Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jeffrey Epstein arrested and accused of sex

ExpandMyMind

5 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

That Mueller had anything to do with it is a baseless conspiracy theory.

This is part of The Associated Press’ ongoing effort to fact-check misinformation that is shared widely online, including work with Facebook to identify and reduce the circulation of false stories on the platform.

Here’s more information on Facebook’s fact-checking program: https://www.facebook.com/help/1952307158131536

Conspiracy theory indeed! :lol: 

8 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Happened on his watch, right?

Is Trump blameless of what happens at the Mexican border?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

If the FBI had anything to do with the case then you'd have a point. They didn't.

9 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Did you open the actual links I provided (this one in particular), OR did you not scroll down far enough to view the actual FBI documents? 

Just out of curiosity, what part of that FBI Document clearly stating (see quoted below) is what helped you come to the conclusion of Mueller's connection to Epstein being a baseless conspiracy theory?

Documents released by the FBI pertaining to Clinton-connected pedophile Jeffrey Epstein show that the known child predator had a professional relationship with then-FBI Director Robert S. Mueller.

“Epstein has also provided information to the FBI as agreed upon,” says one of the court documents. “Case agent advised that no federal prosecution will occur in this matter as long as Epstein continues to uphold his agreement with the state of Florida.

Whilst AP is correct in saying Acosta did not work for the FBI, nor did Mueller have influence over the Plea Deal, they are conveniently ignoring the fact, where evidence is clearly shown that Epstein did indeed have a professional relationship with Mueller whilst he worked for the FBI.  Amanda Seitz has completely danced around the facts with clever wordplay is all.

Julie K. Brown reports for The Miami Herald, Feb. 7, 2019, that the Department of Justice (DOJ) has reportedly opened an investigation into the conduct of DOJ attorneys in the case, and whether they committed “professional misconduct” in their working relationship with Epstein’s attorneys.

The probe was opened in response to a request lodged by Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Nebraska), a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, who raised questions about the case after reading the Miami Herald‘s 3-part series on how then-US attorney for the Southern District of Florida Alexander Acosta, 50, whom President Trump appointed secretary of labor, and other DOJ attorneys worked with defense attorneys to cut a lenient plea deal for Epstein back in 2008.

The reason for Jeffrey Epstein being secretly granted federal immunity? — He was an informant for the FBI, the director of which at the time is none other than Special Prosecutor Robert MuellerMueller, 74, was Director of the FBI from September 2001 to September 2013.

Personally, I find AP (who works closely with Facebook to prevent "misinformation", and we all know how great that's working out for them, don't we? :lol: )  is about as reputable as Snopes.com nowadays.  No offense intended towards yourself or anyone else, but I prefer to find as much alternative info on my own, as much as I can dig up, rather than only get my info from a few select websites.  Check out the date on that link I've provided above.  This isn't a surprise to some and it's been public knowledge for quite some time now.  I do find it interesting that AP have only just addressed it now, in July 2019.  

It will no doubt be brought back up again soon, ie. with the soon-to-be Congress/Mueller party and the inevitable Epstein trial that's for sure.

For anyone interested in looking at the actual evidence from the FBI connecting to Epstein you can click here.  It is redacted as one would expect, but it's got a stack of info for followers of this particular case. 

jeffepsfbi.PNG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

If the FBI had anything to do with the case then you'd have a point. They didn't.

Like Pixiii just showed, Epstein was on the payroll, and Mueller, as the Head of FBI at the time must have known about Epsteins charges. 

I don't believe anyone is saying Mueller is a pedophile, or farmed girls out, or anything, but that Epstein did all he did and FBI turned a blind eye.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, pixiii said:

2 hours ago, pixiii said:

Did you open the actual links I provided (this one in particular), OR did you not scroll down far enough to view the actual FBI documents? 

Just out of curiosity, what part of that FBI Document clearly stating (see quoted below) is what helped you come to the conclusion of Mueller's connection to Epstein being a baseless conspiracy theory?

Whilst AP is correct in saying Acosta did not work for the FBI, nor did Mueller have influence over the Plea Deal, they are conveniently ignoring the fact, where evidence is clearly shown that Epstein did indeed have a professional relationship with Mueller whilst he worked for the FBI.  Amanda Seitz has completely danced around the facts with clever wordplay is all.

Personally, I find AP (who works closely with Facebook to prevent "misinformation", and we all know how great that's working out for them, don't we? :lol: )  is about as reputable as Snopes.com nowadays.  No offense intended towards yourself or anyone else, but I prefer to find as much alternative info on my own, as much as I can dig up, rather than only get my info from a few select websites.  Check out the date on that link I've provided above.  This isn't a surprise to some and it's been public knowledge for quite some time now.  I do find it interesting that AP have only just addressed it now, in July 2019.  

