Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Locked from the inside

UM-Bot

By: radabaughe06 | Location: Ohio

When I was younger my family ran a haunted house that had three floors. The floors worked like levels, the first was public, it was the one that anyone could enter, seeing as it was just props and acting. 

More: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112254/locked-from-the-inside

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

we later burnt the house as a precaution. 

Admitting to arson.....nice!  :lol:

If your uncle practiced majick why didn't you just cleanse the house? If he couldn't, he'd have to know someone who could. 

Edited by Piney
Evil spirits are fun to chill with.
  • Thanks 1

burning a house down as a precaution to what? but yeah admitting to a felony crime in a public forum thats wild.

he practiced majick :rolleyes: hocus pocus bogus focus, the "power" or rather belief  starts and ends in the mind of the believer, ive had a lot very angry at me for scoffing but never once have they put a hex on me and forget proving powers i just get ad hominem attacks for asking, 

if there is a room i could enter it period, and not just me anyone who wanted to could its not hard and no spookies are keeping people out, the lady we got this joint from was convinced it was haunted, its history her alleged experences , one example that doors locked and unlocked open and closed themselves, i solved that mystery in the first week here, cool but prosiac.

and i assure you haunted halloween attractions around here wouldnt be able to keep guests from going thru the entire attraction, unless closed off, and not to nit pick but sounded like the first floor was the only one worth checking out.

since i do love such attractions could you please post what it was called, the dates open for biz, city and state and of couse lots of the pictures that you must have...heres a couple of my joint....  they wont leave :D

20190105_133941-480x229.jpg.99564684a25734d29ba1073b678fd71c.jpg

20181013_003406-744x744.jpg.b2ded14399c7d99b3cda82ba57241bba.jpg

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Fire seems to be the solution for everything.:rolleyes:

Only if a chainsaw fails. :yes:

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

What about the boomstick?

No guns. :angry:

Chainsaw straight to burnoff torch.  :yes:

2 hours ago, Piney said:

No guns. :angry:

Chainsaw straight to burnoff torch.  :yes:

ash_williams_by_galaxyvideo_dcfesv4-pre.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

ash_williams_by_galaxyvideo_dcfesv4-pre.

Homelite XL? Meh! Amateur!!!!! :rolleyes:

• Haha 1