Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran violates JCPOA

DarkHunter

1 hour ago, Black Red Devil said:

In 2015 everyone (China, US, UK, Russia, France IAEA) seem saitisfied enough to ratify the JCPOA.  So whatever the documents 'proved' in 2013 meant absolutely nothing by 2015 and if there was anything brewing in 2013, the JCPOA was the perfect deal to ensure it brewed no further.

Pffft..... China and Russia WANT destabilisation in the Middle East. The US was under the influence of Comrade Obama, the UK  was under the influence of David Cameron who was distracted by BREXIT, the IAEA was under a Muslim president, and France was just being....Insufferably French. 

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

Your response is a total disconnect from my questions. 

I said :

How did Iran shoot down the drone? By targeting it manually?

What does this tell you?

This, coupled with your earlier post is telling everything. You understand that, as is evident in your reply so there is no need for BS.

Such data is dismissed by ''can't trust crazy mulas''. I covered this issue which you are bringing up in earlier posts and in other topics, also i am glad that you brought it up. 

Russia also said that Iranian claim is correct based on their surveillance data. But, ''one can't trust them Ruskies either''.

I assume that your "tracking data" came from the Iranian Islamic Republican Guard Corps ? That beacon of truth ? 

So that is exactly what i mentioned but hey, it's perfectly fine to find someone not trustworthy. I feel the same for US and Israeli politicians and it would be interesting thing to discuss credibility of both US and Iran? That would be entertaining, oh it would be.

Thing is you do not have to trust IRGC. Trust flight data, trust technology. If missile was launched to hit the drone and that missile was surely some sort of self guided, radar guided or whatever... Understand my point now?

Without proper positioning and tracking it would be impossible to hit such advanced weaponry.

• Like 1

China and Russia WANT destabilisation in the Middle East.

China was not a player there and only party which was there to meditate between the essence of ME crisis (Israel and Palestine conflict) was the USA. The fact that China and Russia have grown so much that USA is not anymore the only superpower doesn't mean that it's because Russia and China are evil or something.

Instead of fighting for US interests both Obama and Trump did so much harm to it's leading position in the world. So if anyone is responsible for loosing track over events in ME it's most certainly not China and Russia. It doesn't surprise me that they too want the piece of the cake now, considering how much both grown in last few decades. Keep that in mind.

The US was under the influence of Comrade Obama, the UK  was under the influence of David Cameron who was distracted by BREXIT, the IAEA was under a Muslim president, and France was just being....Insufferably French. 

:rofl:

So many irrelevant claims. I admire your distraction techniques. Always solid.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

China was not a player there and only party which was there to meditate between the essence of ME crisis (Israel and Palestine conflict) was the USA. The fact that China and Russia have grown so much that USA is not anymore the only superpower doesn't mean that it's because Russia and China are evil or something.

Instead of fighting for US interests both Obama and Trump did so much harm to it's leading position in the world. So if anyone is responsible for loosing track over events in ME it's most certainly not China and Russia. It doesn't surprise me that they too want the piece of the cake now, considering how much both grown in last few decades. Keep that in mind.

:rofl:

So many irrelevant claims. I admire your distraction techniques. Always solid.

I was quoting from a British TV sitcom of the 1980's called "Yes, Minister". 

Civil Servant: "We can't allow THAT, Minister. The Enemy might get the information"

Minister: "What, the Russians, you mean ? "

Civil Servant (sounding shocked) "NO minister, I mean... The French". 

7 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

I was quoting from a British TV sitcom of the 1980's called "Yes, Minister". 

Civil Servant: "We can't allow THAT, Minister. The Enemy might get the information"

Minister: "What, the Russians, you mean ? "

Civil Servant (sounding shocked) "NO minister, I mean... The French". 

Perfectly suited to political situation these days or in last few decades. It's telling really.

• Thanks 1

Pffft..... China and Russia WANT destabilisation in the Middle East. 

