Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Young man telling stories

baronesslucy

For about 3 years I've had dreams and vision that a young man is telling me.  Usually it's by phone and I'm watching what happens on his phone.  In these stories I'm either a step-mom an aunt, or a neighbor who knows everything.  Usually in these dreams and vision, the pairing of the aunt or neighbor or step-mom and aunt occur.  The young women are either models, actresses or dancers in their 20's and 30's. .  Their partners are secret as they either are married or they have a long-term partner  I never actually get a good look at these individuals.   

In one I'm the neighbor who comes home from a trip early. Their aunt is out of town and the two women are house sitting next door.  The two women are with famous actor who is in a long term relationship. I happen to see a shadow outside and look out the window.  I can see that someone is outside talking to both women.  All the windows in the house are kept open and I am woken up by them partying and doing other things. The man isn't a spring chicken and is at least 2 decades or more older than them.   A couple of days later both women are murdered by someone posing as a police officer.  The man who murdered them is apprehended  but now everyone is looking for the mystery man who had sex with them.  I find a diary of one of the women and even though she didn't mention him, I have a good idea of who he is.  At this point, the man who is showing me the phone says that this person isn't someone that is well known.  I destroy the diary by shredding it and no one is the wiser. 

Somehow this case takes on a life on its own and soon politicans, religious leaders, TV anchors and everyone else wants their two cents.  In the meantime I'm scared to death. No one knows about the diaries and I say nothing.  I'm never questioned and I say quiet. The aunt is followed everywhere by the press. The mystery man has his people watching her as well.  

In another version of this, the aunt comes home early and the women managed to get the man out of the house.  The neighbor is out of town, so he sleeps at the neighbor's house.  The aunt has ruined their night of partying.  The two women are killed by the fake police officer early the next morning and the man somehow gets out of town by getting on an Amtrak train.  The aunt has the diary and knows who her nieces were partying with. To protect her nieces, she says nothing and plays dumb.  The neighbor knew that this man was in her house but she doesn't want to get involved.  

Like the other vision, their deaths and murder become a three ring circus as everyone is trying to figure out who the mystery man is. He is never revealed.  Several years passed.  Once the court case is done, the aunt who has hid the diary for a long time throws it into the oceans where sharks devour it.  No one knows about him. 

I don't know what to make of this as I don't know why I'm dreaming this.  I find it interesting though. 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baronesslucy

• Desertrat56

• Alchopwn

This sounds like the basis for a book or movie plot.  Perhaps you should write a script or novel based on the bits you remember?  If it turns out that you have predicted a crime, you will get a mystique too, and then the fake policeman will show up at your door and shoot you.

As a matter of interest, why did you shred the diary in the dream?  It seems like evidence that might have saved your life, or made you rich.  Odd, unless it somehow implicates you.

It does seem like you are given a story to write.  Are you a writer or do you want to be? 

Yes, I love to write and would love to write a novel.  

As for the diary being destroyed,  the aunt and the neighbor do this to protect the murder victims.  The mystery man wasn't responsible for their deaths is her logic for concealing the diary and then later destroying them.