Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jeffrey Epstein arrested and accused of sex

ExpandMyMind

22 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Yeah, Trump's name is on a lolita flight at least once that was testified in court.  Everyone keeps forgetting that the Clintons and Trumps are/were friends.  They both hang out with the same classy people too.

Are all flights on Epstein's jet considered Lolita Flights?  What documents are you viewing that suggest Trump was on a flight with Clinton?  Not saying he wasn't...I don't know...doesn't mean he is a pedophile if he was on a jet with Clinton.  Doesn't mean Clinton is one either.

This has become another trump thread? TDS. 

• Haha 5

36 minutes ago, joc said:

Are all flights on Epstein's jet considered Lolita Flights?  What documents are you viewing that suggest Trump was on a flight with Clinton?  Not saying he wasn't...I don't know...doesn't mean he is a pedophile if he was on a jet with Clinton.  Doesn't mean Clinton is one either.

He wasn't with Clinton for the flight testified in court.  As for whether or not all of Epstein's flights are considered lolita flights is debatable.  Considering Trump has his own plane, Epstein must have something on his flights that make men like Trump and Clinton want to ride on it, given his reputation even back then. 

17 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

He wasn't with Clinton for the flight testified in court.  As for whether or not all of Epstein's flights are considered lolita flights is debatable.  Considering Trump has his own plane, Epstein must have something on his flights that make men like Trump and Clinton want to ride on it, given his reputation even back then. 

Pure speculation my friend...pure speculation!  

Clinton didn't have a plane so...free ride.  Trump doesn't have to fire up his own engines...so...free ride! 

31 minutes ago, joc said:

Clinton didn't have a plane so...free ride.  Trump doesn't have to fire up his own engines...so...free ride! 

The problem is that Epstein is being charged with trafficking minors for sex- in that airplane.  I don't know about you, but if a known pedophile offered me a ride around town in his white van, I wouldn't take it.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Jeffrey Epstein's brother was on-board for that flight and has given testimony about it.  He says the flight was NOT aboard the notorious "Lolita" aircraft ( a 727), but rather a much smaller plane belonging to Epstein.  He said Trump caught a ride on it and the only other occupants of the plane were Epstein, Epstein's brother, a pilot, and a co-pilot.

Doesn't sound like a lot of room on-board for parties and such.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

The problem is that Epstein is being charged with trafficking minors for sex- in that airplane.  I don't know about you, but if a known pedophile offered me a ride around town in his white van, I wouldn't take it.  

But again you seem to be speculating about who knew what about Epstein and when.  I doubt many outside the 'inner circle' of sexual favors knew anything of the sort.

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

It would not surprise me if the arrest and overturning of the lower courts plea deal was all another journey down the long road of the Left to destroy Trump.  So...what else is there to say in the thread?  Epstein is a pedophile.   Shocker!!  No, the real shocker is that Trump said he was a great guy.  Who isn't a great guy in Trumps opinion...until  you give him a reason why you shouldn't be.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, joc said:

But again you seem to be speculating about who knew what about Epstein and when.  I doubt many outside the 'inner circle' of sexual favors knew anything of the sort.

Hmm.  That would explain Trump's quote about him then.

• Like 1

Just now, Gromdor said:

Hmm.  That would explain Trump's quote about him then.

Trump thinks everyone is great...until they give him a reason to think otherwise.  He was Pals of Hillary and Bill back in the day and contributed lots of money to them...can anyone say, Crooked Hillary?

Before Ted Cruz started attacking Trump...he too was a 'great guy' in Trumps view...can anyone say Lying Ted?

Billionaire playboys run in different circles...but Trump is not a pedophile and the twisting of words to make him look like one is very overplayed so...yeah.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, South Alabam said:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/

Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple 'Lolita Express' flights: Report

And to think this guys wife almost became President. Is Trump's name on any of those lolita express flights? Does anyone know?

So, let me get this straight ... when handed evidence that Bill Clinton may be a pervert, you redirect to Trump?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, South Alabam said:

So in other words, in your mind he is guilty by association.

Of course!  That's why NNs started the thread.  It really is an obsession for the poor wee psychotic lamb.

42 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

So, let me get this straight ... when handed evidence that Bill Clinton may be a pervert, you redirect to Trump?

Meanwhile...back at the LINK...

Flight logs obtained by Gawker in January 2015 put Mr. Clinton on the billionaire’s infamous jet more than a dozen times — sometimes with a woman whom federal prosecutors suspect of procuring underage sex victims for Mr. Epstein. Fox News reported Friday that records show Mr. Clinton declined Secret Service protection on at least five flights.

The network’s investigation reveals Mr. Clinton flew on the Boeing 727 “Lolita Express” 26 times, more than doubling the previously reported 11 trips.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, joc said:

Meanwhile...back at the LINK...

Flight logs obtained by Gawker in January 2015 put Mr. Clinton on the billionaire’s infamous jet more than a dozen times — sometimes with a woman whom federal prosecutors suspect of procuring underage sex victims for Mr. Epstein. Fox News reported Friday that records show Mr. Clinton declined Secret Service protection on at least five flights.

The network’s investigation reveals Mr. Clinton flew on the Boeing 727 “Lolita Express” 26 times, more than doubling the previously reported 11 trips.

Which just reinforces my opinion that something is going to happen to ensure he gets off Scott free again - that or he has a “heart attack” in prison and there’ll be no need for a trial because he’s dead.

• Like 6

Which prosecutor was it who got Epstein his sweetheart plea deal?

And who does the former prosecutor work for now?

Just curious.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Link

I think this is rather amusing:

Jeffrey Epstein famously bragged that he owned the largest home in New York City for years, but this weekend he found his way into an even bigger facility.

