Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jeffrey Epstein arrested and accused of sex

ExpandMyMind

Is anything being said about the death of Robert Maxwell, father of Ghislaine...?

from memory... he died in suspicious circumstances on his boat / in the sea.. and if I remember right
his body was recovered and he was buried on the Mount of Olives - a very prestigious place to get a
burial plot in Israel..

just checked that out and..

source

JERUSALEM -- British press baron Robert Maxwell, eulogized as a 'man of courage, vision and daring enterprise,' was laid to rest Sunday on the Mount of Olives, leaving behind questions about his mysterious death and the future of his publishing empire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 68-year-old publisher's body was found Tuesday in the waters off the Canary Islands after a sudden, mysterious death at sea. Maxwell had been aboard his 170-foot yacht, Lady Ghislaine, but there were no witnesses when he apparently fell off the craft into the sea.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, South Alabam said:

No, just numerous other times that D.C pedophiles links have been bought up in various threads over the years, and I wasn't talking about you. Just stating that you are finally posting proof (to come, maybe) of just that.

seemingly wild claims that.....for example.. 'the world is run by pedophiles' (or worse Satanic pedophiles)....
crops up here and there and from the outside it seems more than a stretch and a crazy conspiracy to top all conspiracies...

but

we see now how it could contain some truth if key top politicians, judges and others with positions
of power and influence have been snared into a sex / blackmail trap... and from then on have to do as they are
told.......... by..????

• Like 4

On 7/17/2019 at 5:07 PM, ExpandMyMind said:

I wonder why it's gone down this year in comparison to last year.  I'm hoping with all my heart that Epstein spills the beans and a whole bunch will be done.  It's weird because this year they've not only gotten Epstein but also the NXIVM group.  Need more prosecuting to happen at a faster rate but also need to be patient for the painstaking effort of going through these cases and leaving no stone unturned.  How awful it must be for the victims waiting for justice to be served upon these animals. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bee said:

Is anything being said about the death of Robert Maxwell, father of Ghislaine...?

from memory... he died in suspicious circumstances on his boat / in the sea.. and if I remember right
his body was recovered and he was buried on the Mount of Olives - a very prestigious place to get a
burial plot in Israel..

just checked that out and..

source

AFAIK, I was of the belief that Ghislaine Maxwell received immunity that was to be included in that Plea Deal that Epstein took back in 2007 with Acosta.  Therefore, the way I read it was that Ghislaine or anyone else that happened to be employed, friends or involved with Epstein, were to be given immunity.  If this is true, then he protected her which is incredibly unfair for the victims that she's basically procured for him non-stop in Florida AND NYC all that time up until present day included.  Meanwhile she's off at CHILDREN'S BENEFITS all foundations that have CHILDREN in the names. :lol: 

I forget who it was, but someone in here mentioned the UK's version of Epstein, being Jimmy Savile and I began looking into him more and found he was connected to Robert Maxwell.  They're all CONNECTED to each other.  I think you mentioned in another of your posts that the conspiracy of these people all being satanists and ruling the world seems wild, but to be quite honest, I don't think it would surprise me anymore now.  I feel like these people are absolute animals, have very little empathy for their fellow human beings and are so far removed from our everyday "normal" way of living, that anything would go.  Ugh! 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/oct/14/dominic-carman-jimmy-savile-and-my-father

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, pixiii said:

I wonder why it's gone down this year in comparison to last year. I'm hoping with all my heart that Epstein spills the beans and a whole bunch will be done.  It's weird because this year they've not only gotten Epstein but also the NXIVM group.  Need more prosecuting to happen at a faster rate but also need to be patient for the painstaking effort of going through these cases and leaving no stone unturned.  How awful it must be for the victims waiting for justice to be served upon these animals. 

It seems too good to be true doesn't it... and I can't envision how this is going to play out yet...

we are so used to the authoritarian, corrupt elite having things their own way it seems, well,
like I said ~ too good to be true that this is happening.. 

gawd knows what damage limitation must be going on behind the scenes to try and neutralize all this...
at the moment trying to link Trump to Epstein seems to be their first move.... to misdirect and muddy
the waters... 

• Like 2

@bee I just found this that came out a week ago, about his Plea Deal and how unusual it was to give immunity to others and protect them.   

