Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Precognition - receiving thoughts about death

TrumanB

Well John, we share the same view. I never said that Akashic Records are within a person, it is actually a field that we have access to. When I attended Silva method seminary instructor told us that what we do is like wiring to wi-fi internet. And my personal experience is just a consequence of that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TrumanB said:

I don't believe in uncertainty but appreciate different views.

So you've never once in your life had a single moment of indecisiveness? 

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

So you've never once in your life had a single moment of indecisiveness? 

My indecisiveness was decided on a deeper level. ;)

This reminds me of some folks who are proud of themselves because they have a strong will and high iq which allowed them to achieve high goals. But when I ask them "did you choose to be willing and smart" they are usually without an answer.

3 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

This reminds me of some folks who are proud of themselves because they have a strong will and high iq which allowed them to achieve high goals. But when I ask them "did you choose to be willing and smart" they are usually without an answer.

Yes to both. 

• Thanks 1

No to both. ;)

17 hours ago, TrumanB said:

The answer to your last question is in my opening message.

Not really.

Can you describe the thoughts, like you thought she died - how? Old age? Went under a bus? 

the only thought I got was "she died". That's all. I think it was more like "she died of are/illness" then "she got killed".

• Like 1

On 7/3/2019 at 9:06 AM, TrumanB said:

A couple of days ago a local NGO person ( a woman who fought for human rights, cultural decontamination etc. ) has died. I respected her but haven't heard her name in media for years before this misfortunate event. Two days before her death while I was sitting in my room I just got a thought "B.P. died". 

This is not the first time that these things happen to me. I also had it regarding one politician, one musician that was forgotten and I didn't hear his song on the radio for while ( I'm just giving this as an example that I haven't heard for him for years )...

Anyone else with a similar experience?

IMO, these thoughts come from the Akashic Records. Precognitive dreams that I have may also come from there.

Yeah, I have had this  experience.  When my grandma passed, I had a vision of her in my room. She said nothing but gave me a little kiss on the head and left.  I was more than half asleep at the time, but we got "the call" about half an hour later.  The whole experience is utterly subjective and inverifiable, but it is also far from uncommon, as far as I am aware. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/3/2019 at 2:06 AM, TrumanB said:

A couple of days ago a local NGO person ( a woman who fought for human rights, cultural decontamination etc. ) has died. I respected her but haven't heard her name in media for years before this misfortunate event. Two days before her death while I was sitting in my room I just got a thought "B.P. died".

A person has another consciousness that can receive information about other people or, for example, we can receive a warning in a dream in the form of a dream that something will come along with other people or with us.
This consciousness always sees invisible things, hears and receives messages from invisible beings but this does not reach our outer consciousness.
Only occasionally, in the case of a mortal threat, we can get a warning that one cannot go somewhere but even then this happens in one or two people and the rest remain deaf to the inner voice.Of course, this can be developed, apparently you manage to receive such remote messages.

Spiritual people can constantly receive information that comes true:

akasha.png

22.png

Edited by Coil
  • Thanks 1

Coil, well said! Would like to read that book...