Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
TrumanB

Precognition - receiving thoughts about death

37 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

TrumanB
Posted (edited)

A couple of days ago a local NGO person ( a woman who fought for human rights, cultural decontamination etc. ) has died. I respected her but haven't heard her name in media for years before this misfortunate event. Two days before her death while I was sitting in my room I just got a thought "B.P. died". 

This is not the first time that these things happen to me. I also had it regarding one politician, one musician that was forgotten and I didn't hear his song on the radio for while ( I'm just giving this as an example that I haven't heard for him for years )...

Anyone else with a similar experience?

IMO, these thoughts come from the Akashic Records. Precognitive dreams that I have may also come from there.

 

Edited by TrumanB
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
32 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

IMO, these thoughts come from the Akashic Records. Precognitive dreams that I have may also come from there.

Akash means Ki or Maanituu in Hindi 

The Akashic Records were a lie made up by a Theosophist who didn't understand enough Hindi.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB
Posted (edited)

I believe that it exists based on my experience. Rudolph Steiner wrote a pretty interesting book on it.

So how do you explain these things? Where these thoughts come from? It seems to me that this idea about the field that consists of all information existed before theosophist.

I definitely wouldn't call it a lie. Maybe they coined that term but the idea existed before Madam Blavatsky.

Edited by TrumanB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
55 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

IMO, these thoughts come from the Akashic Records. Precognitive dreams that I have may also come from there.

 

95% of your life is run by the subconscious. You could've picked up information that you didn't pay attention to at first. As for the "Akashic" record or whatever. Seems way to similar to a memory place. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB

Honestly, many things that I experienced and dreamed of cannot be explained with that. But I appreciate your opinion and understand that most of the people have a problem to accept the alternative idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
Just now, TrumanB said:

Honestly, many things that I experienced and dreamed of cannot be explained with that. But I appreciate your opinion and understand that most of the people have a problem to accept the alternative idea.

There isn't an alternative idea. You've got programs running in your subconscious 24/7. All based on your beliefs and your brain is seeking to match those belief with reality, through confirmation bias, self-fulfilling actions, etc. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB

Not really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ironside

I really hope it doesnt exist. I've had some dreams and dark thoughts lately about losing a loved one. Kinda been on edge throughout the day.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB

It may be just your fear of losing someone...There are many kinds of dreams.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
22 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

I definitely wouldn't call it a lie. Maybe they coined that term but the idea existed before Madam Blavatsky.

No, it didn't. Akash just literally means "ether/energy" and if you are tapping it? Cool! 

But no such term or idea existed prior to Theosophists. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB
Just now, Piney said:

No, it didn't. Akash just literally means "ether/energy" and if you are tapping it? Cool! 

But no such term or idea existed prior to Theosophists. 

You can't know that. I'm talking about the idea. There were civilizations and talented people before the 20th century. And they were picking up information from somewhere, well, you can also call it ether.

To conclude, based on my experience and of numerous open-minded people in history I think that there is a thing that we now know by name Akashic Records.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 minute ago, TrumanB said:

You can't know that. I'm talking about the idea. There were civilizations and talented people before the 20th century. And they were picking up information from somewhere, well, you can also call it ether.

 

It's just the Ether or Ki. You can't call it a "record" because it's energy you tap. Not a book you read. :lol:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB

By the way, If anyone is interested in learning how to pick up information by using some tangible techniques I would suggest you Silva method. When I practised it 7-8 years ago I had pretty good results in picking up information on people that I've never seen in my life nor knew about their existence. It's pretty cool stuff.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Piney said:

It's just the Ether or Ki. You can't call it a "record" because it's energy you tap. Not a book you read. :lol:

This lighted a bulb in my head. I read somewhere that in India there is a tangible, real book that contains information of all the people that ever lived and that will ever live. Did you hear about this? I forgot the name of the author, some guy who wrote a book about Buddhism that I read, claimed that he saw it.

If energy contains information, then yes, we can call it a record. I like that term.

Edited by TrumanB
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB

Tesla, for example, said that there is one centre in the universe from where he gets his idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

Piney, this is all you. Have fun. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
6 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Tesla, for example, said that there is one centre in the universe from where he gets his idea.

He was speaking in a metaphor. :yes:

8 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

This lighted a bulb in my head. I read somewhere that in India there is a tangible, real book that contains information of all the people that ever lived and that will ever live. Did you hear about this? I forgot the name of the author, some guy who wrote a book about Buddhism that I read, claimed that he saw it.

He was a lying Theosophist. I hung out with many Hindu and Sikh Temple Gurus and studied at a Buddhist Temple. 

There is no such book. :lol:

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Piney, this is all you. Have fun. 

I'm all out of likes.  So here! :lol:

Just trying to teach the proper concepts. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB

Yeah, I thought of how big that book would have to be to have data of all people. But it's a cool metaphor for Akashic Record. ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
2 hours ago, TrumanB said:

A couple of days ago a local NGO person ( a woman who fought for human rights, cultural decontamination etc. ) has died. I respected her but haven't heard her name in media for years before this misfortunate event. Two days before her death while I was sitting in my room I just got a thought "B.P. died".

What kind of "misfortunate" event was it and how old was she?

2 hours ago, TrumanB said:

This is not the first time that these things happen to me.

What things? So you do not hear about someone for years and then you hear they died after you had a thought about them? 

What thought did you have? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
1 hour ago, TrumanB said:

 I read somewhere that in India there is a tangible, real book that contains information of all the people that ever lived and that will ever live

Interesting. And what does it say about them --- all ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
2 hours ago, TrumanB said:

If energy contains information, then yes, we can call it a record. I like that term.

Friend, if you have a record of all that was and all that will be, are you not just a robot moving on a programmed track?  If what will be is recorded, then that means no change is possible.  Such a depressing thought!  

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB
4 hours ago, freetoroam said:

What kind of "misfortunate" event was it and how old was she?

What things? So you do not hear about someone for years and then you hear they died after you had a thought about them? 

What thought did you have? 

Misfortunate event is death of that 72-year-old person it self. And of 50-year-old musician. And of 60 and smth year old politician.

The answer to your last question is in my opening message.

 

@Tatetopa I'm thinking about the same thing. But I'm not depressed. There is a concept that says that past, present and future all exist in the same moment. I like that idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
7 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

There is a concept that says that past, present and future all exist in the same moment. I like that idea.

Good for you. I look at it differently.

For me, there is only the present moment.  Past and future are not places to waste energy or thought.  To give the present its due requires everything you have.

You want wisdom, talk to uncle crow.   

Go out and work and sweat, get dirty, cold and rained on to appreciate how wonderful it is to be clean, warm and dry.  Chop wood and fetch water as the monk said; the world will be quiet when you have exhausted your mind and body  then you will find your buddhahood.

The universe is flux, it is not fixed, there is uncertainty, there is quantum chance in every event, if you are not watching closely , you miss it.  Just like you missed all that happened in the last 15 billion years and everything that will happen in the next 15 billion years.  Get over it, enjoy this moment.  

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB

I don't believe in uncertainty but appreciate different views.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John from Lowell
9 hours ago, TrumanB said:

 

IMO, these thoughts come from the Akashic Records. Precognitive dreams that I have may also come from there.

 

Hello,

My understanding on this is different. There is some thing called The Field which is like a collective awareness where All potentials are known. Precognative impressions come from there and not a person's Akashic personal experiences.

John

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.