Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How life began

eight bits

On 8/11/2019 at 7:25 PM, Dejarma said:

i used six of these numbers & won a free go on the Lotto...

Thanks, you're a true master of the unknown;)

Must admit  I only ever make enough to cover my costs, but that's more than statistical probability allows for. :)  I've never been given an outside vision or information to help me win big money Maybe because my life is better now than it would be if i won 80 million (the prize in last nights powerball )

5 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

Must admit  I only ever make enough to cover my costs, but that's more than statistical probability allows for. :)  I've never been given an outside vision or information to help me win big money Maybe because my life is better now than it would be if i won 80 million (the prize in last nights powerball )

Ya know, this girl's life could be improved by scoring in the lottery.  :)

It doesn't have to be millions, just a hundred thousand.

If you're feeling charitable. :)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Ya know, this girl's life could be improved by scoring in the lottery.  :)

It doesn't have to be millions, just a hundred thousand.

If you're feeling charitable. :)

7 13 21 64 18 33 27 42 or 43.

First numbers into my head.  No magical, mystical, or divine help,  but give them a go.

Also,  try some low Numbers like 1 3 5. Not many people choose them, so it improves your chances of being a single winner if they do come up.  

Good luck and don't spend it all on nice clothes and make up :) 

ps one  way of selecting numbers is to check those which have not come up for a long while. Not sure if this actually improves the probability given that selection should be random, but it cant hurt  Other people use numbers which come up most often 

2 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

First numbers into my head.  No magical, mystical, or divine help,  but give them a go.

Also,  try some low Numbers like 1 3 5. Not many people choose them, so it improves your chances of being a single winner if they do come up.  

Good luck and don't spend it all on nice clothes and make up :) 

ps one  way of selecting numbers is to check those which have not come up for a long while. Not sure if this actually improves the probability given that selection should be random, but it cant hurt  Other people use numbers which come up most often 

Hey Man, those were my numbers and your blabbing them all over the internet.:angry::lol:

Hi Walker

jmccr8

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

oh right, yeah

10 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

I will try them. :)

2 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

:whistle:

jmccr8

Hey! It couldn't hurt to try! :P

And just for that, I'm not sharing when I get rich.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

lol my response exactly 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hey Man, those were my numbers and your blabbing them all over the internet.:angry::lol:

Hi Walker

jmccr8

well of course we all have different lotteries, so it shouldn't hurt :)  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Hi Jodie those have been my numbers for 30 yrs and fortunately I don't buy the tickets and the numbers have never won much more than a free ticket if I would have bought one but hey one day.:lol:

jmccr8

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

oh right, yeah

could you explain this response a little 

Which part are you skeptical of 

I say straight up that if i won 80 million  i would give almost  all of it away  to those in true need,  only keeping enough to maintain our own health and shelter etc.we live very comfortably and happily on about  $ 45000 a year and already give about 10% of that away to others. Once you have everything you need, anything else is based on greed 

Edited by Mr Walker

1 minute ago, Mr Walker said:

well of course we all have different lotteries, so it shouldn't hurt :)  

Hi Walker

I was just having fun greeting you as I have not been able to do much more than catch up on threads.

jmccr8

could you explain this response a little 

Whch part are you skepticalof 

I say straight up that if i won 80 million  i would give almost  all of it away  to those in true need,  only keeping enough to maintain our own health and shelter etc.

Hi Walker

For 40 mill I could set up a cloning lab if your game.:D

jmccr8

Just now, jmccr8 said:

Hi Walker

For 40 mill I could set up a cloning lab if your game.:D

jmccr8

lol unfortunately s few years ahead of the time. i will be dead before human cloning and mind transfer is possible using human technology  Well human physical cloning is possible  but it is my mind, not my body, which i want kept alive :) Any young healthy body will do. Maybe  a female's this time round, as it seems to be the century of the woman :) 

lol unfortunately s few years ahead of the time. i will be dead before human cloning and mind transfer is possible using human technology  Well human physical cloning is possible  but it is my mind, not my body, which i want kept alive :) Any young healthy body will do. Maybe  a female's this time round, as it seems to be the century of the woman :) 

Hi Walker

Got that covered I can just freeze you till the tech is ready and that was factored into the initial budget and mission statment.

jmccr8

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Dejarma said:

no

lol yes you could but you won't .  :) 

5 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Walker

Got that covered I can just freeze you till the tech is ready and that was factored into the initial budget and mission statment.

jmccr8

lol Unfortunately modern cryogenics isn't  quite up to doing this successfully.

But, any way, i could do more good with 40 million than just preserving my life.  

9 hours ago, jmccr8 said:
9 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

Somewhere in the future:

Mr Walker:  You sure are skinny for a mosquito.

Mosquito:  So how does it feel to be the smartest fly in the room?

Mr. Walker:  All I remember before the Consciousness Transfer sequence was commenting:  Oh, to be a fly on the wall in that room!   

• Haha 3

or

1497652843_doubledaverattlesnake.jpg.8df448f86806e72e6f3d1b06f8e14976.jpg

Well, dear me, this is not exactly what I had in mind!  

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

lol Unfortunately modern cryogenics isn't  quite up to doing this successfully.

But, any way, i could do more good with 40 million than just preserving my life.  

Hi Walker

That is the group rate as we will make several copies both male and female.:D 

Big picture, think of the big picture.

jmccr8

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, joc said:

Somewhere in the future:

Mr Walker:  You sure are skinny for a mosquito.

Mosquito:  So how does it feel to be the smartest fly in the room?

Mr. Walker:  All I remember before the Consciousness Transfer sequence was commenting:  Oh, to be a fly on the wall in that room!   

If the fly could sustain my consciousness, and enable its operation, it would be very interesting to be a fly for a while.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

If the fly could sustain my consciousness, and enable its operation, it would be very interesting to be a fly for a while.  

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked