Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jeffrey Epstein arrested and accused of sex

ExpandMyMind

Dershowitz: 'I had a massage at Epstein's place [the massage parlour being referred to by victims as the 'dungeon']. I don't even like massages and didn't take off my underwear'.

Okay-dokey.

He also blames this woman, who had been Epstein's sex slave since she was a child, for being a prostitute, saying that she made her own decisions. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Dershowitz: 'I had a massage at Epstein's place [the massage parlour being referred to by victims as the 'dungeon']. I don't even like massages and didn't take off my underwear'.

Okay-dokey.

He also blames this woman, who had been Epstein's sex slave since she was a child, for being a prostitute, saying that she made her own decisions. 

Holy wowzers!  I've always quite liked Dershy although, if he's not telling the truth, he's going to be in some very hot water.  No wonder he wants her to go first with her statement (yet again) - he's such an intelligent fellow with those law-smarts of his, he'll absolutely annihilate this poor lady with his response.  I wonder if Virginia was subjected to so many different fellows that they all began to look the same?  One dirty old man looks much the same as the next I suppose.  I realise he's defending himself here in this interview, but he's coming across as if SHE made her decisions herself, although I believe he was talking about the girl being 19 at that stage, not 15 when she began working for Epstein.  That said, we can't deny some kids are headstrong and will do whatever they want to do, regardless.  Who knows if she began at 15 and thought I'm getting $200 cash for this easy work and kept going.  I mean $200 cash to a young girl is a lot, especially during that period.  I guess the bottom line is here, it would be so easy for any of us to assume what she was thinking but we can't.

Btw, the thing that bothered me with Dershy, was if you say you don't like massages, THEN DON'T HAVE A MASSAGE!!  He can never escape that he had a massage now even with his underwear on!  Silly people they are.  I wouldn't have thought he was someone who would allow himself to be put in a situation like that which could be misconstrued by anyone at any time in the future.   

What about that pic of Prince Andrew with his lecherous hands on Virginia Roberts and Ghislaine Maxwell standing in the background looking on like she's a proud madam.  That smile even has the look of, "I know something you don't know" about it.  The kind of pic taken when she knew it would be used down the track as blackmail..... :( 

I keep thinking back to Fergie defending Prince Andrew back in 2015 when this Virginia Roberts story had broken and Fergie's comment stating in her super plummy accent of course, "He is a humungously good man" :rofl::lol::rofl:  OMG and look who is interviewing her!! :lol:  Wow. Just wow.

Today she spoke to US journalist Matt Lauer and at times rambled incoherently about her former husband.

Article is here: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/prince-andrew-allegations-watch-fergie-4972102

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Btw.. Britain had its own Jeffrey Epstein..

blair+savile.jpg

'Sir' Jimmy (James Wilson Vincent) Savile. Connections all the way up to ´the royals´.

I was researching and trying to ascertain if there was a link from Savile to Robert Maxwell (Ghislaine's father) to Epstein and I found more than I bargained for....  What a cesspool of disgusting cretins. And this article was by an alternative news site back in 2014 :o  because it's obvious mainstream media wouldn't have touched this with a 10 foot pole.   Very sad stuff.  I can see why Princess Di always kept her boys away from that Savile.

http://tapnewswire.com/2014/01/savile-fed-kids-to-royals-facilitated/

“Jeffrey Epstein was once presented with three 12-year-olds from France as a birthday gift”
” Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of Robert Maxwell, is a close friend of Jeffrey Epstein who was jailed for involvement with ‘child prostitutes’

“We now know that Ghislaine, the daughter of media-mogul Robert Maxwell, has been procuring children for decades, to be abused by VIP filth.

Some voices allege that both she and her father were employed by sly Israeli spy agency, Mossad.

Did they supply children for Britain’s filthy Establishment?

Epstein's case will open sooooooooooooo many connections!  

Edited by pixiii
put quote in wrong place
  • Like 2

I listened to Fergie's interview and all I heard was denials and go ask him and Buckingham Palace. She doesn't say much at all. Am I the only one who saw the pictures taken of her when they were still married? There was no photoshop back then.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

With the Clinton connection in this, I see Epstein's "suicide" in the future. Just watch.

oh yes, that or a heart attack in prison, there'll be no need for a trial and all that gathered information destroyed.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, susieice said:

I listened to Fergie's interview and all I heard was denials and go ask him and Buckingham Palace. She doesn't say much at all. Am I the only one who saw the pictures taken of her when they were still married? There was no photoshop back then.

