Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secretive X-37B space plane caught on camera

UM-Bot

So what? We already knew it's up there...And that's all this proves; that it's up there.

25 minutes ago, Seti42 said:

So what? We already knew it's up there...And that's all this proves; that it's up there.

It was never in question if its up there or nor. But its the first time an amateur astronomer managed to take an image of it. Thats what the article/thread is about, so calm down.

• Like 6

Actually impressive for an amateur to photograph something almost 200 miles up moving that quick

• Like 2

3 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

For the first time, someone has managed to snap an image of the enigmatic mini-shuttle in Earth's orbit.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/328865/secretive-x-37b-space-plane-caught-on-camera

Don'T know how easy it is tracked by the military, this thing have probably the fuel to change orbit a couple of times.

There is a lot of interesting stuff on the HP of Ralf Vandebergh , the guy who spotted the X37B.

• Like 4

Great shot!  It was impressive to isolate and capture something that small.  I wish I had HIS telescope :)  - and a little of his skill ;) 

So a conspiracy that has been proven to be true.

I guess that conspiracy and nut don't go hand in hand anymore.

^_^

On 7.7.2019 at 12:16 PM, tmcom said:

^_^

The X-37B is not a conspiracy. I can ever show you a picture of it.

beautiful.jpeg?auto=format%2Ccompress&dpr=2&w=620

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

The X-37B is not a conspiracy. I can ever show you a picture of it.

beautiful.jpeg?auto=format%2Ccompress&dpr=2&w=620

With Batman logo (nose).

• Like 1

On 7/7/2019 at 6:16 AM, tmcom said:

^_^

This was never a conspiracy, what made you think that?   We know when it launches and lands, have film of both, know who built it and when and how many there are.  The only things classified (and that is not a conspiracy either) are the payloads and missions. 

Also, conspiracy and nut aren't necessarily linked, there are real secret conspiracies and cabals (see thee Russia collusion myth) but there are many nutty conspiracy theories like man hoaxing landing on the Moon.

3 hours ago, Merc14 said:

This was never a conspiracy, what made you think that?   We know when it launches and lands, have film of both, know who built it and when and how many there are.  The only things classified (and that is not a conspiracy either) are the payloads and missions. 

Also, conspiracy and nut aren't necessarily linked, there are real secret conspiracies and cabals (see thee Russia collusion myth) but there are many nutty conspiracy theories like man hoaxing landing on the Moon.

I thought that when the project was abandoned, the conspiracy surfaced that it was still in use or being developed further?

A conspiracy is the gov, clamming up, and some evidence surfacing.

True, some nutty conspiracys, and plenty of legit ones.

^_^

8 hours ago, tmcom said:

I thought that when the project was abandoned,

These are the key words here, "I thought". Well you thought wrong.

8 hours ago, tmcom said:

the conspiracy surfaced that it was still in use or being developed further?

What you are doing here is mistaking your own ignorance of the subject with a conspiracy.

The project was never abandoned, NASA OPENLY handed over to the USAF in 2004. The USAF first launched it (and broadcast the launch LIVE) in 2010. This is it's FIFTH flight. The X-37b is not, and never was, secret. What it is doing on these missions is. Secrecy does not equal conspiracy. The fact that 10 years of operation of the X-39b have passed by, despite each mission being announced in advance and each launch shown live, is hardly the fault of the government.

The fact that you don't know what's going on doesn't mean that others don't. The fact that you are ignorant about a subject doesn't make it a conspiracy.

8 hours ago, tmcom said:

A conspiracy is the gov, clamming up, and some evidence surfacing.

Nope, the government "clamming up" is secrecy, not conspiracy. This is the definition of conspiracy:

1. The act of two or more persons, called conspirators, working secretly to obtain some goal, usually understood with negative connotations.

2. (law) An agreement between two or more persons to break the law at some time in the future.

Source: Merriam-Webster

What evidence has emerged? The fact that someone has managed to photograph a vehicle that everyone most people already knew was there? Amateurs have been tracking the orbit of this vehicle since a few days after it launched.

Since there is no evidence of conspirators working to obtain a negative goal, or evidence of illegal activities there is no conspiracy, just a vehicle operating on a secret mission.

As for how secret the USAF and the government have kept the X-37b well here is the wikipedia page on it. Some conspiracy when you can look up the details on wikipedia huh?

And after a very cursory search here are 12 stories I found on the X-37b on this site alone.

Conspiracy theorist "nuts" (your word) always see a conspiracy based on their own lack of knowledge and ignorance of the facts. That is precisely what you have done. Even worse you seem to be a conspiracy theorist that doesn't even know what a conspiracy is.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1