It will no doubt be brought back up again soon, ie. with the soon-to-be Congress/Mueller party and the inevitable Epstein trial that's for sure.

For anyone interested in looking at the actual evidence from the FBI connecting to Epstein you can click here.  It is redacted as one would expect, but it's got a stack of info for followers of this particular case. 

jeffepsfbi.PNG

And what part did Mueller play in this? Is his name anywhere on the documents? Your original claim was that 

Mueller tells Acosta that Epstein is FBI Informant (therefore, Acosta has to give Plea Deal etc)

Yet there is no evidence anywhere that Mueller had anything to do with this deal. And even that the FBI had the power to make any decision is incorrect, as this deal was brokered by the Justice Department. They might have been advised by agents in the FBI, but that's not the same as the FBI making the decision.

Edited by ExpandMyMind

4 hours ago, DieChecker said:

2 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I stand corrected on this point but,

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

Like Pixiii just showed, Epstein was on the payroll, and Mueller, as the Head of FBI at the time must have known about Epsteins charges. 

I don't believe anyone is saying Mueller is a pedophile, or farmed girls out, or anything, but that Epstein did all he did and FBI turned a blind eye.

The above doesn't follow. You assume that the head of the FBI is informed of... what? Every single informant or deal made with informants? That these always go all the way to the top, instead of department heads and Assistant Directors - or even just agents - doing what they were hired and empowered to do?

He might have known after the deal had been made, but there's nothing to suggest that he had any hand in the decision, which is the point I've been arguing. 

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, pixiii said:

3 hours ago, pixiii said:

jeffepsfbi.PNG

Actually, after rereading this, it's out of context. It seems to portray the FBI as the ones who offered the deal, when in reality all it is saying is that the defendant is complying with a deal that was already offered to him. He also portrays Epstein as being an already existing informant, when it looks just as likely that he simply offered information for a lesser sentence and it was noted that he was complying. The Twitter guy's entire thread attempts to weave together different aspects of an investigation in an attempt to connect it all to Mueller. He posts details, but his overall point is a conspiracy theory.

Here's what an actual agent said about the deal:

Mike Fisten, a former Miami-Dade police sergeant who was also a homicide investigator and a member of the FBI Organized Crime Task Force, said the FBI had enough evidence to put Epstein away for a long time but was overruled by Acosta. Some of the agents involved in the case were disappointed by Acosta’s bowing to pressure from Epstein’s lawyers, he said.

“The day that a sitting U.S. attorney is afraid of a lawyer or afraid of a defendant is a very sad day in this country,’’ said Fisten, now a private investigator for Edwards.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html

It seems extremely unlikely that the FBI would go around their own agents to the DOJ in order to torpedo one of their own cases when they could have just done it in-house. 

There's a lot wrong about how the case was handled by the FBI and others (not telling the victims, the actual deal (which is still a secret) unless Epstein offered something truly huge in return), but trying to use it to paint Mueller in a negative light is a massive stretch.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I stand corrected on this point but,

The above doesn't follow. You assume that the head of the FBI is informed of... what? Every single informant or deal made with informants? That these always go all the way to the top, instead of department heads and Assistant Directors - or even just agents - doing what they were hired and empowered to do?

He might have known after the deal had been made, but there's nothing to suggest that he had any hand in the decision, which is the point I've been arguing. 

I'd agree as far as Mueller likely would have known little to nothing about what Epstein was involved in. But responsibility, as people say about Trump, come from the top. 

People who are in charge, but shirk responsibility for those under them sicken me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

People who are in charge, but shirk responsibility for those under them sicken me.

I completely agree.  Only time will tell as more facts come out.    

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Actually, after rereading this, it's out of context. It seems to portray the FBI as the ones who offered the deal, when in reality all it is saying is that the defendant is complying with a deal that was already offered to him. He also portrays Epstein as being an already existing informant, when it looks just as likely that he simply offered information for a lesser sentence and it was noted that he was complying. 