I remember pics of them when they were married, but that was a fairly long time ago.  Yes, no photoshop at all - I do remember her having her toes sucked on by that Texan businessman though and she got busted by the papparazzi! :lol:  What a life these rich folk lead and how they think they're untouchable.  I'm quite excited over this Epstein case as I'm hoping like hell something huge comes of it.  Something where it will connect with so many other people internationally and I'm hoping they can be taken down eventually.  I mean I know this isn't going to be an overnight thing.  It seems like it's been happening for such a long time!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

oh yes, that or a heart attack in prison, there'll be no need for a trial and all that gathered information destroyed.

Noooooooo don't!  You'll jinx it!! :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Noooooooo don't!  You'll jinx it!! :lol: 

Yes, it has to be suicide. You know, double gunshot to the back of the head, that type of "suicide." :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hmmm..

Why Did Jeffrey Epstein Fly Back To The US?

Authored by Raul Ilargi Meijer via The Automatic Earth blog,

Alex Acosta is gone. That would appear to be good thing, because even if he claims he did the best he could in the 2008 Jeffrey Epstein plea deal, given the number of accusations and the seriousness of the alleged crimes, that deal seems to have had anything but the best interests of the victims in mind.

That he agreed as part of the deal to not notify the victims was not only illegal, it was a total affront. It ‘sealed’ the deal, so to speak.

Saying “I was told to back off because he was intelligence” doesn’t make all that alright, it merely makes Acosta, if it were true, a salesman choosing his own career over the wellbeing of underage girls. But that’s still a bit of a side issue, at least in today’s frame, because it happened 11-12 years ago, and a lot more accusations are on the table now.

As I said earlier today, if they release Epstein on bail now, there will be riots. That’s how serious even America takes sex trafficking of underage children, provided their media tell them about it. They didn’t for many years in this case. So first giant kudos to Vicky Ward, Julie K. Brown, Miami Herald and Mike Cernovich and others. No matter what the MSM do, there are still a few voices left out there.

But there was something else I’ve been thinking about. I’ve read more on Epstein the past few days than I would advise anyone to do, learned a lot, but I keep having this question in my head: why did he fly back to the US from Paris on July 6? It might have appeared to be an ‘innocent’ trip, if you think anything about the man could still be labeled ‘innocent’, but something happened three days before the trip.

[..]

So I remain with two questions: why did Epstein return to the US from an alleged multi-week stay in Paris mere days after a federal appeals court ordered 2,000 pages unsealed that can only possibly be damaging to him (or some of his rich and powerful friends), or they wouldn’t have been sealed.

Second question: why is this playing out when it is, as in today? Who ordered this? Was it Trump? He appears to be one of the few people in the rich New York/Florida scene who doesn’t have much to fear from Epstein and his potential blackmail schemes. I base that on the -pretty well documented- fact that Trump threw Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago on 2011. He wouldn’t have done that if Epstein had anything on him. I wouldn’t rule out Epstein chasing Ivanka back then either.

[..]

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-14/why-did-jeffrey-epstein-fly-back-us

• Like 2

http://longisland.news12.com/story/40789073/the-latest-feds-say-fake-passport-found-in-epsteins-safe

Surprise, surprise.... 

A full-sized dental chair installed in his bathroom.

Now what's a guy doing with a full-sized dental chair in his bathroom and don't dare tell me his teeth. 

A 20-seat dining table surrounded by computer screens and phones.

Now why would you need computer screens and phones at the Dining Table?  Some other type of dining perhaps directed more to a feast for the eyes/ears?  :( 

EDIT: I just swapped my browser's search engine from DuckDuckGo to Yippee and omg...I've gotten a ton more news articles.  Wonder if Google is censoring this Epstein news to a point.  Surely, they wouldn't do something like that? Would they? :P 

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 2

Does anyone know if Little St James (Island) has been raided? 

The raid on his Manhattan apartment was apparently organised to happen at the same time as they were arresting him in NJ after his plane touched down from overseas.  The search results on raids are skewed right now with the previous raids done last decade etc, and I'm not finding anything on the island itself and if authorities actually went through it.  Has anyone else? :huh: 

What jurisdiction is it under?  I thought it was the USA but could be wrong sorry.  Also, I haven't seen anything to do with his property in New Mexico either.  Surely, they'd coordinated to raid all at once you'd think.  :huh:   

• Like 1

On 07/07/2019 at 7:05 PM, preacherman76 said:

Trump has bagged more human traffickers then pretty much all other presidents combined. Just got a few thousand more a couple weeks ago. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if Espstein is going down at least in part because of the investigations Trump has ordered since his administration began. 

He is a hero, to many little kids who he saved from sex dungeons. 

Beneath that gloomy surface, however, an even darker picture emerges: federal prosecutions of those who trafficked children for sex dropped 26.7% over the last year.

The startling numbers appeared Tuesday in a report from the Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse at Syracuse University.

