Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unerklärliche kreatur

Cryptocarl

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I haven't played Wolfenstein the New Colossus long enough to get a hold of any German. Well except my wife.;)

You have a XenoFrau, nine?

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Cryptocarl said:

Alle haben ein handy. Hasst du vieleicht eine bild davon?

Habe ich ja aber die MB Zahl ist zu groß für den upload

To translate this - the current situation in this thread:

I said: Everybody has a cellphone. Did you maybe grab a picture?

He said: Yes I did, but the amount of MB is too much to upload.

I then said: Erst macht du es kleiner mit das paint program im windows, und dann finde ein bilder wirt wie imgBB oder ein andere. Dann nimmt das link hier.

Meaning: Make the picture smaller in Windows Paint, and upload it to a picture host like imgBB or another. Then post the link here.

Edited by sci-nerd

14 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

You can copy paste in to a translate web page if you want.  It is a shame most U.S. americans only speak one language and that one often very badly.

Most countries learn English as a second language whereas in the U.S we already speak English so we have a list of like 50 langues to choose from for a second one lol.

Im pretty decent with Spanish. I often read books written in Spanish to noy get too rusty with it. 

The world's better off with everyone learning English then with every country learning one other random language IMO, the closest thing to a universal language the world has is English because of how many countries learn it. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 4

Wait wait wait don't **** in you're pants I can write in English yes but my problem is that I don't have a pc or a laptop to minimize the size I try it with my phone but I can minimize it to 1 mb that's all 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cryptocarl said:

Wait wait wait don't **** in you're pants I can write in English yes but my problem is that I don't have a pc or a laptop to minimize the size I try it with my phone but I can minimize it to 1 mb that's all 

WTF! So you do speak english, you ol' b*****! :D Put the picture on a picture host, and let us see it! Some hosts allow very big sizes.

Edited by sci-nerd
  • Haha 2

Goodness folks, lets watch our language please. We do have rules about cussing and we do have children on this site.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, sci-nerd said:

WTF! Du sprichst also Englisch, du alter Trottel! :D Legen Sie das Bild auf einen Bildhost und lassen Sie es uns sehen!

I can upload it to the Instagram account of my dog ^^

weird_thread.gif

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Cryptocarl said:

lff3.gif

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, rashore said:

Goodness folks, lets watch our language please. We do have rules about cussing and we do have children on this site.

You mean ****, and **** and b***** and such? Since when are asterisks bad for kids? :innocent:

6 minutes ago, Cryptocarl said:

What are you waiting for? Go ahead!

• Thanks 1

I always get file is too big when trying to load directly from my photos saved on my iPad. I usually have to upload to Imgur and copy the link.  

1 minute ago, sci-nerd said:

You mean ****, and **** and b***** and such? Since when are asterisks bad for kids? :innocent:

Since 3c has always been a rule and since there was already an apparent misunderstanding about using the English language at the start of this topic I figured it would be wise to remind folks of the profanity rule as well.

Really, far too many folks cuss around here. Rather a shame.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, rashore said:

Since 3c has always been a rule and since there was already an apparent misunderstanding about using the English language at the start of this topic I figured it would be wise to remind folks of the profanity rule as well.

Just to be clear: I did not write bad words in my former post, I literally made asterisks!

And regarding cussing, they don't hurt anyone. They might offend the utter most sensitive people, but banning them is so old school. Just my humble opinion...

5 minutes ago, Cryptocarl said:

It's online the account name is odin_the_dachshund

Is this instagram? If so, the account in private. :huh:

so debates on the forums default preferred language aside

ill wait to see the varmit but i already have some clues

can someone just post a link to the pic..thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, rashore said:

My two kids grew up on UM, not had different interests but none the less the both spent many a happy hour on here. The moderators then and still now were brilliant at protecting them from bad language and behaviour.

My two now are 27 and 23 and both have very fond memories of this site, they do both come back now and then, when they have the time to follow threads they are interested in. 

UM has grown with the times and become more tolerant but we do need to understand that we have young members.

I am pretty sure there are members that will still remember my two kids when they were active youngsters. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Cryptocarl said:

Not anymore now it's no more privat

To me it looks like A knot on the tree. Did it move? Make a noise?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It makes a crazy sound like a bird with voice problems an when I step near I climbs up the tree really fast

2 minutes ago, Cryptocarl said:

It makes a crazy sound like a bird with voice problems an when I step near I climbs up the tree really fast

Sounds like an escaped ape from a zoo.

unknown.jpg.0316425802dc56fc840c1b4bb95b41ee.jpg

I thought 'beaver'. But then again, I would.

• Haha 2