Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jeffrey Epstein arrested and accused of sex

ExpandMyMind

Sorry, back again.  I just found these incredible vids of inside the temple on Epstein Island.  Someone evidently has a super awesome drone and they're great at some tricky manoeuvring with it too :D  

You can actually see inside the temple and it appears to be a bed?  Scaffolding of some type next to it.  Discoloured mattress, could be paint?  Looks orange-ish in the light.

Anyway have fun - there's a huge bunch of this footage this guy has taken 28 vids I think? - probably watch before they're taken down I guess ;) 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, susieice said:

I think there's going to be so many big names thrown out in this we're all going to be shocked. I've heard mention about how Epstein used blackmail. It's not a wonder if someone was paid to beat him senseless. I really think that's how he got a plea deal the first time. Acosta was likely under so much pressure to just keep Epstein quiet and get a plea deal through. There's a whole lot of worried people and they aren't all Americans and probably not all politicians. 

Has it been stated that he was beat up? I think it was more likely self inflicted to get moved.

13 hours ago, pixiii said:

I'm kinda surprised that the Epstein thing (him laying on the floor of his cell being a possible suicide attempt or possibly attack)  didn't make more headlines.  I guess the Mueller hearing overshadowed it in the news. 

I would also like to know whether he bought his Manhattan townhouse for $1 or was given it by Leslie Wexner the L Brands CEO.  It's only ever been rumours at this stage and nobody seems to know.  Not that this would mean or change anything, it's just such a mystery.

It is now being reported that....

....which I found to be a little misleading, because it's not Wexner himself investigating Epstein, it's......

Epstein, the financial adviser indeed! :lol:  It makes me chuckle every time I see him described as one.

One thing I have noted of late, is that some people who have had something to do with Epstein, either directly or indirectly in the past are distancing themselves since his arrest (which would be natural).  This is to the point of making a big deal in the press of how they're donating the same amount of money to a random charity, if they've found they've accepted donations from Epstein in the past

I would be more concerned if the money was donated AFTER he'd been convicted as a sex offender in Florida.  Did people not know or simply not care that he was a pedophile?  I also wondered if these people who are getting coverage for basically donating their money back to a charity is purely for optics?  Perhaps I'm just overthinking it.  I found this story (and this is back in 2018) which essentially has names and dates/times of a bunch of people that both received and donated and/or returned the money Epstein donated, both before and after his Florida sexcapades.

This one discusses Epstein's donations to Harvard. This one discusses Chuck Schumer's receipt of donations. This one discusses his $46 million dollar donation to Leslie Wexner to allegedly keep his ties with him alive. 

I guess I just find it hard to believe that people in those "circles" (and I hate to generalise here) didn't know of his sex offender status?  Or he had one hell of a publicist that boosted his image afterwards.....oh wait, he did!  Peggy Siegel was the amazingly talented publicist hire especially to help with Epsteins image when he returned to NY after his sexcapades got him into trouble down in Florida..... and of course, Hollywood loved him as he moved freely amongst them even after his conviction!  

I've even wondering if this is some sort of preemptive tactic simply for optics in the case their name/s come up further down the track.  The whole thing is rather strange at this stage. :huh: 

This isn't making the headlines that it should because they haven't successfully tied it to Trump and there's not enough Republicans implicated if any. I'm not saying there won't be but Hollywood and Bill Clinton are the biggest connections so far. It's a sad state of affairs that our media is more concerned with taking down our president over bullsht than they are with uncovering a pedophile ring made up of the world's elite ESPECIALLY when there are Democrats involved. These people are sick!

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 2

Did abc really say it was a gym? Pixii, the more you get to know our media the more disturbed you'll become with this.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, F3SS said:

Has it been stated that he was beat up? I think it was more likely self inflicted to get moved.

This isn't making the headlines that it should because they haven't successfully tied it to Trump and there's not enough Republicans implicated if any. I'm not saying there won't be but Hollywood and Bill Clinton are the biggest connections so far. It's a sad state of affairs that our media is more concerned with taking down our president over bullsht than they are with uncovering a pedophile ring made up of the world's elite ESPECIALLY when there are Democrats involved. These people are sick!

Our local ABC channel last night did say police were looking to see if he had been attacked. One inmate that was questioned is an ex-cop who's attorney denies his client did it.

https://www.lohud.com/story/news/crime/2019/07/25/nicholas-tartaglione-questioned-jeffrey-epstein-jail-injuries/1824385001/

The world's elite is exactly why Epstein got away with this the first time. They don't want him singing.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, F3SS said:

Did abc really say it was a gym? Pixii, the more you get to know our media the more disturbed you'll become with this.

