Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

1 Question FREE Reading

Mystic B

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question:

Applied for a job in International Committee of the Red Cross. Will I get it?

• Thanks 1

Ok folks, maybe we should pause on requests for a wee bit.  The OP hasn't been back in a couple weeks to pick up requests yets, don't want a pile up going on.

On 7/23/2019 at 6:07 PM, TrumanB said:

I have a question:

Applied for a job in International Committee of the Red Cross. Will I get it?

That's a honorable job! :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Piney said:

That's a honorable job! :)

Honourable but hard to get. Many people want it and opened positions are scarce. I hope that my connection there will help.

• Thanks 1

On 7/24/2019 at 11:55 AM, Alchopwn said:

Who will win the 2020 US election?

Regarding this question, another guy a couple of months ago asked me if Trump is going to win elections and the answer was yes. I hope that OP won't get angry because I'm answering lol

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, TrumanB said:

Regarding this question, another guy a couple of months ago asked me if Trump is going to win elections and the answer was yes. I hope that OP won't get angry because I'm answering lol

So the prediction is Trump in 2020?  Presently you are gambling against the odds, as Trump's approval rating is 40%, but that will only validate you more if you win, so that is a brave prediction. Let's see how you go.   

• Thanks 1

I don't follow polls and don't care what they say. The last time they also predicted Clinton's victory but we know what happened. I saw in that reading that Trump will win and that the American economy will keep getting stronger. I got ten of pentacles upright.

22 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

I don't follow polls and don't care what they say. The last time they also predicted Clinton's victory but we know what happened. I saw in that reading that Trump will win and that the American economy will keep getting stronger. I got ten of pentacles upright.

Bill Clinton served for 2 terms.  1993 to 2001. Clinton was re-elected President after his first term.  That is the longest a president may serve.  They predicted a Clinton Victory and there was a Clinton Victory... twice.

So... you say Trump will win.  Let's wait and see.

Edited by Alchopwn

lol there is one more Clinton you know ;)

• 1 month later...

I'm creating a levitational device (thru electromagnetic levitation).Something similar to a hologram. I plan to market this. It can also create the illusion of invisibility. Will it be successful?