Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spontaneous exorcisms

UM-Bot

By: Chickadee1948 | Location: Ontario

Many of us are drawn by simple curiosity to Edgar Cayce's readings, to discover what the famous sleeping psychic saw while in a trance state. And Cayce often encountered spirits, as he states in reading 3744-1: "The spirit of all that have passed from the physical realm remain within this sphere' There are thousands about us here at present." Cayce talked about spirit possession, and informs us in reading 5753-1, "Discarnate entities' may influence the thought of an entity." In reading 638-1, given for an elderly patient suffering insanity, Cayce declares: "We have possession." 

More: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112253/spontaneous-exorcisms

Well, according to Edgar, Native Americans are half Atlantean, half Hebrew and are something called the "Red Race". He also claimed the Adena Culture were migrants from the South when they actually came down from the North and told Charles and Anne Morrow Lindbergh their child was still alive and in a house. 

@XenoFish   C'MERE DOGGY! HERE BOY! WEH WEH! 

Guess somebody rather stay afar! :lol:

Edited by Piney
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Well, according to Edgar Native Americans are half Atlantean, half Hebrew and are something called the "Red Race". He also claimed the Adena Culture were migrants from the South when they actually came down from the North and told Charles and Anne Morrow Lindbergh their child was still alive and in a house. 

@XenoFish   C'MERE DOGGY! HERE BOY! WEH WEH! 

Guess somebody rather stay afar! :lol:

Oh come on man. Do I have too? 

• Haha 1

@Piney Every time I see Cayce, Theosophy, and that Blavatsky lady. I really want no part in it. Even stuff regarding "spiritual shaman woo-woo". It's gotten old. I mean anyone with half a brain knows that native americans are colonist from venus. The great exodus after global nuclear war with the xenofishian....you didn't read that, you did not read that.:lol:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

The great exodus after global nuclear war with the xenofishian....you didn't read that, you did not read that.:lol:

:o

• Haha 2

• The topic was locked