Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Minimalists

Windows 10 Oh Hell!

30 posts in this topic

bmk1245

BTW, I'm satisfied with Win 10. On my list of satisfactory OS from Microsoft, I'd list Win 10 on the first place, followed by XP, and MS-DOS 6.22.

brian100

I stopped with windows7 as 10 sucks.

When they  go offline at the end of this year I'm not switching over.

Edited by brian100

Sir Smoke aLot

Like it or not 10 is closest to greatness. Sure, it's been long time since it got released and it has to be but relatively soon after release it was already able to work well with even older professional tools and devices, drivers can be manipulated and force installed and i can not even compare how Keil and similar applications are stable on this version of Windows.

I've hit my head numerous times before, sure sometimes it was fault of weak hardware but now i have no troubles working even with older i7-4770, something which i could not achieve on older versions of windows. 

When it comes to surfing Microsoft Edge is quite satisfying. I still can't believe i am saying that and after reinstalling OS first thing to do is not download Firefox anymore hehe

Scholar4Truth

I hate Windows 10. I remember the first week it came out, it kept recommending that I download it. When I did it took forever to load, and when it did load my computer kept freezing up so I went back to my old windows 8.

• Like 1

Desertrat56
33 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

I hate Windows 10. I remember the first week it came out, it kept recommending that I download it. When I did it took forever to load, and when it did load my computer kept freezing up so I went back to my old windows 8.

The biggest problem with Windows is that it is a memory and processor hog and each version requires more to function so you have to upgrade your hardware almost every time you upgrade the OS.  I have had my Mac for 10 years and this year I finally was told I don't have what is needed for the newest version of the OS.  10 years with every new version of the OS before it hit a snag.  I paid 1$300.00 for a computer that lasts 10 years, if you buy a new cheap windows OS machine every time the new OS doesn't work on your old machine in 10 years you will spend at least that much and have a lot more headaches.  It is not Windows 10 that is the problem, it is MIcrosoft that is the problem.

Edited by Desertrat56