Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ivanka T. gave it a try and failed

toast

• Haha 1

Well at least she tried.

15 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well at least she tried.

But the question is: why? She is a nobody on that stage and others she penetrated as well. (SpongeBob: "Heeeello!")

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, toast said:

But the question is: why? She is a nobody on that stage and others she penetrated as well. (SpongeBob: "Heeeello!")

I suspect those people may have been people she possible respected or just wanted to meet. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well at least she tried.

Yes mate she did. There should be some law in paying attention and respect to good looking people regardless of what they say. I think they're both jealous of Ivanka. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Yes mate she did. There should be some law in paying attention and respect to good looking people regardless of what they say. I think they're both jealous of Ivanka. 

Like everyone else in this world she was just trying to fit in. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, toast said:

If only these figures like Ivanka were nobody on that stage my friend. 

If she can get this chat on video i do not even want to think what she talks behind closed doors. ''male dominated'' - world is in a mess and that's all she could mention? As if she won miss universe prize and has to go and raise funds for whales.

57 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Of course but she has the luxury to try and fit in with most important players on world political stage ;) Everyone else is mostly not interested in such stunts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

If only these figures like Ivanka were nobody on that stage my friend. 

If she can get this chat on video i do not even want to think what she talks behind closed doors. ''male dominated'' - world is in a mess and that's all she could mention? As if she won miss universe prize and has to go and raise funds for whales.

Of course but she has the luxury to try and fit in with most important players on world political stage ;) Everyone else is mostly not interested in such stunts.

All I was saying is since she stuck there, she might as well try fitting in. I suspect that most people placed in the same situation may do the same thing.

5 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

All I was saying is since she stuck there, she might as well try fitting in. I suspect that most people placed in the same situation may do the same thing.

I know and i would agree if she wasn't Ivanka Trump but she doesn't have the luxury of being looked at as ''ordinary person who tries to fit in'' because she is a player now, both her and her husband - playing with some of the worlds largest problems so that implies that they are ''up to it'', skilled enough etc.

1 minute ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

I know and i would agree if she wasn't Ivanka Trump but she doesn't have the luxury of being looked at as ''ordinary person who tries to fit in'' because she is a player now, both her and her husband - playing with some of the worlds largest problems so that implies that they are ''up to it'', skilled enough etc.

I actually feel sorry for her for being President Trumps daughter, and Kushners wife. As far as dealing with worlds problems, that remains to be seen.

• Like 2

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

I actually feel sorry for her for being President Trumps daughter, and Kushners wife. As far as dealing with worlds problems, that remains to be seen.

I don't know, looking at it that way it's easy to feel sorry for her.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Like you said, she was trying to fit in. It was definitely rude. 

• Like 2

Can you imagine the uproar if that was Chelsea Clinton!  One rule for Donald.....

• Like 2

I guess all that plastic and cosmetic corrective surgeries sure paid for itself in the end.... 

~

• Like 1

Daddy put her into that embarrassing position...just another indicator of how big of a fool he really is.

3 hours ago, lightly said:

Daddy put her into that embarrassing position...just another indicator of how big of a fool he really is.

Definitely outgunned. 

• 1 month later...

It’s obvious she wasn’t comfortable in the position she was in, and that she was trying to live up to other people’s expectations of her.

In this case, failure—for lack of a better word, because she didn’t really fail in anything here—was a good thing. It’s better to be yourself, and while growing as an individual and being acquainted with different settings and cultures is certainly positive, you still have to be true to yourself.

Only the woman who didn’t say anything could possibly be considered rude, because the camera stopped focusing on anyone else, and I wouldn’t say it was rude. She began nodding when Ivanka started talking, but suddenly was taken aback by what she heard, like she was shocked.

People also need to understand that just like political debates, guests are “prepped” for conversations with elites, which goes back to my initial point—she wasn’t being true to herself. But this certainly isn't an embarrassing moment.