Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mysterious screams plague couple in Wales

UM-Bot

From under the house? If I was investigating the first thing I'd check for is pipes or anything that could conduct noise from a distance. That's a pretty wide array of noises for a 'haunting'. I have never personally heard of a ghost starting a motorcycle, but there's always a first time, I guess.

• Like 1

It's just me....i like to howl at night.

I have not heard anything out of the ordinary in the recordings. 

Traffic noises, kids shrieking, plumbing sounds, possible construction noises from above/below/ etc AND I am fairly certain I might have heard a bullfrog maybe...nothing unusual.

That's what I was thinking.If there are other buildings around, and shops,restaurants etc, wouldn't these people also hear such noises at their businesses? Unless you have people living in the sewers, or Sweeny Todd doing his thing there, I think it's just regular noise.

On 7/1/2019 at 8:23 PM, SecretSanta said:

But they’re not saying it’s paranormal. They’re saying it’s criminal, human trafficking or drug manufacturing.

i could post a pic of my cat in the litter box and papa would give it 65% likely paranormal

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, the13bats said:

i could post a pic of my cat in the litter box and papa would give it 65% likely paranormal

Very true. He'll also say it probably teleported to the box.

• Haha 2

On 6/30/2019 at 6:42 PM, Emma_Acid said:

I have never insulted your intelligence.

LOLOLOLLOL!!   I know, Emma, you're a perfectly warm internet personality

On 7/2/2019 at 6:47 PM, Bendy Demon said:

I have not heard anything out of the ordinary in the recordings. 

Traffic noises, kids shrieking, plumbing sounds, possible construction noises from above/below/ etc AND I am fairly certain I might have heard a bullfrog maybe...nothing unusual.

Well, ya, but the point is, where are the noises coming from?

If a perfectly normal voice started speaking to you in your own kitchen but no one was there, would you still call it a nothing out of the ordinary?
I'd be scared witless, myself.

It seems to me that in order to disprove spoofing, they need to have independent people come in and listen for themselves.

How they could do that, I don't know.  But I also wonder if the have a "GoFundMe" page set up too  :)

• Haha 1