Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Thought Broadcasting Phenomenon-A Revelation

Dan Raleigh

Hi All,

I have tried to explain these anomalous experiences that human beings having on this forum few times but I think I never managed to explain in a way that would make sense to another person, so I'm giving another try. What I have copied here is some text from my write-up, however, you may visit the site that I have mentioned at the end of this post to read the whole story:

The Deceptive Nature Of Synchronicities Sheds Light Into The Gangstalking Phenomenon, Schizophrenia, And Our Delusions!

Have you ever thought that synchronicities could be the cause behind certain delusions in the world? The word synchronicity was first introduced to the world by the Swiss Psychologist and Psychiatrist Carl Jung and Jung also believed the existence of collective unconscious due to his own anomalous experiences and research. Jung faced many synchronicities during his lifetime, however, the existence of these synchronicities and collective unconscious and even the assumptions that he made to understand the cause behind these concepts were highly controversial. He defined the meaning of synchronicity as meaningful coincidences. However, for the purpose of this article, let me define the meaning of synchronicity as “Meaningful occurrences of coincidental events according to the narrative that is running in one’s mind”. Note that when it comes to the delusions mentioned in the article, even the narrative will be established by the meaningful coincidental events itself in one’s mind. Analyzing the experiences of human beings around the world, it is evident that there’s a massive number of people facing a high number of synchronicities in their daily life, defying logic and common sense. Then again, analyzing the lives of people who are being labeled as schizophrenics, it’s evident that they are also facing an extremely high number of synchronicities. What could be the true cause behind these synchronicities? Can synchronicities make people end up in having erroneous conclusions? That being said, this article will shed some insight into anomalous human experiences that have been mistakenly identified as an illness or symptoms of an illness.

Well, this is my story and I could relate my experience with so many people around the world. It’s just like I had a virtual reality scenario of schizophrenia with psychic and paranormal experiences. According to statistics, there are millions and millions of people who are experiencing various types of mental illnesses throughout the world and 1.1% of them are schizophrenics. Further, the most common symptoms of schizophrenic patients are voice hearing and delusions. 

Delusions are common among the victims of anomalous experiences, the medical community and human beings in general:

Further, some of the common delusions among the people who have been labeled as “Schizophrenics” are that they think they receive messages from the newspapers and TV/Radio, and believe that certain TV show scripts are written for them. They also believe that people around the world know them, that microphones and other listening devices have been installed in their homes to spy on them, and people are using cameras in public locations to monitor them. In addition, they believe people in the streets are negatively talking about them and their friends are also talking about them negatively on social media by sharing posts and making statuses. Further, they believe people in the streets are following them and then that they are receiving harassing emails from worldwide companies, etc. Although the medical community has a strong belief that such beliefs would arise in human minds due to mental illness and these are delusional references, what you are about to hear is a totally different story. I had all these beliefs and I was paranoid too at times because of the way these abnormal events occurred. Therefore, I also had the firsthand experience of a person who has been labeled as mentally ill and so many other extremely weird experiences, however, in my case, without seeking medical help I came out of these delusional beliefs. The medical community has a common belief that this should not happen, however, since I managed to correct my erroneous conclusions without seeking medical help, this concludes that the medical community’s conclusions are false when it comes to the above delusions. By saying so, I’m not referring to each and every delusion that human beings are having. The context of this article is specifically addressing the above delusions only. The delusions that human beings are having are complicated to address without using a context since even if I say that “I wrote this article”, that itself could be a delusion if the concept “I” is an illusion created by the mind.

It’s true that if a person has the above beliefs, they have delusions. However, the cause of the above delusions are synchronicities or in other words, meaningful occurrences of coincidental events according to a narrative running in one’s mind. We can say that synchronicities are deceiving human beings, making them end up in having erroneous conclusions due to the meaning that it carries. Since these beliefs are erroneous conclusions only (think about a situation where you had a misunderstanding), if a person labels these beliefs as mental illness and believe the existence of such mental illness due to these beliefs, that belief itself is another delusion only or in other words, it’s another erroneous conclusion. Which means, even the medical community have delusions, although they have a strong belief that their conclusions are right. The medical community and human beings as in general have these delusions without knowing the synchronistic aspect of these anomalous experiences. These delusions are there due to actual events that are occurring in their daily lives, this is why human beings who have these experiences give references for these beliefs. However, the medical community takes these references also as delusional references, which is another delusion that the medical community has.