The convicted pedophile, who is now facing federal sex trafficking charges, is being housed at the Metropolitan Correction Center in downtown Manhattan, the same facility as Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, OverSword said:

Dump Thrump Rump Thread shortened DTRT ;)

11 hours ago, joc said:

See, the comical thing here is nobody here is claiming Trump has definitely had pedophilic relations.. There has only been offered information about his affiliations with highly questionable individuals as well as quotes which allude to being at least aware of such behaviour.

The only side claiming definitive things, are the Trumpists.. falling over eachother to claim there is no chance in hell their hero could possibly do such a thing, or be aware of it and not act against it.

Which, and I apologize upfront but 'its true', fits the fanboy profile rather nicely, doesnt it. For any objective (that is to say, people who dont see him as some sort of personal hero) individual, the scenario of The Donald having at least condoned / ignored this behaviour in his environment - given his known affiliations and given the known quotes about the subject at hand - is extremely plausible.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, South Alabam said:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/

Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple 'Lolita Express' flights: Report

And to think this guys wife almost became President. Is Trump's name on any of those lolita express flights? Does anyone know?

Trump's name was on the flight records of Epstein's plane once only and it was to hitch a flight back to New York from mainland US, not Epstein's private Island.

However, you can browse through the flight manifest and see all of the people who flew on Epstein's plane to his private island including Bill Clinton, Naomi Campbell, Prince Andrew, Kevin Spacey, Joe Pagano, Cindy Lopez, the mysterious initials of JG, GM and SK (if you can figure out who they are?), Chris Tucker.  Good grief the list goes on and on, with a bunch of random "nameless females" added to the flight manifest also.  Interesting read.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html

Epstein is a big win for the prosecutors in the war against human trafficking and we cannot forget the crime/s committed here.  I see a lot of people are trying to link Trump to Epstein with ties that are more sinister.  Stick to the evidence we have so far instead of assuming.  Look at the security footage of Epstein's Island and tell me what business those kids sitting on buckets (who look naked?) had being there amongst those types of people that were listed on the flight manifest. 

pedo-island-surveillance-camera-pics1.pn

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Looks like Trump has been helpful in trying to take down Epstein since 2009. Relevant part starts at about 5:00.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

So, Notorious Epstein has been arrested even he tried to use the power of money and fame. So, it could be a slight evidence that Trump are not on "their side"?

Maybe, Epstein tried to get "adrenochrome"  from poor young ladies, for the sake of rejuvenation!

Edited by Great Old Man

17 hours ago, joc said:

That is an unwarranted accusation!  First...you are 'assuming' when Trump uses the words..on the younger side.. that he is talking about minors.  Trump has always liked 'younger' women...younger, meaning ...not in their fourties...not to be confused with meaning...14.

Trump may be a billionaire playboy...but he isn't a pedophile.  Epstein only 'enlightened' those he knew were of a similar state of mind as to what his real 'desires' were.  

So...Trump was not aware that Epstein was a pedophile.  And for you to say that he did know is kind of outrageous and slanderous in my opinion.

Lawsuit slanderous. You cannot assume by saying stuff like that, what he meant. He was in his 50's and dating a 30 year old Melania at the time. She was "younger."

1 hour ago, South Alabam said:

Lawsuit slanderous. You cannot assume by saying stuff like that, what he meant. He was in his 50's and dating a 30 year old Melania at the time. She was "younger."

You think it strange people think its plausible Trump was aware of the deprived goings on of a 15 year long friend - which was also a well known pedophile pimp during thesame period in the very same social circles Trump frequented? I think its strange some would react so defensively, disavowing any possibility to such a plausible scenario. Again; no one here seems to definitively claim Trump was aware, but some here do seem to definitively claim Trump wasnt (aware). Ofcourse it is possible Epstein was so shrewd and secretive people like Trump were effectively kept in the dark, but I find that hard to believe (which is not to say it isnt true).

Some reactions here though, in all honesty, invoke memories of the 'leave britney alone' fannish disposition.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

Which prosecutor was it who got Epstein his sweetheart plea deal?

And who does the former prosecutor work for now?

Just curious.

Nobody? Every one seemed to think his actions were known and reprehensible. Thus, the prosecutor who went easy on him bears some blame, right?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, pixiii said:

Trump's name was on the flight records of Epstein's plane once only and it was to hitch a flight back to New York from mainland US, not Epstein's private Island.

However, you can browse through the flight manifest and see all of the people who flew on Epstein's plane to his private island including Bill Clinton, Naomi Campbell, Prince Andrew, Kevin Spacey, Joe Pagano, Cindy Lopez, the mysterious initials of JG, GM and SK (if you can figure out who they are?), Chris Tucker.  Good grief the list goes on and on, with a bunch of random "nameless females" added to the flight manifest also.  Interesting read.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html

Epstein is a big win for the prosecutors in the war against human trafficking and we cannot forget the crime/s committed here.  I see a lot of people are trying to link Trump to Epstein with ties that are more sinister.  Stick to the evidence we have so far instead of assuming.  Look at the security footage of Epstein's Island and tell me what business those kids sitting on buckets (who look naked?) had being there amongst those types of people that were listed on the flight manifest. 

pedo-island-surveillance-camera-pics1.pn

The amount of famous names on that list just breaks my heart.

Is being rich and famous really not enough for some people.

Being on the list does not prove involvement, though it does suggest it,  but if any of them were involved or participated then I hope they get the hammer. 

Edit to add that Keven Spacey being on that list definitely makes it more suspect. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Thanks 3

• The topic was locked