Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump gave the greatest 4 of July

docyabut2

310px-Lincoln_Memorial.jpg

The Republicans that fought and died to  gave us all freedom :)

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

310px-Lincoln_Memorial.jpg

The Republicans that fought and died to  gave us all freedom :)

I think you are confusing the Revolutionary War and the Civil War there. Doc.

Republicans and Democrats didn't even exist during the Revolutionary War.  

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

The Republicans that fought and died to  gave us all freedom

So did the 17 and 18 year old kids who never heard  about political parties.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

I think you are confusing the Revolutionary War and the Civil War there. Doc.

Republicans and Democrats didn't even exist during the Revolutionary War.  

ya they did

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

So did the 17 and 18 year old kids who never heard  about political parties.

They didn't have to.  They fought for the country they believed in and that included my ancestors in Gray.  They fought to protect a flawed, even evil, system and they were defeated but they wouldn't have needed to rise up unless Republicans of the Party of Lincoln had not stood against slavery.  

1 minute ago, docyabut2 said:

ya they did

Really?  So....  George Washington was a Republican or a Democrat?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, and then said:

They didn't have to.  They fought for the country they believed in and that included my ancestors in Gray.  They fought to protect a flawed, even evil, system and they were defeated but they wouldn't have needed to rise up unless Republicans of the Party of Lincoln had not stood against slavery.  

Have I lost history here?  Is the 4th of July about the Revolutionary War or the Civil War?

Edited by Tatetopa
fixed is
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

ya they did

I think he's just trolling you.  I understood your meaning.  The "all" meant ALL of us, black, white and brown.  Every race.  Until the civil war, even men such as Washington kept slaves, though he freed all of his upon his death AND refused to sell a slave with a wife and children unless they ALL went together.

Just now, Tatetopa said:

Have I lost history here?  Is the 4th of July about the Revolutionary War or the Civil War?

You and I are in the same boat.  The history some of us here are remembering doesn't seem to match my recollection, the history books, or even google.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

See my next post.

• Like 1

The history I remember celebrates the 4th of July as when we got our independence from England.  It had nothing to do with Republicans, Abraham Lincoln, Democrats, or anything you guys are talking about. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The democrats were always in the south that wanted to control and till this day want to.  

5 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

The democrats were always in the south that wanted to control and till this day want to.  

And yet now the backward hill people states are all Republican controlled....

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

The history I remember celebrates the 4th of July as when we got our independence from England.  It had nothing to do with Republicans, Abraham Lincoln, Democrats, or anything you guys are talking about. 

your right but goes on between the government's of the US 

ok.. correct me if I am wrong.. the 4th of july is when you guys decided to go it on your own and not be a part of the Empire of Great Britian..  (one of the greatest mistakes you lot made)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Anyways.  My Fourth of July was lame.  Thunderstorms cancelled the city fireworks display.

Sunny and hot on the West Coast.  Hot Dogs and hamburgers going on the grill soon.  Sorry about your thunderstorms.  I remember many a wet 4th growing up.   Kind of cheating with UM.  This has been a no news, low media day.

I know the demos complained that Trump gave a military of tanks and air on the 4 of July,   but so many  presidents did that before. sorry but  those demos are a bunch of crap:)

• The topic was locked

Closed for political flamebaiting.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1