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/07/stephanie-ruhle-so-who-was-epsteins-plea

Umm...just talking about connections earlier:

Mueller tells Acosta that Epstein is FBI Informant (therefore, Acosta has to give Plea Deal etc)

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/fbi-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-was-informant-for-muellers-fbi/

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-was-an-informant-for-robert-muellers-fbi/

https://truepundit.com/fbi-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-was-informant-for-muellers-fbi-special-counsel-under-fire-for-deal-with-sex-offender/

What a mess.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, pixiii said:

I forget who it was, but someone in here mentioned the UK's version of Epstein, being Jimmy Savile and I began looking into him more and found he was connected to Robert Maxwell.  They're all CONNECTED to each other.  I think you mentioned in another of your posts that the conspiracy of these people all being satanists and ruling the world seems wild, but to be quite honest, I don't think it would surprise me anymore now.[/u]  I feel like these people are absolute animals, have very little empathy for their fellow human beings and are so far removed from our everyday "normal" way of living, that anything would go.  Ugh! 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/oct/14/dominic-carman-jimmy-savile-and-my-father

it wouldn't surprise me now either.... 

Thanks for the links in your other post... I will have a proper look at them later...

It's like there's nothing new under the sun and the 'battle' between good and evil continues
through time.. 'all the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players.....' and all that jazz...

:wacko:

edit to add....somehow I've messed up the underlining thing in this post and it still won't stop
for the edit !!

haven't got time to do it all again so I'll leave it..

Edited by bee
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bee said:

It seems too good to be true doesn't it... and I can't envision how this is going to play out yet...

we are so used to the authoritarian, corrupt elite having things their own way it seems, well,
like I said ~ too good to be true that this is happening.. 

gawd knows what damage limitation must be going on behind the scenes to try and neutralize all this...
at the moment trying to link Trump to Epstein seems to be their first move.... to misdirect and muddy
the waters... 

Just think of those at the very top who can snap their fingers and have tracks covered by yes men. It happens within businesses, it happens within the Governments of this world. Corruption is no stranger to power.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/07/18/jeffrey-epstein-judge-decides-bail/1764707001/

Judge rejects bail for financier and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein

Too bad Jeffy. Looks like you'll need your fixer to bribe people for you this time. Maybe a judge you have dirt on will get the case, and go easy on you.

Say hi to El Chapo, but remember he'll be p***ed because he just forfitted 12 billion dollars.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 3

Camouflaged Israeli Ex-PM Pictured Entering Epstein's Mansion The Same Day As Hotties Show Up

Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak was photographed entering Jeffrey Epstein's Manhattan mansion in January, 2016 wearing a camouflage scarf around his face - the same day that a bunch of young women showed up, according to the Daily Mail.

barak.jpg?itok=FtjherPO

...the women included long-time Epstein friends Sue Hamblin and Jennifer Kalin as well as Russian model Lana Pozhidaeva.

A fourth, unidentified, woman was seen joining Epstein on a trip to Teterborough Airport in New Jersey, where Epstein keeps his plane and where he was arrested on the tarmac on July 6 after he flew in from France.

At the time, the identity of the man seen with his own security detail going to Epstein’s mansion on East 71st Street was unclear. Now DailyMail.com has confirmed it was Barak. -Daily Mail

Of note, the 77-year-old Barak says he's planning to sue the Daily Mail for libel, and rejects the report's 'loathsome' insinuations.

The former PM - who has formed a new party to try and unseat current Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu - admitted to the Daily Beast that he had indeed been to Epstein's NY residence, and the financier's infamous 'pedophile island' in the Caribbean, but insists that he's 'never met Epstein in the company of women and young girls.'  

[..]

Of course, Barak still took money in 2014 from the convicted pedophile and registered sex offender - which was publicly available information at the time. 

According to the Mail citing the Miami Herald, Carbine also received a $2.5 million investment from Epstein's former close friend, Les Wexner.

[..]

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-17/camouflaged-israeli-ex-pm-pictured-entering-epsteins-mansion-same-day-hotties-show

Well well, who woulda thunk..

:innocent:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I quite like the way this lady does her research and how she presents it with links etc.  I found it incredibly interesting when she got to the part where Epstein was employed at Dalton College from 1973 to 1975 (in her last video which I shared in this thread somewhere back yonder) and THEN she found that someone has changed his information on the Wikipedia page PLUS they've removed the yearbook/newsletter info from the website for Dalton.  What a coincidence!  

It goes for 33 minutes. Enjoy. :)   

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Well well, who woulda thunk..

:innocent:

He looks like a ninja in a puffer jacket! :rofl:  Talk about getting BUSTED!  There's no coming back from that pic. :D  

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 2

55672.png

• Haha 1

On 7/18/2019 at 12:04 AM, bee said:

we see now how it could contain some truth if key top politicians, judges and others with positions
of power and influence have been snared into a sex / blackmail trap... and from then on have to do as they are
told.......... by..????