I didn't perceive it as the FBI offering him the deal at all.  In hindsight, I should've clarified it more by saying that I simply saw it as a case of Epstein cooperating with the FBI (whom Mueller was in charge of at that particular time, whether he had input or didn't, is irrelevant at this stage until more info comes to light obviously, acknowledging Mueller is responsible for the FBI as a connection) to do with something completely unrelated, both prior to and up to the investigation into him regarding the sex charges in Florida.  I also quote "he would receive no federal prosecution as long as he continued to uphold his agreement with the State of Florida."  To my understanding, if he didn't continue to uphold his agreement with the State of Florida, then Federal Prosecution could or would be a possibility.  I also read through these two links prior, where this investigative journalist Vicky Ward who has been described as someone that's "reported extensively on him and also on efforts to rehabilitate him".  I cannot however vouch for them in any way as they are opinion pieces and even though this investigative journalist has been covering Epstein since the early 2000's, it is going to take me quite a bit more time to verify everything in her article.  I really don't trust opinion pieces for this reason and try to take them with a grain of salt. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epsteins-sick-story-played-out-for-years-in-plain-sight?ref=home and here https://www.thedailybeast.com/i-tried-to-warn-you-about-sleazy-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein-in-2003 

Enjoy :) 

• Like 2

I wanted to post this interview I watched in here, in case anyone else is interested in seeing it. 

It goes for 26mins and I found it really interesting as it includes old video footage of Trump dancing (yep, pretty funny that part), Clinton's statement and of course Prince Andrew and their associations with Epstein.  The people who are being interviewed are two legal experts and the other fellow is the journalist Jesse Kornbluth who wrote this article (which has already been posted in this thread).  Good for a watch, even if you only want to see Trump's dance moves. :lol: 

Edited by pixiii
  • Thanks 2

Squeal boy, squeal like a pig. That either means that he's going to throw everyone under the bus or that if there is a hell he deserves an eternal starring role on the wrong end of Deliverence's rape scene. The prison cage is going to break him down. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/investigations/jeffrey-epstein-found-injured-marks-his-neck-new-york-jail-n1034301

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

In addition to F3SS's link above I found a video :) 

Click this link here 90sec video...... reason being is, I haven't seen this video on US news (even though it says it's US??) but it's on Oz news as we have less censorship on swearing/sex here and the girls go into much more detail than what I've seen mainstream vids say. WARNING: make sure minors aren't around prior to viewing.

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/jeffrey-epstein-found-injured-in-jail-cell-in-suspected-suicide-attempt/news-story/1f2367e015253233963b4aec5a39e0bc 

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311.html

Jeffrey Epstein Found Injured in NYC Jail Cell After Possible Suicide Attempt: Sources (Unnamed?)

Accused pedophile and wealthy Manhattan financier Jeffrey Epstein was found injured and in a fetal position inside his cell at a New York City jail, according to sources close to the investigation. Epstein, who is being held in Metropolitan Correctional Center during his trial for conspiracy and sex trafficking, was found semi-conscious with marks on his neck, two sources told News 4. Jonathan Dienst reports. 

"There are questions tonight whether Jeffrey Epstein was attacked in his cell or tried to kill himself" 

I would've thought he would've been guarded 24/7 to ensure suicide/attacks or any secret squirrel business doesn't occur. 

Edited by pixiii
Totally messed up the order of this post sorry
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, pixiii said:

I would've thought he would've been guarded 24/7 to

Me too. Guards can be paid off though. The people he could possibly implicate aren't short of funds. And who cares what happens to a pedophile anyway? We've already speculated here that he would never make it thru to where he could name names and deal down to a lighter sentence. A sleazy guy like that has to have evidence locked away somewhere.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, skliss said:

Me too. Guards can be paid off though. The people he could possibly implicate aren't short of funds. And who cares what happens to a pedophile anyway? We've already speculated here that he would never make it thru to where he could name names and deal down to a lighter sentence. A sleazy guy like that has to have evidence locked away somewhere.

HIlary obviously snuck into his cell to try to give him the Seth Rich treatment....:wacko:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just saw this too. I guess the inmates aren't impressed either. Sources vary as to whether it was a suicide attempt. One thinks it was a ploy to get a transfer. One says an inmate was interviewed because he may have attacked him.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311.html

He may have been moved to solitary protective custody after several threats from inmates.

https://www.pennlive.com/nation-world/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-found-semiconscious-in-new-york-jail-cell-with-neck-injuries-reports.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=pennlive_sf&fbclid=IwAR12cWgrxGw_2FqkshNaUh5UMuKCZf0ghNIfMUxOuzTBexFRlnBVLQAKQpo

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

HIlary obviously snuck into his cell to try to give him the Seth Rich treatment....:wacko:

I think he has a lot more than just Clinton to worry about. They don't have the power without the Clinton foundation and with Hillary out of office.

• Like 3

Jeffrey Epstein Visited Clinton White House Multiple Times in Early ’90s

A Daily Beast investigation has uncovered ties between Epstein and the Clinton administration that date back to the president’s earliest days in the White House.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, pixiii said:

In addition to F3SS's link above I found a video :) 

Click this link here 90sec video...... reason being is, I haven't seen this video on US news (even though it says it's US??) b

That didn't open for me but it was an AU link.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, susieice said:

I just saw this too. I guess the inmates aren't impressed either. Sources vary as to whether it was a suicide attempt. One thinks it was a ploy to get a transfer. One says an inmate was interviewed because he may have attacked him.