This wouldn't surprise me either!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, F3SS said:

18 hours ago, pixiii said:

Here's a video on what ABC's Good Morning America reported today. Make sure you turn on the sound. Epstein says he can't remember. The news questions if he paid someone to beat him up. :lol: Boy is up to something! Remember, he's trying to get bail. Regular ABC World News video will come up after GMC. There's a string of videos really.

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/news/video/jeffrey-epstein-reportedly-suicide-watch-jail-64583100

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, F3SS said:

I remember reading at some stage that the "temple" was definitely being reported as a "gym" and others were saying because Epstein is a trained "pianist" that there was a grand piano in there and he allegedly put on shows.  But no signs of a piano or gym equipment nowadays.  It supposedly has a massive picture of a naked woman on the wall.  If you look at that post of the youtube channel that I shared above ^^ that guy zooms right in around the outside of the "temple" and that is exactly what I wanted to see.  Reason being is, I saw that picture of the bed mattresses stacked up with the discolouration on them and the scaffolding to the side,  with the sea through the window and I wanted to verify it was the same place.  I can say without a doubt now that it's definitely the same place.  I'm not sure how that picture was taken - perhaps it's a still from the video?  I'm sorry but I'm no expert in videos/photography, but I can definitely say it's visually correct.  When looking at stills from the outside, you can even see the concrete part sticking out next to the stairs (painted in white) across the other side of the window outside (which also has a sticker of sorts down the bottom left corner of the glass).  There are also stickers of sorts at the top left and right in the pane of that window that you look through.  

But yeah, it may have been a gym at one time perhaps, but it looks pretty shabby now.  Did you see the door to the place on the outside?  There appears to be a medieval style door which LOCKS FROM THE OUTSIDE, not the inside.  One of those doors where you slot a big piece of wood across to bar people out....or in this case, perhaps lock inside?  The windows are large enough for viewing from the outside in too.  Or, perhaps they're just for viewing the ocean.  Whatever he's done on this island, he's been pretty clever about it, putting things in plain view for everyone to see when it could've been used for something totally different?  Another thing I noticed was all of the seating outside that temple.  There's quite a lot of benches there.  There's also an amphitheatre on the island too that the guy with the drone goes over. 

It's probably regulations but he has his own Ambulance on the island too.  There's also a storage facility with doorways on the front of it that would fit the golf carts through them.  The building looks to be built with the back portion of it into the hill/mountain so from the drone perspective, you cannot see how far inwards or under the hill/mountain the building goes at all.  It's quite deceptive the way it's been built when you see it.  

Oh I found this interview from an ex IT employeee that worked on the island for 6 years.  He noticed some peculiar things from his first year in, but it seems the money was too good, is the reason he stayed for the next 5 which is feels ashamed about now.

http://Scully described a storage room on the island with “stacks and stacks of brand new Lacoste white polo shirts, all size medium.”

Scully described a storage room on the island with “stacks and stacks of brand new Lacoste white polo shirts, all size medium.”

When he inquired about the unusual supply of identical attire, he said that he was told that the shirts they were for "Mr. Epstein."

He said that he was told by an employee on the island that Epstein only wears a shirt once, and then discards it, to be turned into rags for the housekeeping staff. A representative for Epstein could not immediately be reached for comment on Scully's claims.

I can guarantee he won't be wearing any Lacoste shirts right about now. :lol: 

It also makes one thing, if he's the type of person who allegedly only wears a shirt once then discards it, why would you keep old mattresses?  He sounds like he's a clean freak to some extent, so the old mattress thing doesn't fit if I look at it that way. :huh:   (Someone mentioned this on reddit too here

• Like 2

1 hour ago, susieice said:

Here's a video on what ABC's Good Morning America reported today. Make sure you turn on the sound. Epstein says he can't remember. The news questions if he paid someone to beat him up. :lol: Boy is up to something! Remember, he's trying to get bail. Regular ABC World News video will come up after GMC. There's a string of videos really.

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/news/video/jeffrey-epstein-reportedly-suicide-watch-jail-64583100

Yes, they're incredibly vague about the whole deal imo.  Why wouldn't they be watching this guy round the clock either in person OR where is the video footage?  Where is the video footage to see who went into his cell (as that's supposedly where he was curled up on the floor) either semi-conscious or unconscious depending what report you read.   It doesn't make sense to me.   Perhaps this whole story is just made-up, it's really that vague???  

I would've thought it was common sense if you have a prisoner that is this important in the grand scheme of things, to ensure he's under 24 hour guard, 7 days a week, continuity of video footage on his actions in his cell and whomever he interracts with.  In fact, I would've thought he wouldn't be able to interact with anyone for fear of him paying someone off or him getting knocked off himself.  The whole thing doesn't make sense.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pixiii said:

I remember reading at some stage that the "temple" was definitely being reported as a "gym" and others were saying because Epstein is a trained "pianist" that there was a grand piano in there and he allegedly put on shows.  But no signs of a piano or gym equipment nowadays.  It supposedly has a massive picture of a naked woman on the wall.  If you look at that post of the youtube channel that I shared above ^^ that guy zooms right in around the outside of the "temple" and that is exactly what I wanted to see.  Reason being is, I saw that picture of the bed mattresses stacked up with the discolouration on them and the scaffolding to the side,  with the sea through the window and I wanted to verify it was the same place.  I can say without a doubt now that it's definitely the same place.  I'm not sure how that picture was taken - perhaps it's a still from the video?  I'm sorry but I'm no expert in videos/photography, but I can definitely say it's visually correct.  When looking at stills from the outside, you can even see the concrete part sticking out next to the stairs (painted in white) across the other side of the window outside (which also has a sticker of sorts down the bottom left corner of the glass).  There are also stickers of sorts at the top left and right in the pane of that window that you look through.  

But yeah, it may have been a gym at one time perhaps, but it looks pretty shabby now.  Did you see the door to the place on the outside?  There appears to be a medieval style door which LOCKS FROM THE OUTSIDE, not the inside.  One of those doors where you slot a big piece of wood across to bar people out....or in this case, perhaps lock inside?  The windows are large enough for viewing from the outside in too.  Or, perhaps they're just for viewing the ocean.  Whatever he's done on this island, he's been pretty clever about it, putting things in plain view for everyone to see when it could've been used for something totally different?  Another thing I noticed was all of the seating outside that temple.  There's quite a lot of benches there.  There's also an amphitheatre on the island too that the guy with the drone goes over. 

It's probably regulations but he has his own Ambulance on the island too.  There's also a storage facility with doorways on the front of it that would fit the golf carts through them.  The building looks to be built with the back portion of it into the hill/mountain so from the drone perspective, you cannot see how far inwards or under the hill/mountain the building goes at all.  It's quite deceptive the way it's been built when you see it.  

Oh I found this interview from an ex IT employeee that worked on the island for 6 years.  He noticed some peculiar things from his first year in, but it seems the money was too good, is the reason he stayed for the next 5 which is feels ashamed about now.

http://Scully described a storage room on the island with “stacks and stacks of brand new Lacoste white polo shirts, all size medium.”

I can guarantee he won't be wearing any Lacoste shirts right about now. :lol: 

It also makes one thing, if he's the type of person who allegedly only wears a shirt once then discards it, why would you keep old mattresses?  He sounds like he's a clean freak to some extent, so the old mattress thing doesn't fit if I look at it that way. :huh:   (Someone mentioned this on reddit too here

Thanks for all the info, and susieice too. I haven't had time to watch the videos yet but I have seen the stills of the bed in the temple. That looks more like a prison bed, one that's been used over and over and probably not for sleeping.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, F3SS said:

Something made the headlines this morning :lol: 

https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/26/jeffrey-epstein-roman-polanski-once-upon-a-time-pedowood-hollywood/

97bbdd25945a4509b2228d93277c397d_md.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, pixiii said:

Yes, they're incredibly vague about the whole deal imo.  Why wouldn't they be watching this guy round the clock either in person OR where is the video footage?  Where is the video footage to see who went into his cell (as that's supposedly where he was curled up on the floor) either semi-conscious or unconscious depending what report you read.   It doesn't make sense to me.   Perhaps this whole story is just made-up, it's really that vague???  

I would've thought it was common sense if you have a prisoner that is this important in the grand scheme of things, to ensure he's under 24 hour guard, 7 days a week, continuity of video footage on his actions in his cell and whomever he interracts with.  In fact, I would've thought he wouldn't be able to interact with anyone for fear of him paying someone off or him getting knocked off himself.  The whole thing doesn't make sense.

After all the attacks from the media on Acosta (causing his resignation) because of what happened in Florida, you would think they'd keep him under close guard because this time it's New York's problem. They are responsible for his safety while he's in jail. Could this all be some sort of a ploy to get him bailed out? (Well...gee...he took off.) Is he going to get another deal? (Just keep him quiet.) Or is he going to spill the marbles? Epstein says he can't remember what happened. That's pretty weird too. Did you try to kill yourself or did someone hurt you? What would he have available to him to hurt himself with? Was someone paid by him to do this? 

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, susieice said:

After all the attacks from the media on Acosta (causing his resignation) because of what happened in Florida, you would think they'd keep him under close guard because this time it's New York's problem. They are responsible for his safety while he's in jail. Could this all be some sort of a ploy to get him bailed out? (Well...gee...he took off.) Is he going to get another deal? (Just keep him quiet.) Or is he going to spill the marbles? Epstein says he can't remember what happened. That's pretty weird too. Did you try to kill yourself or did someone hurt you? What would he have available to him to hurt himself with? Was someone paid by him to do this? 

Exactly, I totally agree Susie - the whole thing is far too vague for my liking.   I'm kinda expecting something really outrageous to happen in the next few days/weeks to him.  Will his death be faked?  Will they kill him off?  Will he make a grand escape as it's not like there seems to be any video surveillance of him!

The whole thing doesn't make sense and the leaks must only be from guards in the correctional centre perhaps?  I can't even find a statement...perhaps this is all purely for optics in anticipation of what's about to happen???  I've got a sick feeling about it all in my stomach tbh. This is a big fish they've caught, they need to keep it on the line before they lose it.

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Exactly, I totally agree Susie - the whole thing is far too vague for my liking.   I'm kinda expecting something really outrageous to happen in the next fews day/weeks to him.  Will his death be faked?  Will they kill him off?  Will he make a grand escape as it's not like there seems to be any video surveillance of him!

The whole thing doesn't make sense and the leaks must only be from guards in the correctional centre perhaps?  I can't even find a statement...perhaps this is all purely for optics in anticipation of what's about to happen???  I've got a sick feeling about it all in my stomach tbh. This is a big fish they've caught, they need to keep it on the line before they lose it.

F3SS is right in that half of Hollywood and many politicians here in the US are shaking in their shoes over whether or not this hits the fan. And who else world-wide could be pulled into this? Polanski fled to Europe. Senator Chuck Schumer from New York was involved with Heidi Fleiss, the Hollywood Madam in 1993:

Dubbed the "Hollywood Madam," she was charged for pandering in 1993. Her "Black Book" of clients (which she never revealed) became as famous as her trial. The jury sentenced Fleiss to three years in prison.

We have a small county prison here who is reviewing surveillance tapes because of something an inmate did. Surely a state prison would have them on cells too. Especially one where the inmate is on suicide watch. I won't be surprised at all if something happens with him.

• Like 1

The building that appears to look like there's a possibility of it going underneath the hill/mountain behind it is at time: 0:29 

Outdoor bathtub with stand up shower - plus outdoor mirrored wall (plenty of room for cameras behind glass mirror) at time: 2:07

Amphitheatre fly over at time: 4:01

• Like 1

I'm unsure if this is a helicopter landing area or not.  Someone here will probably know better than I.  But the drone has a really good look at the area that is behind the storage area where it could possibly go underneath this part shown.  To see, skip to 3:20

• Like 1

This is quite likely just repaving of the area around the pool.  There are two areas with temporary wooden fences around them, unsure why, but like I said, it could just be repaving two areas OR where different structures stood beforehand maybe. Skip to: 1:31

Medieval style door, broken split-system airconditioning units on roof (from the hurricane that tore the dome off the other year?), you can see the seating/benches placed around the outside, skip to 3:07

See inside side window of temple structure - scaffolding, stacked up mattresses to the left. Skip to 4:15 

• Like 1

See inside side window from same angle as still photo taken submitted by @F3SS (thanks so much) skip to 0.05 or just play - you can also see the two stickers on the top of the far window, although from the angle it's hard to see the one at the bottom.  Scaffolding is much more visible from this angle.

This is the part that used to look like a tennis court from above - not really sure what this is at all tbh. Burnout area for golf carts? :lol: Skip to 1:19

If I find anything else interesting in these videos I'll post it with the times so you don't have to go through all of them.  Whoever is uploading them is certainly taking advantage of the fact Epstein is in prison and the lack of security on the island.  

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 2

On 7/13/2019 at 4:07 AM, DieChecker said:

The payments were made to two individuals who could potentially testify against Epstein at trial, the prosecutors said in the court filing, which argued against granting Epstein bail.

THIS is what Obstruction of Justice really looks like.