We may even find that many aspiring pols and others were 'compromised' willingly as a sort of requirement and rite of passage.  A lot of folks would do damn near anything to get fast-tracked.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Anyone heard how much these girls were paid, I'm curious?

I believe the girls were coaxed by Ghislaine Maxwell offering $200 cash to come give a massage.  Each act after might've been the same amount, not sure to be honest?  I've only seen the amount of $200 mentioned.  

There is a report here by the Palm Beach Post (which you'd imagine was in the thick of it all) where he's paid $5.5million to 3 women to try to get them to end the underage sex lawsuits.  https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/epstein-paid-three-women-million-end-underage-sex-lawsuits/8GEJk4YYa2X4ffig4HAqyJ/

https://www.cernovich.com/jeff-epstein-files/

Over 2,000 Files in Jeffrey Epstein Case to be Released Within a Few Days

Today the Second Circuit Court of Appeals directed the parties in a case involving Jeffrey Epstein to provide the Court with any final redaction requests they have:

ORDER, dated 07/17/2019, ordering the parties Virginia L. Giuffre and Ghislaine Maxwell to file one-page letter briefs no later than 07/19/2019 indicating any additional locations in the record that might implicate the privacy interests of the individuals named on page 59, line 25 Exhibit KK of the motion for summary judgment, by JAC, RSP, CFD, FILED.[2610854] [18-2868] [Entered: 07/17/2019 02:23 PM]

These files are being unsealed as a result of a lawsuit first filed by Cerno Media and later joined by the Miami Herald. Cerno Media sought to unseal over 2,000 records implicating Jeffrey Epstein and his fellow sex traffickers. The lower court ruled against Cerno Media. Cerno Media filed an appeal.

If I was Epstein’s lawyer I’d be demanding protective custody and complete isolation ASAP, he’s about to have a “heart attack”.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

If I was Epstein’s lawyer I’d be demanding protective custody and complete isolation ASAP, he’s about to have a “heart attack”.

He could not get that lucky, he deserves far worst.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

He could not get that lucky, he deserves far worst.

If he's got dirt on other powerful people those powerful people have vested interests in making sure he doesn't spill the beans. They cannot be sure he will be able to crack a deal like last time, so it's a two bullet "heart attack" solution.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, hacktorp said:

A photo of Bill Clinton with Ghislaine Maxwell:

D_3O-aAWwAARtOR.jpg

Did you mean there was a pic taken of Bill Clinton and Ghislaine Maxwell at Chelsea's wedding?  I know she was invited to the wedding in 2011 I think it was? But apparently Bill had cut ties with Epstein prior to then.  Funny how they all decided to keep in touch with Ghislaine.  You'd think she'd be somewhat tarnished after hanging out with Epstein all those years and him being a pedophile.  It just blows my mind.  

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-18/epstein-s-socialite-pal-maxwell-asks-court-to-keep-files-sealed

Ghislaine appears to be switching into panic mode......

A British socialite who has long denied she was involved with Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged sexual abuse of underage girls told a federal appeals court that the media’s “furious feeding frenzy” justified keeping documents from a defamation suit by an alleged victim secret.

Ghislaine Maxwell, the daughter of publishing magnate Robert Maxwell, on Wednesday asked for a rehearing by a full panel of the appeals court in Manhattan of her request to keep the filings, which run about 2,000 pages, from the 2015 case sealed.

Kinda makes you wonder now....

https://theweek.com/articles/851426/jeffrey-epstein-case-why-people-believe-pizzagate

These people believe in nothing. They will safeguard their wealth and privilege at any cost. They will never break rank. And they will commit unspeakable crimes with impunity, while anyone who dares to speculate openly is sued or hounded out of public life as a kook.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2019 at 5:59 AM, pixiii said:

He looks like a ninja in a puffer jacket! :rofl:  Talk about getting BUSTED!  There's no coming back from that pic. :D  

I'm just curious...how do we know all those pics were taken at the same place on the same date? Was this a sting operation?

• Like 1

On 7/18/2019 at 9:27 AM, pixiii said:

@bee I just found this that came out a week ago, about his Plea Deal and how unusual it was to give immunity to others and protect them.   

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/07/stephanie-ruhle-so-who-was-epsteins-plea

Umm...just talking about connections earlier:

Mueller tells Acosta that Epstein is FBI Informant (therefore, Acosta has to give Plea Deal etc)

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/fbi-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-was-informant-for-muellers-fbi/

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-was-an-informant-for-robert-muellers-fbi/

https://truepundit.com/fbi-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-was-informant-for-muellers-fbi-special-counsel-under-fire-for-deal-with-sex-offender/

What a mess.

That Mueller had anything to do with it is a baseless conspiracy theory.

• The topic was locked