He may have been moved to solitary protective custody after several threats from inmates.

https://www.pennlive.com/nation-world/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-found-semiconscious-in-new-york-jail-cell-with-neck-injuries-reports.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=pennlive_sf&fbclid=IwAR12cWgrxGw_2FqkshNaUh5UMuKCZf0ghNIfMUxOuzTBexFRlnBVLQAKQpo

He needs to be. His plea bargaining (If it comes to that) can help bring down others, so protecting him is a must.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, South Alabam said:

He needs to be. His plea bargaining (If it comes to that) can help bring down others, so protecting him is a must.

You're absolutely right, protecting this guy at all costs should be a top priority one would think.......I never thought I'd ever say that about a pedophile.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And as soon as he's out of info and sentenced throw him in general population.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, F3SS said:

And as soon as he's out of info and sentenced throw him in general population.

I think there's going to be so many big names thrown out in this we're all going to be shocked. I've heard mention about how Epstein used blackmail. It's not a wonder if someone was paid to beat him senseless. I really think that's how he got a plea deal the first time. Acosta was likely under so much pressure to just keep Epstein quiet and get a plea deal through. There's a whole lot of worried people and they aren't all Americans and probably not all politicians. 

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

I'm kinda surprised that the Epstein thing (him laying on the floor of his cell being a possible suicide attempt or possibly attack)  didn't make more headlines.  I guess the Mueller hearing overshadowed it in the news. 

I would also like to know whether he bought his Manhattan townhouse for $1 or was given it by Leslie Wexner the L Brands CEO.  It's only ever been rumours at this stage and nobody seems to know.  Not that this would mean or change anything, it's just such a mystery.

It is now being reported that....

Victoria's Secret owner to investigate company ties to Jeffrey Epstein

....which I found to be a little misleading, because it's not Wexner himself investigating Epstein, it's......

• Victoria's Secret corporate parent is reviewing the retailer's ties to financier and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.
  • The review will be led by the board's independent directors, and not L Brands CEO and Chairman Les Wexner.
  • Epstein was a financial adviser to Wexner for more than a decade.

Epstein, the financial adviser indeed! :lol:  It makes me chuckle every time I see him described as one.

One thing I have noted of late, is that some people who have had something to do with Epstein, either directly or indirectly in the past are distancing themselves since his arrest (which would be natural).  This is to the point of making a big deal in the press of how they're donating the same amount of money to a random charity, if they've found they've accepted donations from Epstein in the past

I would be more concerned if the money was donated AFTER he'd been convicted as a sex offender in Florida.  Did people not know or simply not care that he was a pedophile?  I also wondered if these people who are getting coverage for basically donating their money back to a charity is purely for optics?  Perhaps I'm just overthinking it.  I found this story (and this is back in 2018) which essentially has names and dates/times of a bunch of people that both received and donated and/or returned the money Epstein donated, both before and after his Florida sexcapades.

This one discusses Epstein's donations to Harvard. This one discusses Chuck Schumer's receipt of donations. This one discusses his $46 million dollar donation to Leslie Wexner to allegedly keep his ties with him alive. 

While Wexner appeared to shun Epstein after his first arrest in Florida, many politicians and companies have continued to accept contributions from him or his organizations.

I guess I just find it hard to believe that people in those "circles" (and I hate to generalise here) didn't know of his sex offender status?  Or he had one hell of a publicist that boosted his image afterwards.....oh wait, he did!  Peggy Siegel was the amazingly talented publicist hire especially to help with Epsteins image when he returned to NY after his sexcapades got him into trouble down in Florida..... and of course, Hollywood loved him as he moved freely amongst them even after his conviction!  

"I believe I met Jeffrey Epstein sometime in 2005, and we became social friends as he was somewhat of a film buff who wanted to come to film screenings ... I did not know at the time — and did not learn until recently — that he had been abusing underage girls. When Jeffrey returned from Palm Beach and his time in jail, I understood that he had spent time in jail for soliciting a prostitute, and he assured me that he had changed his ways. I did not believe that the charges were very serious because I knew he was allowed to work from his office every day ... I am horrified as each of these women come forward and the accusations mount. I am deeply embarrassed by my relationship with him and that I allowed him to use me."  Sure, sure....sure.

I've even wondering if this is some sort of preemptive tactic simply for optics in the case their name/s come up further down the track.  The whole thing is rather strange at this stage. :huh: 

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 2

• The topic was locked