Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jeffrey Epstein arrested and accused of sex

ExpandMyMind

1 hour ago, Phaeton80 said:

You think it strange people think its plausible Trump was aware of the deprived goings on of a 15 year long friend - which was also a well known pedophile pimp during thesame period in the very same social circles Trump frequented? I think its strange some would react so defensively, disavowing any possibility to such a plausible scenario. Again; no one here seems to definitively claim Trump was aware, but some here do seem to definitively claim Trump wasnt (aware). Ofcourse it is possible Epstein was so shrewd and secretive people like Trump were effectively kept in the dark, but I find that hard to believe (which is not to say it isnt true).

Some reactions here though, in all honesty, invoke memories of the 'leave britney alone' fannish disposition.

It wasn't really known he was a pedophile until 2005 from anything I can find.           https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein

Initial developments (2005–06)

In March 2005, a woman contacted Florida's Palm Beach Police Department and alleged that her 14-year-old stepdaughter had been taken to Epstein's mansion by an older girl.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

Nobody? Every one seemed to think his actions were known and reprehensible. Thus, the prosecutor who went easy on him bears some blame, right?

yep, but from your question alone i figured the prosecutor was a close Clinton's friend,  or connected to Clintons in some way, thou i may be wrong

2 hours ago, aztek said:

libs are going crazy over this,  another issue they can't link trump to, and it's driving them bonkers, just read some posts here, hilarious

Libs just  don't like pedophiles, even if they are rich elites. Conservatives might have so much faith in the capitalist system that they believe anybody blessed with so much wealth could not be so twisted.  Is that sometimes a conservative talking point?  If you are poor, you must have character flaws.  If you are rich, you must be a more admirable person than most, therefore couldn't be a pedophile. 

And why does it really matter?  Those who like President Trump's policies didn't vote for him as a moral beacon, just to fulfill his promises.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, South Alabam said:

It wasn't really known he was a pedophile until 2005 from anything I can find.           https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein

In March 2005, a woman contacted Florida's Palm Beach Police Department and alleged that her 14-year-old stepdaughter had been taken to Epstein's mansion by an older girl.

Im not talking about it being outed in mainstream circles, I mean it certainly was a well known thing, however hush hush, in the elite circles he frequented.. Trump must have (at least) 'heard it through the grapevine' at some point or another, I do suspect.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 2

Epstein was barred from Mar-a-logo years ago for an alleged assault on a minor. Why is this not all over the media?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, aztek said:

yep, but from your question alone i figured the prosecutor was a close Clinton's friend,  or connected to Clintons in some way, thou i may be wrong

You may expect that, but Alex Acosta is a current member of the Cabinet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

You may expect that, but Alex Acosta is a current member of the Cabinet.

yea, i googled that later,  he is, prbly wont be for long

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

One can only hope that!

• Like 2

So, what do we think the army of highly paid lawyers will argue about the images reportedly recovered? Planted by the FBI? Someone hacked in? Some employee did it?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, aztek said:

no one does,  what is your point?

Just that pardner.  You don't have to even thinking about Donald Trump or have TDS to dislike Epstein.    They are not even connected except they used to move in the same social circles and like some of the same things.   I would say Bill Clinton has a lot more to wory about personally than President Trump.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Michelle said:

They just give guys like Roman Polanski a standing ovation.

I guess some do.  But Roman Polinsky and Woody Allen are beyond the pale for the non-glitterati liberals that don't reside in Hollywood or the East Coast cultural centers.   I don't think artistic merit should outweigh being a slimy human being.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, South Alabam said:

This article written in 2003 supposedly had two paragraphs from interviews of alleged victims of Jeffery Epstein as is reported in This lengthy interview on Democracy now. The edited out paragraphs where removed after Jeffery Epstein spoke to the editor and allegedly made subtle threats to the Author, who subsequently went on to write this article for the Daily Beast in 2017, titled," I tried to warn you about sleazy Epstein". The Video is well worth watching as there is are quite a few first hand accounts from supposed victims of Jeffery Epstein's.

I personally think that Bill Clinton has an awful lot to be worried about and note that back in 2003 the article listed both Him and Kevin Spacey as amongst frequent flyers on Lolitta and the original article also seems to show that Jeffery Epstein did not make his money through hedge funds but there seems to be no real source of legitimate business for his billions of dollars. 

This entire story is truly revolting.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

it certainly was a well known thing, however hush hush, in the elite circles he frequented..

How on God's Grey Earth do you know anything hush, hush, about elite circles?  That's absurd.  Stop being absurd.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

One can only hope that!

If this is as big as it seems to be, I suspect a LOT of highly placed people are sweating just now.  Of all the names I've seen as possible pervs, Clinton is the easiest to believe.  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, joc said:

How on God's Grey Earth do you know anything hush, hush, about elite circles?  That's absurd.  Stop being absurd.

