Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

On becoming a super human

Zinc12

3 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Super human lower class person lol

You are one arrogant individual. No wonder people don't like you. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

You are one arrogant individual. No wonder people don't like you. 

Come on, dont be like that lmao

1 minute ago, RabidMongoose said:

Come on, dont be like that lmao

Yeah I will. All you seem to do is insult others. Thinking that you are somehow superior to everyone else. You're not. 

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Super human lower class person lol

I've always felt that the classiest people were those who didn't look down on others.

But what do I know?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Yeah I will. All you seem to do is insult others. Thinking that you are somehow superior to everyone else. You're not. 

Coming from the person who just claimed to be super human.

I know you were having a laugh, you cannot see that I was too. Relax!

54 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Coming from the person who just claimed to be super human.

I know you were having a laugh, you cannot see that I was too. Relax!

Doubt it.

• Like 2

On 7/3/2019 at 1:04 PM, Zinc12 said:

One of the ways this will manifest will be the search for the super human!

Different from the Ubermensch concept of the 1930's and 1940's I hope, or else doomed to failure.

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Piney said:

This already happened. It was called the Muslim Crusade. The Buddhist's lost and the Greco-Sogdian and Tocharian Buddhists were wiped out.  A few survivors made it to China.

I didn't change direction one bit. Shingon just teaches the return of Maitreya. 

Well if it has already happened you have just devalued the Shingon sect you belong to because you are awaiting the return of someone who has came and gone oops!

1 minute ago, Zinc12 said:

Well if it has already happened you have just devalued the Shingon sect you belong to because you are awaiting the return of someone who has came and gone oops!

Ooops is right! I'm Tendai. :lol:

I already said I wasn't Shingon and don't really like the Dali Lama. I also said we don't believe in  the return of anyone and consider Maitreya a metaphor. :lol:

Reading comprehension not a strong point? :whistle:

• Like 1

The internet forums are full of super humans.

Internet super humans are creatures that want to image what hey are not. They are fantastic pretenders of having super skills, and superior knowledge of many things; as many as they can look up online to quickly respond with an air of long and hard-worked, acquired wisdom.

Although it appears that there are few who no doubt are what they claim to be, and actually know what they claim to know, but they are rare indeed. The ones that spend most of their time on forums, participating in many of the threads, and claiming to be this, or that, or having belonged or still belonging to certain organizations, or sects, or what have you, are these super humans, who want others to believe their super egos. In other words, super human showoffs with nothing to show.

Talk about scientific evidence! I doubt that some here would be able to show us their IDs just to prove they are old enough to drink, let alone having all those super human experiences, skills, and knowledge.

But then, these too are creatures of evolution. I wonder why of all the animals, the ape was the only one to have produced what we believe are intelligent animals of superiority. Super apes, I suppose. I guess walking upright made us look taller, and we all know that being taller is better than being shorter, so says evolution, and a few others who wear high heels, or pad their shoes, or skills.

Edited by Pettytalk

59 minutes ago, Pettytalk said:

Internet super humans are creatures that want to image what hey are not. They are fantastic pretenders of having super skills, and superior knowledge of many things;

Pot kettle award again "Reincarnated Prophet of the Jesus Bunny"! :lol:

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

I guess that makes me Wonder Woman....

I thought I was Wonder Woman, I wonder all the time.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Pettytalk: I agree, but I prefer the word dork, the place is full of dorks. There are many other words one could use but for some reason Dork hits the spot!

Edited by Zinc12

On 7/4/2019 at 11:55 PM, Zinc12 said:

Spiritual individuals are not emotional individuals nor do they morn the destruction of the Kaliyuga.  

The whole teaching of the Kali Yuga is a foolish one.  The presumption of the Kali Yuga is that somehow we are catapulting towards destruction thru warfare (I think the Kali Yuga teaching actually related to the rise of Islam).  Presently nothing could be further from the truth.  You are more likely to die from obesity than starvation.  You are more likely to die from depression and suicide than warfare.  You are more likely to die from medical malpractice than actual disease.  There have never been fewer or less costly wars than those of the early 21st century.  We are even solving the problems of pollution.  We can physically travel the globe in days at a price that most people can afford.  People communicate across the globe in an instant, and the great libraries of the world are available at the tap of a keyboard. Entertainment greater than the Ramayana is piped into your home in High Definition and with live action for a monthly fee that amounts to small change. Nanotech is right around the corner that can potentially recycle everything, grant us immortality, and allow everyone to own their own "factory".  From there we can colonize the stars travelling slower than light because we will live so long.  So many people think this is a time of danger and despair, but that is a frame of mind, not reality. We live in an immensely hopeful time.  This is "the golden age of high magic", and the magic is as the church always feared... the high crime of CALCULATION!

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

The whole teaching of the Kali Yuga is a foolish one.  The presumption of the Kali Yuga is that somehow we are catapulting towards destruction thru warfare (I think the Kali Yuga teaching actually related to the rise of Islam). 

It was written during the Muslim Crusade into Central Asia, as I already explained, and not accepted as "canon" by most sects.

The "prophecy" itself has been called into question as a probable Western forgery. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Piney said:

It was written during the Muslim Crusade into Central Asia, as I already explained, and not accepted as "canon" by most sects.

The "prophecy" itself has been called into question as a probable Western forgery. 

Your comment made me want to look it up.  Wiki has this to say on the matter: The 3 Ages of Buddhism LINK

To be fair, I think the Muslims have Jihads rather than Crusades too B).  The central idea is correct tho.  The main Mò Fǎ prediction says that the degenerate age begins in 1052, when Islam was moving into Central Asia and threatened China and Southeast Asia.

