Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Remembering your past lives.

Cosmic Viking

Have you ever wondered upon this earth  remember all these lives that you lived and your memories were not erased as the people you are surrounded by .

12 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

No.

Why you answering him? There was no question mark. It was obviously rhetorical.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Why you answering him? There was no question mark. It was obviously rhetorical.

No to everything. No past lives, only false memories and I answer because I can. Reincarnation simply doesn't exist.

• Like 3

I'm still saying that I was Marie Antoinette, I'm expecting Monsieur Macron's reply about the compensation payments the French government owes me for my unjust beheading and about getting Versailles back.

I'm sure they will reply any day now.

• Haha 7

I don't want to remember this one.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Answering no to this topic is like asking a person who was born and lived all their  lives in Sahara desert about do they believe there is a waterway out beyond the horizon that has no beginning or a end. Their answer would also be No. Even that's the furthest thing from the truth. As the sailors will tell you . Lol

I remember past six life.

It is true or not, I just see through meditation.

Persian, around BC.300, Persian immortal who served the King Mnemon. killed by Greek soldiers

Darkness, ABYSS, BC,300- AD.1000? for redemption

Song dynasty, China, AD 1000, poor farmer, killed by bandits.

England, AD 1700-1800? , young girl, died of disease at early age. 

Samoa Island, ad 1800, hunter, the only time, death by old age, I lived fully.

Japan, ad 1900? 1910?, poor man, conscripted, died at Manchuria. I freed some Korean and Chinese captives and ran away from military.

but I was captured and killed.

Now, In ROK, I struggled to living in chicken race, in the time of "uncertainty".

Edited by Great Old Man
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Great Old Man said:

I remember past six life.

It is true or not, I just see through meditation.

Persian, around BC.300, Persian immortal who served the King Mnemon. killed by Greek soldiers

Darkness, ABYSS, BC,300- AD.1000? for redemption

Song dynasty, China, AD 1000, poor farmer, killed by bandits.

England, AD 1700-1800? , young girl, died of disease at early age. 

Samoa Island, ad 1800, hunter, the only time, death by old age, I lived fully.

Japan, ad 1900? 1910?, poor man, conscripted, died at Manchuria. I freed some Korean and Chinese captives and ran away from military.

but I was captured and killed.

Now, In ROK, I struggled to living in chicken race, in the time of "uncertainty".

Fascinating.  Are there any memories that are specific enough that they could be verified in some way ? Obviously I am thinking of the more recent ones.

• Like 1

I had a spontaneous memory.  I was sitting across from a friend and wondering why he acted the way he did, then I got what seemed like a download of another life where our roles were different and it included another person I was acquainted with.  It would make a good novel if I ever get to retire and write it.  It may or may not have been a "real" memory as I have a few other times gotten "downloads" that would make good novels, but this one explained a lot about the two people who the story was about and some of my quirks.

• Like 3

On 2019. 7. 10. at 10:10 PM, Habitat said:

Fascinating.  Are there any memories that are specific enough that they could be verified in some way ? Obviously I am thinking of the more recent ones.

I can't remember my name, my family, my things in past life of Japan.

I just remember my past lives as "the vivid form,  important event of life".

However, When I walk through "the western chosen hotel, I felt some dejavu that I have seen that street before. kind of reminiscence?

(Could be, I could have visited Korea in my past life because of conscription)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

However, When I walk through "the western chosen hotel, I felt some dejavu that I have seen that street before. kind of reminiscence?

Lovely memories. But it's all in your mind. That's the reality.

Reincarnation would be easily verifiable.

54 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

It's very interesting subject and I'm fascinated by responses. There was a program on tv a few months ago talking about this subject with 3 and 4 year old children who believed they had fresh memories of a life that they once lived.describing everything to the last spoon .about where they lived and houses they live in and relationships they had .after doing a investigation of their stories they found such places and houses and people exist or existed. So how can a 4 year old tell such detailed information about places and people even describing inside of houses that they never been to in their present life..very interesting  I say ..

• Like 3

I'll find out the program the topic of children remembering their past was called and post it here 

9 hours ago, Timothy said:

Lovely memories. But it's all in your mind. That's the reality.

Reincarnation would be easily verifiable.

It might be possible if not too far in the past. Thousands of years, hardly.

6 hours ago, Habitat said:

It might be possible if not too far in the past. Thousands of years, hardly.

What is your measuring stick for limiting memory of previous lives? You are applying "time" as the measure. If you hold possible reincarnation, then eternity is the place we come from and return to when in-between lives. And therefore time is non existent, and it follows that time is also irrelevant to a soul, or consciousness, if we prefer to call it that. Remembering a past life in this lifetime is never complete. All one gets, if any, is just glimpses. It's only when the soul/consciousness is back in the eternal realm that we will completely remember everything. So says a well reputed wise sage.