It's his nom de Plume :w00t:

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

The amount of famous names on that list just breaks my heart.

Is being rich and famous really not enough for some people.

Being on the list does not prove involvement, though it does suggest it,  but if any of them were involved or participated then I hope they get the hammer. 

Edit to add that Keven Spacey being on that list definitely makes it more suspect. 

What's wrong with Kevin Spa... oh... oh right....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, aztek said:

no one does,  what is your point?

Evidently, not all people are against pedophiles.  Sadly, there is definitely a movement of people speaking out who are sympathetic towards pedophilia and are finding "modern" solutions to justify and help teach us ways of helping pedophiles with their behaviour.  I find it absolutely disgusting to think there are psychologists moving towards this way of thinking in our society today. 

For those of you who enjoy a Ted talk, there was the infamous talk on how Pedophilia Is A Natural Sexual Orientation | Mirjam Heine | TEDxUniversityofWürzburg at the event held on May 5, 2018 where the THEME was: FUTURE SOCIETIES.  The video has been taken down by Tedx of course as it received so much backlash.  However, you can still view it here:

The TEDx organisation and backlash article is here: 

https://www.sott.net/article/389325-TED-Talk-organization-under-fire-for-bizarre-pedophilia-lecture

Plus we're being encouraged to be more mature about pedophilia too (sarcasm) with this Ted talk:

So my point is, not everyone is against pedophilia the way some might think.  If people weren't aware of these talks prior to now, it will certainly be an eye opener as to how some people are progressing in this direction in our world today.

I definitely don't agree with it and feel that people such as Epstein and Raniere will get whats coming to them (hopefully).  I do hope that Epstein's partner in crime, Ghislaine Maxell is charged too for her procurement of underage girls (much like Alison Mack), but I can only find where she must present documentation to the courts.  I don't believe she is a victim of Epstein, she procured young girls for god's sake.  To blame it on him is too easy of a way out for her in my opinion.

I'm hoping that this arrest will lead to many other charges being laid upon these people who feel just because they are rich, they are above the law and can do whatever perverted things they like.  It's very sad that more people are not informed of this happening in our society today.

• Sad 4

6 hours ago, aztek said:

Yes absolutely, I'd be surprised if Acosta wasn't fired before Xmas.  I suspect this will turn into a hugely connected spiderweb before too long.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hacktorp said:

TEDx speaker argues that pedophilia should be accepted as “an unchangeable sexual orientation”

Well maybe it is, I don't know, but so might be the love of sheep and donkeys.  Seems to me that something that hurts other people is not acceptable.  And you are right.  I don't know what liberal is.

To me a liberal is someone that believes in equal rights for all and special justice for none.   A liberal believes that everybody has one soul, and they are all the same size and worth no matter how much or little you have in the way of material possessions.  A liberal believes that science and logic are the ways to solve problems and that honesty is a virtue along with self reliance.  If that is not a liberal what is it?

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Kismit said:

Let’s all be really careful to remember who the real predator is in this situation and not turn it into an excuse to bash people you don’t agree with politically. 

Jeffery Epstein is the Monster here, don’t allow anything to deflect from or normalise what He is responsible for.

Isn't your exhortation a bit misleading?  There are literally dozens of extremely wealthy, well-known, very powerful people who were "clients" of Jeffrey Epstein...the people who truly make this a scandal of unprecedented scale.

Yet you want to suggest Epstein is "responsible" for all of it?  I'm sorry, but Jeffrey Epstein is a 'symptom' of a VERY large and dark societal problem.  It's his customers and the market they support that are the source of this scourge.

I can see your deleting my post connecting "libs" with pedo normalization as being bit provocative (or too close to the truth), but this entire problem won't be fixed until those who spend the money for this evil are called out and punished.

Let's stop the cover-ups.

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

.......she looked 18.

53 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Isn't your exhortation a bit misleading?  There are literally dozens of extremely wealthy, well-known, very powerful people who were "clients" of Jeffrey Epstein...the people who truly make this a scandal of unprecedented scale.

Yet you want to suggest Epstein is "responsible" for all of it?  I'm sorry, but Jeffrey Epstein is a 'symptom' of a VERY large and dark societal problem.  It's his customers and the market they support that are the source of this scourge.

I can see your deleting my post connecting "libs" with pedo normalization as being bit provocative (or too close to the truth), but this entire problem won't be fixed until those who spend the money for this evil are called out and punished.

Let's stop the cover-ups.

Firstly, my post was not an open invitation to publicly argue what was clearly a statement of Moderation.

And secondly I am flattered by your estimation of my global influence in cover ups.

• Thanks 1

• The topic was locked