Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Some more unusual Pictures

AlisClan

For viewing enjoyment

user posted image

No explanation for this light at all. It was night time, and this picture was taken with a 35mm.

user posted image

Look at his reflection on the table.. Interesting!

user posted image

35mm camera. No one was smoking, and it was just me and the dog taking that picture.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlisClan

• Blazea58

• *MoG*

• Bogeyman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

35mm camera. No one was smoking, and it was just me and the dog taking that picture.

When i first looked at this picture i thought it was fake, But when i took it into photoshop i started to get amazed at what i see. This image when i put a few filters on it, has a clear representation of what looks like a person getting burned in a fire, as you can see a face and arms almost forming etc.

The top image has very low resolution, and the pixels are very messed up making it hard to judge anything from it. The picture with the reflection though seems like you can somehow see a small childs head in the upper portion of the picture, and the head is at the wrong angle then the baby the person is holding.

I still have to try more filters on these images , but for now ill show what i saw from the ectoplasm picture.

post-9168-1107264302.jpg

Edited by Blazea58

sad.gif

I can't see anything.

could you please post a close up and turned round picture of the reflection on the table grin2.gif

thanks

Mog.

Here is what i can see from the reflection picture. It is still spooking me out, just the fact that the angle of the head is totally different then where the childs head really should be.

It could be explained but its still pretty spooky.

If you look at the bottom right very closly you can make out the eyes and nose and even the eyebrow area.

post-9168-1107264934.jpg

Yea , but im not sure if it really is anything and the image is so tiny its hard to tell.

If Alisclan can post the full version, and maybe just put a block over your faces or something if you wanted to protect your identity. Sure would be alot easier to tell if there was anything in that image if it was larger.

Here is another version of the ectoplasm one. I find it very interesting, and extremely hard to fake using photoshop. The way it is done, just amazes me and i couldn't see myself being able to duplicate a figure like this as well as keeping the tones of color to a maximum. There are very many shades of color making up just the white, so i know its a real picture.

Very interesting pictures, i would like to know more about your experiences, and maybe even some more pictures. And how old is this house? By the looks of the picture, you can see that the wallpaper has stains , and the wood itself is old and the paint is peeling off. Not that your dirty, it just looks like an old house in the way everything looks.

post-9168-1107265749.jpg

Edited by Blazea58

Trust me I have seen a lot worse photos. What ever the circumstances these are well done. thumbsup.gif

Hey guys, I have some good pics, and some bad pics.. LOL, dont we all!

The house in question and the outside picture that you see at the time, your gonna love the location.. Its all about location!

These pictures where taken at my aunts property, she lives in an old farm house that was apart of the underground railroad. Its listed in the national historic society. The house is WONDERFUL! History is just a breath away in these pics. The ecto picture was taken in the bedroom upstairs during the time she was doing alot of redocorating. When I walked upstairs, the tempature dropped the second I got to the second floor. Also the dog I was with was a german shepard and it was he that first clued me in to the increased activity up there. For a dog that lives there and is very comfortable with sleeping upstairs, at that moment, he wanted me up there with him!

Here is the original sized, cropped and flipped image of the strange reflection.

user posted image

If you try to take pictures in this house, its very rare you can get a picture clean of actual orbs. grin2.gif Drives my aunt crazy! Yet she dosent believe in ghosts, and had the house blessed before she moved in. wink2.gif

Ill do some work on the original and block out all the people. Its rather large, would you all like to see it posted or emailed to you?

This is my daughter, Angela, and she just got back from school laugh.gif . On the coffee table is my pack of cigarettes. I had quit smoking around this time, in the beginning of Nov/04. I am still smoke-free thumbsup.gif .

Why are specters so elusive? I don't understand why we have to guess and wish if its a ghost. This reminds of me when I had my Hi 8 Sony camera and all of my family went on a picnic to a National Park. In this park, it has an old church and its about 100 yrs old. There is a graveyard in the back that is stunningly beautifully cared for with new flowers and the lawn was cut immaculately.I do enjoy walking around graveyards and reading the history of grave stones. The national park had locked the outside doors of the church so we couldn't get in. I had to stand on a couple of old boards to see inside. With my camcorder, I could see pews, a cross on the north wall with the altar, and the opened backdoor that lead to the other entrance. Angela and her two brothers wanted to look in too so I helped them. I picked up my son secondly, and I was holding him up with his nose pressed on the(clear) window. He was amazed what he is seeing bec looked old and he told me that the other door is shut. I was questionably suprised and I brought him down. I jumped back on the old boards, peeked in and the door was shut. I recorded it. I hopped back down and rewinded the cam. The 1st footage the door was open..a sec later, it was closed..so why are ghosts so elusive? I still have the footage but its on a old Sony Handicam (CCD-FX640) 8mm tape. The older camera is broke and now I have a Hi8 digital video camera(DCR-TRV260).

post-14229-1107307618.jpg

The table pic is interesting. I can see a bunch of things going on there, but with a glass table...it's hard to tell. It definitely looks like there is "someone" standing over your shoulder though.

I'd love to see your video of the church...

Edited by shadowcat

The very top image has already been auto adjusted in color balance.. You couldnt really see much untill I balanced the colors.. Very cool non the least.

Here is another picture I find very interesting, but I havent made a call in what it is..

user posted image

One of my funner orbs I caught on camera. This is a sized down of it.

Here is the original cropped.

user posted image

I get a kick out of this one..

http://www.geocities.com/alisclan143/MiscStrangeStuff.html

Hope this is ok, my website with a bunch of stuff Iv collected over the last year or so.

Edited by AlisClan

Those pictures are very nice. The house picture with the car is very freaky, just because the house looks very old, and there is a wierd face in your car window. There are also tons of orbs in that picture, which dont look like they were from lens flare or reflections/dust particles.

The car photo is the one that really sticks out, but the two at the top look like it has alot of light reflection, and lens flare. This was mainly because the porch light was on at the time, so i think most of those can be explained as dust/reflection.

Here is a few enhanced images from the car window you posted from your collection.

post-9168-1107344288.jpg

Edited by Blazea58

PS theres not a mirror on the windshield.. I broke it off long before this. grin2.gif Once the winter breaks and we get some better weather, im going to go back out to take some pics.