Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If Jesus was a god his death wasn't a sacrifi

darkmoonlady

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

I don't know why you're f#$%*kn insane. 

There is a great deal you don't know, but prefer to pretend you do.

3 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Good luck trying to get that one to give a straight answer to anything. 

yep, so why do we bother? maybe it's our fault the likes of this individual has over 8 thousand posts in this place? so now what?

i'd suggest don't reply, but that won't happen, will it!? so why is this do you think? i'm just interested in your feelings on it;)

A masochist, too, eating abuse like candy, always coming back for more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

I don't know why you're f#$%*kn insane. 

Come on man. No need to further fuel his martyr complex.

• Like 1

Must be time for someone to rush off a complaint to a mod, and get this thread closed, which is the normal reaction.

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Come on man. No need to further fuel his martyr complex.

He certainly seems to relish the role.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hammerclaw said:

A masochist, too, eating abuse like candy, always coming back for more.

At least you concede it is abuse, kudos to you for that. The others think it is just team solidarity.

4 minutes ago, Habitat said:

See, this is where team unity comes to mind, they sit idly by, while you say I'm "effin' crazy", which is apparently OK. but I must not allude to the group dynamics of the team.

OK, I'll bite.

Please point me to a post, anywhere, where you have actually contributed to the discussion, as opposed to making inane comments, posting videos, or making ad hominem attacks against a mythical team.

And the only reason I am NOT saying that you are crazy, is because I have already received one Mod warning against attacks on members. But I will gladly say that you are a self obsessed troll, with sado-masochistic tendencies, who apparently receives great personal (self) pleasure from being a "loner & a rebel". And it makes you feel like a "hero" to take on a "team" that is supposedly united against you. It gives you validation, in your own mind.

So you just go on with bad self, Don Quixote!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Habitat said:

At least you concede it is abuse, kudos to you for that. The others think it is just team solidarity.

That's the story of your life, isn't it? Always the one that never got picked to play football.

6 minutes ago, Will Due said:

Show me the money :) 

oh what a fantastic, wonderful adult response when conversing with real intelligent individuals in a place like this! pathetic mate!!

now grow some balls & answer the Fin question, clever boy-- here it is yet again:

truth? what truth? what is true?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

i'm just interested in your feelings on it;)

Personally? He doesn't affect me. His posts are short enough that one can skim right over them without notice. I tried, for a long time, to engage him in more than just Yoda-esque fortune cookie quips, but then gave it up for a lost cause.

• Haha 1

Just now, Jodie.Lynne said:

OK, I'll bite.

Please point me to a post, anywhere, where you have actually contributed to the discussion, as opposed to making inane comments, posting videos, or making ad hominem attacks against a mythical team.

And the only reason I am NOT saying that you are crazy, is because I have already received one Mod warning against attacks on members. But I will gladly say that you are a self obsessed troll, with sado-masochistic tendencies, who apparently receives great personal (self) pleasure from being a "loner & a rebel". And it makes you feel like a "hero" to take on a "team" that is supposedly united against you. It gives you validation, in your own mind.

So you just go on with bad self, Don Quixote!

You are obviously an intelligent person, which I can see from the way you write, but like the rest of the team, you are here for the purposes of bolstering a mindset. Ask yourself why it needs bolstering.

1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

truth? what truth? what is true?

Everything that's true, is the Truth.

3 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

That's the story of your life, isn't it? Always the one that never got picked to play football.

Someone stole my bicycle pump, it set me on the wrong path for life.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Personally? He doesn't affect me. His posts are short enough that one can skim right over them without notice. I tried, for a long time, to engage him in more than just Yoda-esque fortune cookie quips, but then gave it up for a lost cause.

Jodie, didn't you tell me once never to respond to you?

47 minutes ago, Habitat said:

There is no problem that I can see.

Of course not. You have adopted your natural defense position. 

ca.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Will Due said:

Everything that's true, is the Truth.

give us all an example of that

2 minutes ago, Habitat said:

You are obviously an intelligent person, which I can see from the way you write, but like the rest of the team, you are here for the purposes of bolstering a mindset. Ask yourself why it needs bolstering.

Soooo, you can't show me just one post of yours that actually contributed to a discussion? 

Seriously, I am asking you what your goals are here. I'm NOT saying you don't have a right to be here, but I AM asking what is it you hope to accomplish. Because frankly, all I have seen from you are antagonistic swipes at people you don't agree with. Please correct me if I am wrong.

• Like 2

Yes, I know, P101, attack is the best form of defence, when the fortress is shaky.

Just now, Jodie.Lynne said:

Soooo, you can't show me just one post of yours that actually contributed to a discussion? 

Seriously, I am asking you what your goals are here. I'm NOT saying you don't have a right to be here, but I AM asking what is it you hope to accomplish. Because frankly, all I have seen from you are antagonistic swipes at people you don't agree with. Please correct me if I am wrong.

That is for you to judge.

1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

give us all an example of that

There is no greater love than the love of the Truth.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Habitat said:

Someone stole my bicycle pump, it set me on the wrong path for life.

Never getting chosen to be on the team has left it's mark on you, a wound that never healed. Then, that loss you suffered was shattering as she was very good to you and very dear. It's important for you to believe what you believe and you are welcome to. No one can disprove it to you, any more than you can prove it to them. I hope you've learned the lesson that--some things are far too precious to share, to put out in public where they might be walked and spat upon.

30 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Quite wrong. All I have ever argued for, is a careful, conservative, and scientifically rigorous approach to great mysteries,

There is NOTHING scientifically rigorous about your interpretations of personal events being claimed as some kind of supernatural occurrence. 

There is NOTHING scientifically rigorous about the incompetence of the writer/writers of the UB in multiple scientific disciplines. 

There is NOTHING scientifically rigorous about claiming to know WHAT Jesus may or may not have said, done, believed etcetra since he left NOTHING textual which can be definitively evidenced as having originated with him.

There is NOTHING scientifically rigorous about anyone claiming to know what God does, thinks, acts or takes a personal interest in as the God MOST OFTEN USED IN DISCUSSIONS is the Judeo-Christian God which is the product of the merging of two very flawed deities who weren't even originally Hebrew to begin with. 

And the list goes on. 

So no, that's NOT what you have been arguing. What you have been actually whining about is how very few, if anyone, takes you or a few others even remotely seriously as YOUR team hasn't shown that they know what the hell they're talking about. Now I imagine we'll get to hear some more whining from you, so go ahead with more childishness. 

cormac

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Personally? He doesn't affect me.

me neither but i honestly find it fascinating why folk like this feel a need to persist when it's quite obvious 'most' have made it quite clear they feel it's BS...

2 minutes ago, Will Due said:

There is no greater love than the love of the Truth.

what truth? you've failed to give me an example= do you have an example or not?... i take it you do not seeing you've failed to provide one!

do you think i'm stupid, Will? just out of interest

• The topic was locked