“If the present pace of such prosecutions continues, the fiscal 2019 total will be 162, compared to 221 last year,” TRAC’s report states.

The Obama administration dramatically ramped up such prosecutions, climbing threefold from 85 cases in 2009, the year the 44th president took office, to more than 260 during his final year in the White House.

While those prosecutions held steady in the first year under President Donald Trump, TRAC’s analysis of Justice Department data says they have taken a dramatic plunge every year since.

“Compared to five years ago, the estimate of FY 2019 prosecutions of this type is down 32.2 percent, from 239,” the study says. “However, prosecutions over the past year are still much higher than they were ten years ago, up 90.6 percent from the 85 reported in 2009.”

https://www.courthousenews.com/prosecution-of-kiddie-traffickers-plummeted-under-trump/

• Like 2

Likely within days, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit will release almost 2,000 pages of documents that could reveal sexual abuse by “numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders,” according to the three-judge panel's ruling. The documents were filed during a civil defamation lawsuit brought by Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, a former Mar-a-Lago locker-room attendant, against Epstein’s former girlfriend and alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell. “Nobody who was around Epstein a lot is going to have an easy time now. It’s all going to come out,” said Giuffre’s lawyer David Boies.Another person involved with litigation against Epstein told me: “It’s going to be staggering, the amount of names. It’s going to be contagion numbers.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-case-grows-more-grotesque?utm_medium=social&utm_social-type=owned&utm_brand=vf&utm_source=twitter&mbid=social_twitter

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

How shocking.!  Donald Trump at a party with a now convicted sex offender! Now the President of the United States, how utterly disgusting!                    

OR

A single Donald Trump at a party with lots of women, eyeing women and talking about women like heterosexual males of all ages do, even to this day, talking with a then unknown pedophile and future convicted sex offender Jeffery Epstein.

See? These talking heads can spin it anyway they want.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

It is funny how in other threads the same old deniers laughed etc.. anytime we mentioned  D.C pedophile connections within threads that even had world wide ties, now here you are posting just that, like we were clueless in what we have been saying all along. Truly I thank you for this, and cannot wait to see the list of names.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

How shocking.!  Donald Trump at a party with a now convicted sex offender! Now the President of the United States, how utterly disgusting!                    

OR

A single Donald Trump at a party with lots of women, eyeing women and talking about women like heterosexual males of all ages do, even to this day, talking with a then unknown pedophile and future convicted sex offender Jeffery Epstein.

See? These talking heads can spin it anyway they want.

I think the point being made is that Trump lied when he said he didn't really know Epstein and described his familiarity with the man as that of a passing neighbour. They were obviously had much closer ties.

11 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

It is funny how in other threads the same old deniers laughed etc.. anytime we mentioned  D.C pedophile connections within threads that even had world wide ties, now here you are posting just that, like we were clueless in what we have been saying all along. Truly I thank you for this, and cannot wait to see the list of names.

Are you referring to Pizzagate? That was a specific, ridiculous conspiracy theory, and saying 'powerful politicians are paedophiles' is just a sweeping general claim. Nothing specific that has been claimed has been proven and anyone can cast a wide net with general claims about the powerful. 

Also, I definitely didn't laugh.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I think the point being made is that Trump lied when he said he didn't really know Epstein and described his familiarity with the man as that of a passing neighbour. They were obviously had much closer ties.

Are you referring to Pizzagate? That was a specific, ridiculous conspiracy theory, and saying 'powerful politicians are paedophiles' is just a sweeping general claim. Nothing specific that has been claimed has been proven and anyone can cast a wide net with general claims about the powerful. 

Also, I definitely didn't laugh.

No, just numerous other times that D.C pedophiles links have been bought up in various threads over the years, and I wasn't talking about you. Just stating that you are finally posting proof (to come, maybe) of just that.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, pixiii said:

Now what's a guy doing with a full-sized dental chair in his bathroom and don't dare tell me his teeth. 

idk, good question, what can you do with that chair?   if it was gynecologist chair, you'd have my attention, but dental???  maybe it was supposed to be a joke for his friend dentist for all we know, 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

talking and laughing with someone at a party does not automatically indicate 'closer ties'....

in fact looking at that footage Epstein looks a bit shifty - perhaps he was at 'work' and going to try to start 
lining Trump up for a spot of blackmail..... but was unable to snare him...and the best he could achieve in
that direction was to get him on his plane once... 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

You'll pardon me if I wait on evidence?

We've already seen Russian collusion dismissed, and hotel emoluments dismissed, and campaign finance Stormy payoff found to be nothing....

So I will wait to see actual evidence, rather then jumping to the "obvious" conclusion. The "obvious" accusations have time after time proven to be false, or at least unevidenced.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was locked