MENO: Well, Socrates, and is not the argument sound?
SOCRATES: I think not.
MENO: Why not?
SOCRATES: I will tell you why: I have heard from certain wise men and
women who spoke of things divine that–
MENO: What did they say?
SOCRATES: They spoke of a glorious truth, as I conceive.
MENO: What was it? and who were they?
SOCRATES: Some of them were priests and priestesses, who had studied
how they might be able to give a reason of their profession: there have been
poets also, who spoke of these things by inspiration, like Pindar, and many
others who were inspired. And they say–mark, now, and see whether their
words are true–they say that the soul of man is immortal, and at one time has
an end, which is termed dying, and at another time is born again, but is never
destroyed. And the moral is, that a man ought to live always in perfect holiness.
’For in the ninth year Persephone sends the souls of those from whom she has
received the penalty of ancient crime back again from beneath into the light of
the sun above, and these are they who become noble kings and mighty men and
great in wisdom and are called saintly heroes in after ages.’ The soul, then, as
being immortal, and having been born again many times, and having seen all
things that exist, whether in this world or in the world below, has knowledge of
them all; and it is no wonder that she should be able to call to remembrance all
that she ever knew about virtue, and about everything; for as all nature is akin,
and the soul has learned all things; there is no difficulty in her eliciting or as men
say learning, out of a single recollection all the rest, if a man is strenuous and
does not faint; for all enquiry and all learning is but recollection.

Edited by Pettytalk
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pettytalk said:

What is your measuring stick for limiting memory of previous lives?

It's not the memory, but trying to verify they are real, on the ground.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Habitat said:

It's not the memory, but trying to verify they are real, on the ground.

On the ground, there cannot ever be enough evidence to convince the cynics. They want 100% proof. And only God can provide 100% of anything. As they say, some people never see the light until the day they die.

57 minutes ago, Pettytalk said:

On the ground, there cannot ever be enough evidence to convince the cynics. They want 100% proof. And only God can provide 100% of anything. As they say, some people never see the light until the day they die.

Never mind about the cynics, I think if anyone thought they had had a past life, it would be a lot easier to check out 100 years ago, than a thousand. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Never mind about the cynics, I think if anyone thought they had had a past life, it would be a lot easier to check out 100 years ago, than a thousand. 

I don't doubt that it would be easier to dig up some evidence from a more recent incarnation, but the saying still goes; a cynic can never have sufficient evidence in this life, as they go into denial mode.

I want share some youtube video here

That was showed  on Korean TV, where dog went daily to Buddhist Temple and bowed to Buddha everyday(while his master go to Christian church).

Why this dog do that even he is mere animal?  

Maybe human reincarnated to dog because of karma? 

Maybe....

Edited by Great Old Man
  • Thanks 1

On 7/4/2019 at 5:45 AM, Cosmic Viking said:

Have you ever wondered upon this earth  remember all these lives that you lived and your memories were not erased as the people you are surrounded by .

Not seriously. *shrugs* 

I do feel, in my own way of thinking and opinion, there are places I go to for the first time and feel a familiarity with, or some strange deja vu feelings, but I don’t use those as definite. For me, a possibility mixed into what couldn’t be a possibility. But, to actually think I stumbled upon somewhere and then *flash*, I remember being Queen Elizabeth the first?!?! .... or someone else for that matter........ ;)  :w00t:   

I am intrigued about the subject, have read and noticed certain elements and stories, but I feel they are not definite proof that it’s a definitely possibility. I find it interesting, that that’s the case........... but just for me to feel that way. I don’t expect anyone else to share my feelings on that. (Maybe I use to feel that way, but varying degrees of plushies thrown at me during the years have changed my ideals radically. ............. Ok, I jest just a little bit on that experience. :wacko: ) 

How do you 100% described your experiences of wondering upon the earth actually remembering your lives? 

• Like 1

On 7/4/2019 at 7:18 AM, Orphalesion said:

I'm still saying that I was Marie Antoinette, 

Hey! I think I was your ancestor, Queen Juana of Castile the mad!!! ;). :w00t:

I'm expecting Monsieur Macron's reply about the compensation payments the French government owes me for my unjust beheading and about getting Versailles back. I’m sure they will reply any day now.

Ditto for me too! :yes:  Well, those surrounding those events at those times. 

• Like 1

On 7/10/2019 at 10:15 AM, Desertrat56 said:

I had a spontaneous memory.  I was sitting across from a friend and wondering why he acted the way he did, then I got what seemed like a download of another life where our roles were different and it included another person I was acquainted with.  It would make a good novel if I ever get to retire and write it.  It may or may not have been a "real" memory as I have a few other times gotten "downloads" that would make good novels, but this one explained a lot about the two people who the story was about and some of my quirks.

I’ve always had these feelings that I have had past lives in the Deep South and in England. I don’t know where these feelings will lead me, but who knows............. ;)  

• Like 1