I'd say just the opposite. It would benefit them in no way. Russia wouldn't want any more trouble in the Middle East because they've seen only too clearly what that led to in Libya and Syria, and for some odd reason they're rather averse to seeing further more floods of refugees/potential terrorists in regions that are not too far removed from their borders, so I'd suggest you don't know what you're talking about.

and why would China want destabilisation in the Middle East, when they're pushing ahead with initiatives to create corridors for the free flow of goods that would benefit their ecomomy, and of which the Middle East is a crucial part?

• Thanks 3

IAEA has announced that Iran broke 4.5% enrichment and Iran is now threatening to begin enriching to 20%, also heard some talk that Iran is planning on also increasing its number of running centrifuges

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

I'd say just the opposite. It would benefit them in no way. Russia wouldn't want any more trouble in the Middle East because they've seen only too clearly what that led to in Libya and Syria, and for some odd reason they're rather averse to seeing further more floods of refugees/potential terrorists in regions that are not too far removed from their borders, so I'd suggest you don't know what you're talking about.

and why would China want destabilisation in the Middle East, when they're pushing ahead with initiatives to create corridors for the free flow of goods that would benefit their ecomomy, and of which the Middle East is a crucial part?

I was being slightly tongue-in-cheek @Dumbledore the Awesome:D

On 7/6/2019 at 4:47 PM, DarkHunter said:

Iran has announced not too long ago that starting tomorrow they are going to begin enriching uranium from 3.67% to 5%.  

On 7/8/2019 at 4:23 PM, DarkHunter said:

IAEA has announced that Iran broke 4.5% enrichment and Iran is now threatening to begin enriching to 20%, also heard some talk that Iran is planning on also increasing its number of running centrifuges

Of course they did. They watched Trump and Kim hanging out like frat buddies and realized they need that nuke double time. Honestly cant blame them at this point.

On 7/8/2019 at 5:40 AM, Sir Smoke aLot said:

'even before deal existence'' - ''Iran was violating it's terms''.

Iran was denying that it had any intention to build a nuke.  Those documents proved that they had been working on exactly that goal for years.  You guys are just playing semantical games and it makes you look foolish.  Iran's intentions have been clear for a long time.  Agree with their right to have the bomb if you like but at least man up and OWN it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

Those documents proved that they had been working on exactly that goal for years.

Again you talk as if some proof exists.

1 hour ago, and then said:

You guys are just playing semantical games

Considering how persistent you are in repeating empty accusations (like these ''documents'' you mention again and again).

There is no any proof that Iran does pursuit nuclear weapons. None. 

As i said ten times there is history of Iranian relationship with IAEA under many deals which eventually lead to JCPOA but especially since early 2000's, Iran is found to be compliant with everything on which sides agreed in contracts. Netanyahu can take his observations to where they belong because Iraq war is also his child.

I do not trust liars, didn't trust about Iraq and i do not trust them about Iran.

To add one more thing man even if Iran was building nukes why should i fear Iranian nukes more than Israeli's? Or that of Pakistan? India? 

Edited by Sir Smoke aLot
typos
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Again you talk as if some proof exists.

Considering how persistent you are in repeating empty accusations (like these ''documents'' you mention again and again).

There is no any proof that Iran does pursuit nuclear weapons. None. 

As i said ten times there is history of Iranian relationship with IAEA under many deals which eventually lead to JCPOA but especially since early 2000's, Iran is found to be compliant with everything on which sides agreed in contracts. Netanyahu can take his observations to where they belong because Iraq war is also his child.

I do not trust liars, didn't trust about Iraq and i do not trust them about Iran.

To add one more thing man even if Iran was building nukes why should i fear Iranian nukes more than Israeli's? Or that of Pakistan? India? 

I could care less if an observer is on Iran's side or against. Iran would be damm fools NOT to develop the nuke bomb.

We have seen Israel - for mundane reasons, bomb Syria and Iraq (nuke plant). This "Law by Israel" is what you are facing in the ME unless you have something that will make Israel think about it.

Once Iran gets the bomb, all talk of attacking Iran goes away.  The West blew it yeas ago when they let their little darling, Israel, develop nuke missiles. 

• Like 3