As to the prophecy being a Western Forgery, umm... which prophecy?  There are lots.  Each sect seems to have a different spin on the matter.

2 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

As to the prophecy being a Western Forgery, umm... which prophecy?  There are lots.  Each sect seems to have a different spin on the matter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalachakra#Prophecy

The Kālacakra Tantra contains passages that refer to Islam, calling Muslims as mleccha (barbarians). It contains the prophecy of a holy war between Buddhists led by the twenty fifth warrior-king Chakravartin Kalki and the barbarians.[10][11][12] According to John Newman, the Buddhists who composed the Kalacakra Tantra likely borrowed the Hindu concept of Kalki and adapted the concept. They combined their idea of Shambhala with Kalki to reflect the theo-political situation they faced after the arrival of Islam in Central Asia and western Tibet.[13][14] The text prophecies a war fought by an army of Buddhists and the destruction of the Muslim persecutors of dhamma; then after the victory of good over evil and attainment of religious freedoms, Kalki ushers in a new era.[15][16][17]

One of the most important Buddhist commentaries on Kalachakra Tantra, named Vimalaprabha and dated to the 11th-century, provides further details of this holy war.[18] The Vimalaprabha mentions an event in the year "403" in Tibetan number symbols stating it to be the "year of the lord of the barbarians".[19] This combined by the text's statement that "Muhammad is the incarnation of al-Rahman" and the teacher of the barbarian dharma, states Newman, suggests that the 403 year must be in the era of Hijra, or equal 1012-1013 CE. The many Tibetan translations of the Kalachakra tantra and the commentaries therein, according to Alexander Berzin, mention practices such as the barbarians slaughtering cattle while reciting the name of its god, the veiling of women, circumcision, and five daily prayers facing their holy land, all of which leaves little doubt that the prophecy part of the text is referring to Islam.[20] Further, this supports the dating of this Kalachakra tradition text to the 11th-century by Tibetan and Western scholars, and linking it to the history of Buddhism of that period.[19] The Kalachakra was introduced into Tibet in 1027 CE according to Tibetan records and per the rabjung calculations of the Tibetan astronomical calendrical calculations.[21][22]

It's being twisted right now as a excuse to war against the Rohingya

https://www.hrw.org/tag/rohingya-crisis

10 hours ago, Piney said:

It's being twisted right now as a excuse to war against the Rohingya

https://www.hrw.org/tag/rohingya-crisis

There is a lot of back story that is utterly ignored that doesn't paint the Rohingya as quite the victims that Al Jazeera would have us believe.  For example, nobody seems to want to talk about the Rohingya involvement with Al Quaeda and ISIS.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

There is a lot of back story that is utterly ignored that doesn't paint the Rohingya as quite the victims that Al Jazeera would have us believe.  For example, nobody seems to want to talk about the Rohingya involvement with Al Quaeda and ISIS.

I know. 

The ones sent to stir them up were actually from Saudi Arabia. Some Saudis entered China too and started stirring up the Uighurs, but China is using the correct methods to nip that nonsense in the bud. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Piney said:

I know. 

The ones sent to stir them up were actually from Saudi Arabia. Some Saudis entered China too and started stirring up the Uighurs, but China is using the correct methods to nip that nonsense in the bud. 

LOL, I would have said that China was being a bit heavy handed in their handling of the Uighurs, but given that Uighur terrorists have been attacking people, including one fellow who broke into a preschool and murdered the children with a knife, perhaps not.  

As to the Rohingyas, no-one in the media is talking about how the Burmese were heartily sick of the Rohingya rape culture threatening their wives and children. There is also the issue that Burmese claims that the Rohingyas burned their own villages may not be as false as the media pretends, as this allows them to claim refugee asylum in developed countries.  Do I think the Burmese are innocent?  No, definitely not, they're a totalitarian regime, but the Rohingyas must have been pretty lousy to get  Buddhists killing mad.  In my experience Buddhists are pretty tolerant and civilized people, whereas Muslims are anything but.  There are exceptions, of course, but not many.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alchopwn said:

As to the Rohingyas, no-one in the media is talking about how the Burmese were heartily sick of the Rohingya rape culture threatening their wives and children. There is also the issue that Burmese claims that the Rohingyas burned their own villages may not be as false as the media pretends, as this allows them to claim refugee asylum in developed countries.  Do I think the Burmese are innocent?  No, definitely not, they're a totalitarian regime, but the Rohingyas must have been pretty lousy to get  Buddhists killing mad.  In my experience Buddhists are pretty tolerant and civilized people, whereas Muslims are anything but.  There are exceptions, of course, but not many.

The Vietnam war really started when the Catholics weren't allowing Buddhists high positions or land ownership so that's a exception right there. Then like I said previously, the Han massacred tens of thousands of Buddhists in a trading city during the Middle Ages. 

17 hours ago, Piney said:

The Vietnam war really started when the Catholics weren't allowing Buddhists high positions or land ownership so that's a exception right there. 

Surely the Vietnam war was caused by the partition of thw country in 1954 at the Geneva Conference.  I would have suggested that the division between the Catholics and Buddhists had become a class division, where the ruling and very corrupt Diem family were French educated Catholics who wanted to promote their beliefs at the expense of the majority, and were quite prepared to send in the military to shoot at protestors, despite the damage it was doing to the South Vietnamese cause.  That was when the monks started setting themselves alight if you recall.  The Communists from the North were already infiltrating the South regularly and in large numbers at that stage, and this repression of the Buddhists helped to further discredit the Diem regime.  I just finished watching the Ken Burns Documentary on the subject last month, so it is all pretty clear in my mind still :) 

• Thanks 1