Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Report ranks states based on UFO sightings

Recommended Posts

 
AllPossible

Makes sense, the top 5 states are all cold states while the bottom 5 are all hot. Obviously UFO's run better in the cold. That's common knowledge

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seti42

I guess people in the deep south don't look up.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DanL

It could be a cultural thing and people in the South just don't report things like they might in other places. I know in Texas if a Texan looks out and sees a little grey guy in his yard or a Reptilian he grabs his gun not a telephone.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Minimalists
2 hours ago, DanL said:

It could be a cultural thing and people in the South just don't report things like they might in other places. I know in Texas if a Texan looks out and sees a little grey guy in his yard or a Reptilian he grabs his gun not a telephone.

Yeah! That's called Redneck Law Enforcement! We see things in the South they don't see in other parts of the country....

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Minimalists
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Seti42 said:

I guess people in the deep south don't look up.

Every time I go out the door I look up...But all I ever see are clouds and the occasional lightening strike or the Moon or Sun...Down here in the South we have what's called Alien Raid....Crop Duster's spray that stuff year around...:lol:

Edited by Minimalists

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomO'
Posted (edited)

Ever since the in-flight movie from Zerbonx to Earth was "Deliverance", the aliens decided to avoid the south.

Edited by TomO'
All of my text wasn't entered.
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
9 minutes ago, TomO' said:

Ever since the in-flight movie from Zerbonx to Earth was "Deliverance", the aliens decided to avoid the south.

aliens like the film Avatar for some reason.. i could never work out why;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hawken
3 hours ago, TomO' said:

Ever since the in-flight movie from Zerbonx to Earth was "Deliverance", the aliens decided to avoid the south.

Squeal Like An Alien.:alien:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
esoteric_toad

Maybe people in the south do not spend as much time outdoors especially in the summer months? Between the heat/humidity and mosquitoes I know I rarely am outdoors 8 months out of the year.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56

I'm surprised New Mexico isn't in the top 5.  Almost everyone has seen something but I guess because of all the military reservations people don't report it, just assume it is military experiments.  Or maybe it is just ho-hum.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
27 minutes ago, esoteric_toad said:

Maybe people in the south do not spend as much time outdoors especially in the summer months? Between the heat/humidity and mosquitoes I know I rarely am outdoors 8 months out of the year.

People in the south spend a lot of times outdoors.  They have so much humidity they think sky blue is what everyone else calls grey and they are usually in the woods hunting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
cerberusxp
Posted (edited)

I live in Washington and I have only seen two. One I have observed twice in the same place for more than 4 hours each time. It hovered stationary in that same spot on the same date during the same hours two years in a row. I was able to get within 300' to 350' from it. Could not see the craft itself only the plasma field around it. An ultra violate with electric blue in the center that undulated where the colors met. Top of Mt Spokane,WA..

The other person that was working with me (different person each year) could not see it. It would be as if it was blocked from their mind, they also had an uncanny desire to be working.

The plasma field was huge, at least 175' in diameter. If you were standing in front of ski lodge #1 looking across the road and up about 30° it was hovering there 300' in front of you!

Edited by cerberusxp
Add data

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fred_mc
On 2019-06-29 at 2:23 PM, AllPossible said:

Makes sense, the top 5 states are all cold states while the bottom 5 are all hot. Obviously UFO's run better in the cold. That's common knowledge

Yes, aliens probably like cold weather better, the reason why they have so big eyes is probably that the light from their star is pretty weak on their home planet, and weak light would give less heat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
2 hours ago, cerberusxp said:

I live in Washington and I have only seen two. One I have observed twice in the same place for more than 4 hours each time. It hovered stationary in that same spot on the same date during the same hours two years in a row. I was able to get within 300' to 350' from it. Could not see the craft itself only the plasma field around it. An ultra violate with electric blue in the center that undulated where the colors met. Top of Mt Spokane,WA..

The other person that was working with me (different person each year) could not see it. It would be as if it was blocked from their mind, they also had an uncanny desire to be working.

The plasma field was huge, at least 175' in diameter. If you were standing in front of ski lodge #1 looking across the road and up about 30° it was hovering there 300' in front of you!

pictures?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AllPossible
3 hours ago, fred_mc said:

Yes, aliens probably like cold weather better, the reason why they have so big eyes is probably that the light from their star is pretty weak on their home planet, and weak light would give less heat.

Idk if your trolling me or not but I'm referring to aircraft in general run better in colder areas. Commercial planes & military jets are 7+ miles up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
12 minutes ago, AllPossible said:

Idk if your trolling me or not but I'm referring to aircraft in general run better in colder areas. Commercial planes & military jets are 7+ miles up.

cars do too up to a point, i run and old school cold air box on my antique

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, the13bats said:

cars do too up to a point, i run and old school cold air box on my antique

My 289  stang needed a cool can. 

Edited by Piney
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
On 6/29/2019 at 5:23 AM, AllPossible said:

 the top 5 states are all cold states while the bottom 5 are all hot. 

I noticed that too. Weird.

Probably means the cows down South are safer then the ones up North.

Maybe the people up north are funner to probe?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Minimalists
Posted (edited)
On 7/1/2019 at 4:54 PM, Desertrat56 said:

People in the south spend a lot of times outdoors.  They have so much humidity they think sky blue is what everyone else calls grey and they are usually in the woods hunting.

Well if you have been on television more than 5 times describing what the UFO looked like you might be a redneck.If anyone can tell you what a UFO looks like it's a redneck because we have probably took a shot at least one in our life....

Edited by Minimalists

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.