Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplained drips on my homes doors

The Tattooed One

My sister was just telling me the other day that her walls actually sweat when it's very hot and humid. And she has central air. She bought a dehumidifier which seems to have helped.

• Like 1

Have the fluid lab tested. That should answer a lot of questions.

On 7/8/2019 at 4:19 AM, The Tattooed One said:

Is that Really possible as my mum died age 53 in February 2017 then mine and my wife’s baby died January 2018 then my sister age 36 in October 2018, I need to know what it is. Please someone tell me a explanation I can understand,I’m still really grieving and theres 4 or 5 orbs I’ve seen together.

So you want it to be paranormal to assure you that your loved ones are still near?  Is that right?  Okay, then have a little ceremony in your kitchen and acknowledge their presence and thank them and it will stop. If it doesn't stop, however, there is an earthly cause that needs to be found before the soggy plaster gives way and your cupboards peel off the wall. 

It's hard to lose family, especially direct family, but everyone does and not everyone has water pouring down their cupboards. I myself lost a mother, a husband, a brother-in-law, a sister-in-law and two uncles within 6 months last year. Everything is dry here.  Perhaps they just knew better. I'd be rather p***ed, to tell the truth, if they came back just to add more chaos to this household. 

• Thanks 1

On 08/07/2019 at 3:32 PM, Desertrat56 said:

Open up the walls!!!!   You may have black mold growing because of a leaky pipe.  YOU HAVE to check out the earthly possibilities first before going to the paranormal!  Also check for gas leaks, the sooner the better.

I gutted this whole place before I moved in and the standard is at the highest specification.

On 14/07/2019 at 4:25 PM, ScotDeerie said:

So you want it to be paranormal to assure you that your loved ones are still near?  Is that right?  Okay, then have a little ceremony in your kitchen and acknowledge their presence and thank them and it will stop. If it doesn't stop, however, there is an earthly cause that needs to be found before the soggy plaster gives way and your cupboards peel off the wall. 

It's hard to lose family, especially direct family, but everyone does and not everyone has water pouring down their cupboards. I myself lost a mother, a husband, a brother-in-law, a sister-in-law and two uncles within 6 months last year. Everything is dry here.  Perhaps they just knew better. I'd be rather p***ed, to tell the truth, if they came back just to add more chaos to this household. 

I would love for it to be my mum sister or our baby or my wife’s mum, but normally I’d feel something. I gutted this whole place before I moved in and the standard is at the highest specification, so there’s no problem with water damage anywhere. No ceilings or floors or walls are damaged due to water it’s on my bedroom bathroom and living room interior doors but on them it looks like light brown drips but on the brand new kitchen cupboard doors it’s clear fluid.

• Like 1

On 14/07/2019 at 4:13 PM, ScotDeerie said:

Have the fluid lab tested. That should answer a lot of questions.

No it hasn’t but that’s a good idea thank you 

On 08/07/2019 at 7:12 PM, Love Buzz said:

My sister was just telling me the other day that her walls actually sweat when it's very hot and humid. And she has central air. She bought a dehumidifier which seems to have helped.

I gutted this whole place before I moved in and the standard is at the highest specification, so there’s no problem with water damage anywhere. No ceilings or floors or walls are damaged due to water it’s on my bedroom bathroom and living room interior doors but on them it looks like light brown drips but on the brand new kitchen cupboard doors it’s clear fluid. And my property has a great ventilation system and air flow in and out of it.

On 08/07/2019 at 4:38 PM, moonman said:

Sure sounds like normal condensation to me. Humid weather causes it, among other things.

I gutted this whole place before I moved in and the standard is at the highest specification, so there’s no problem with water damage anywhere. No ceilings or floors or walls are damaged due to water it’s on my bedroom bathroom and living room interior doors but on them it looks like light brown drips but on the brand new kitchen cupboard doors it’s clear fluid.And my property has a great ventilation system and air flow in and out of it. If it was condensation it would be on the windows to and it isn’t.

15 minutes ago, The Tattooed One said:

I gutted this whole place before I moved in and the standard is at the highest specification, so there’s no problem with water damage anywhere. No ceilings or floors or walls are damaged due to water it’s on my bedroom bathroom and living room interior doors but on them it looks like light brown drips but on the brand new kitchen cupboard doors it’s clear fluid.And my property has a great ventilation system and air flow in and out of it. If it was condensation it would be on the windows to and it isn’t.

Then collect some of this "mysterious liquid" and have it analyzed at a lab. You'll be the first to prove the paranormal exist if it's legit.

Could be cooking grease, too. Vaporized oils can build up quickly - still sounds very natural to me. Get it tested like xeno suggested if you really, really have to know.

Also, look at this:

https://www.howtogeek.com/305720/what-are-these-gross-brown-spots-on-my-bathroom-walls/

Paint can "leak" and do exactly what you are describing. Whatever it is, it has a natural explanation, no ghosties required.

Edited by moonman

On 18/07/2019 at 12:14 PM, XenoFish said:

Then collect some of this "mysterious liquid" and have it analyzed at a lab. You'll be the first to prove the paranormal exist if it's legit.

I have already 

On 14/07/2019 at 4:25 PM, ScotDeerie said:

Bless you I’m sorry for your loss, but it’s definitely unusual and I’ve had my place surveyed again and there’s no leaks nor burst pipes nothing. It’s so strange 

• Like 1