• Like 6

Epstein's cellmate now says he helped Epstein after he attempted to hang himself and called for help. It doesn't sound like Epstein is living the high lifestyle that he used to and thought he would get bail. He's gonna love prison if he doesn't get granted bail and take off.

https://www.pennlive.com/nation-world/2019/07/jeffrey-epsteins-cellmate-ex-cop-charged-with-murder-claims-he-saved-sex-offender-from-hanging.html?utm_campaign=pennlive_sf&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR0OLtFguWVyOyWqKkgTDkFXo1wkgtSQvJSFCSAyM1FXYdnQ2NSStpg3n1M

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

Oh I finally found something on the New Mexico ranch of Epstein's called Zorro.

It is being investigated (obviously very quietly - hardly any media coverage on it) by the New Mexico authorities.

Jeffrey Epstein’s secluded “Zorro Ranch” property is being investigated by New Mexico authorities, who are assisting another probe into the financier by federal authorities in New York.

New Mexico officials are interviewing people who allege they were abused at Epstein’s ranch in Stanley, adding that they are planning to provide additional evidence to federal authorities, according to Matt Baca, the spokesman for New Mexico’s attorney general.

Read about it further here...... https://www.theepochtimes.com/new-mexico-authorities-probing-epsteins-ranch-over-abuse-allegations_3001667.html

• Like 3

Interesting take on Epstein's attempt at suicide  Link

"JEFFREY Epstein's life may be in danger as his powerful pals do not want him to reveal their secrets, his victims' lawyer has claimed."

"I do question whether it was a true suicide attempt. I mean how do you choke yourself? It doesn't make any sense."
-------------------------

He won't make it. :(

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

"I do question whether it was a true suicide attempt. I mean how do you choke yourself? It doesn't make any sense."

David Carradine used a tie and some lube I believe.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

David Carradine used a tie and some lube I believe.

Maybe. But hopefully the gravity of the situation will put him on suicide watch even if the DoJ has to pay for it. It's worth it. Let's get the swamp creatures.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Interesting take on Epstein's attempt at suicide  Link

"JEFFREY Epstein's life may be in danger as his powerful pals do not want him to reveal their secrets, his victims' lawyer has claimed."

-------------------------

He won't make it. :(

I worry that he won't make it either.  I really never saw myself saying that about a pedophile, but this guy is so important in revealing names if any, that they cannot afford to leave him unattended to even use the toilet.  

Plus I think it was the video interview link that @susieice posted earlier of the cellmate's Lawyer saying that Nick (his client, the ex-Cop who killed 4 ppl) knows what happened and the Metro Correctional Centre have been advised etc.  Obviously the full details are to remain confidential and what we've heard are only minor leaks from perhaps guards to NBCNews (I think it was?) and nothing more has been made of it really, has it?  It's all rather quiet and vague.

Now I just surmise it was him throwing a tantrum out of sheer desperation (much like a spoilt brat really, after all, he's used to getting everything he wants) because he didn't get bail and the horrifying realisation that he's going to have to spend his time waiting for his Trial in an actual jail cell like the criminal he is, rather than his luxurious Manhattan townhouse with a tracking bracelet on his ankle.  These elite types really are another breed.  I really don't think he ever thought he'd get caught again.  I think he thoroughly believed he was above the law and nothing could touch him. Oh what a fall this must be for him! :lol: 

Edited by pixiii
Sorry, forgot to add part.
  • Like 5

Please forgive me if this has already been posted - I just came across it now as a tidbit of info for us.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7298729/Jeffrey-Epstein-danger-murdered-trial-says-victims-lawyer.html

Jeffrey Epstein is in danger of being murdered before his trial says victims' lawyer, who questions if alleged suicide attempt was actually a hit put out on pedophile by a powerful friend

• A lawyer who represented the victims of Jeffrey Epstein over a decade ago says he does not think the pedophile attempted suicide
  • 'I do question whether it was a true suicide attempt. I mean how do you choke yourself? It doesn't make any sense,' said Spencer Kuvin
  • The Federal Bureau of Prisons refuses to comment on the incident, so it is unclear how he learned that Epstein tried to choke himself
  • Kuvin also did not reveal how he believed a person was able to break into Epstein cell in the high-security SHU wing after lockdown and carry out this attack 
  • He then added: 'If he’s going to implicate anyone in power that has the ability to reach in and somehow get to him - his life is definitely in jeopardy'
  • Prosecutors have been clear from the start about the fact that they are not looking to charge any other individuals in this case 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked