Thanks 1