How anomalous experiences lead to a delusion:

Let me help you understand these claims further, prior to giving you more details of my own experience. Assume you ended up in having a clash with a friend of yours and your friend accuse you of something that you are not guilty of and you understand that your friend is having a misunderstanding. Later that day whilst you were in a shop, two people who are standing next to you start a conversation out of the blue and say, “we know what happened, he is so guilty and he deserves it”. In reality, they have been talking about something that has happened to them but coincidentally, you happened to meet them on this very day. Although this appears to be a normal conversation to another person, from your perspective you see clear correlations to the experience that you had prior to this event. Meaning this is actually a synchronicity. On a rare occasion, such a coincidental event would occur, where someone’s conversation correlates with your life activities. If this happens only once to an individual, that individual would simply dismiss it, however, when a person starts having a high number of such meaningful coincidental events out of the blue, this leads to delusions or erroneous conclusions. Therefore synchronicities are what make people believe that their thoughts are being broadcast, that they get messages from the TV/ Radio, “everybody knows me”, “people are gangstalking me”, “people could read my mind (if these events correlate with thoughts quite often)”, microphones and various other listening devices are at home, mind-reading devices at home, implants are in the brain, phones are beings hacked, NSA/CIA decodes thoughts or monitors them, neighbors are monitoring etc,. Let me further elaborate this by taking these examples:

Thought Broadcasting Delusion: According to Mental Health Daily, “This is the false belief that a person’s thoughts can be heard by others as if they are audible to everyone in their environment.” – https://mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/04/29/types-of-delusions-extensive-list-of-themes/

Although this is a delusion, this is actually not a mental disorder, neither a symptom of a mental disorder. This is an erroneous conclusion only due to anomalous experiences that an individual is having. Synchronicities are the cause behind this delusion. In other words, an individual would face a high number of meaningful coincidental events according to the narrative that is running in his/her mind. As mentioned earlier even the narrative will be established by the synchronicities only. 

In all these cases, synchronicities would occur again and again by guiding the victim to a false belief, so the victim ends up believing it. This is true for thought broadcasting delusion, gangstalking delusion, and various other delusions.

Here the narrative is: My thoughts are being broadcast/others can hear/read my mind.

The meaningful coincidental events: Any meaningful coincidental events that would confirm the false belief.

Here an individual would face an extremely high number of meaningful coincidental events confirming his/her false belief. Since this erroneous conclusion arises in one’s mind due to external meaningful events that would show correlations to one’s thoughts, an individual will give references to support the belief. To further understand this anomalous experience, assume that your thoughts can actually be heard/read by others, if so how would they respond/react? Will they get angry and if so what kind of facial expressions that you would see? Will they laugh or if not what kind of things that they would say that would correlate with your thoughts? etc., These are some of the coincidental events that an individual would face when they end up in having this erroneous conclusion. This is not all, sometimes an individual would find responses through live TV/Radio presenters, Facebook, emails, etc, to confirm the false belief. If the victim of this anomalous experience tries to clarify this from others, whether they can read his/her mind and if they deny it, this very act would even end up in believing that people are lying since their personal observation and analysis of this anomalous experience contradict with the claims made by the people.

Case study 1: 

Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 7.21.36 AM

Source: https://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/threads/people-reading-my-mind-thought-broadcasting-targeted-individual-inception-truman-show.140455/

This individual is facing an extremely high number of meaningful coincidental events according to the narrative that is running in his mind, which is “people can hear my thoughts”. The victim of this anomalous experience is making an important statement due to his observation, which is:

People around me visually react(it’s not me making an assumption of whether they could “hear” me or not)- they physically contort themselves{their faces, their actions, what they say} in ways that would affirm that they are indeed aware. 

Source: https://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/threads/people-reading-my-mind-thought-broadcasting-targeted-individual-inception-truman-show.140455/

Therefore, these are synchronicities (external events, not imaginary) and these synchronicities keep occurring just to confirm his false belief. This is why this belief cannot be shaken by ordinary means. The people who contributed to the delusion by aiding evidence have no idea that they have aided evidence to support the delusion. This evidence could be a facial expression, a gesture or something that a person has said, however, this activity will always occur by correlating with the thoughts of the person who has the delusion. However, since we cannot read the minds of others, if the victim of this anomalous experience verify from others whether they could read/hear his/her thoughts, they will deny, this creates further confusions in the victim’s mind since such claims contradict with his own observation and analysis.

That being said, not knowing the existence of these synchronicities, the medical community has failed to come up with a logical explanation to help the victims understand their anomalous experience in a logical manner. Their continued failure has made them believe that this error cannot be corrected, which is another false conclusion only. By having firsthand experience with these strange phenomena that exist in the world and then being able to correct my own errors by critically analyzing, today, I’m able to state this confidently.

To continue reading, please visit here:

https://theultimatedisclosure.com/2019/06/09/the-deceptive-nature-of-synchronicities-has-a-story-to-tell-us-about-our-world-schizophrenia-and-our-delusions/

• Thanks 1

The Deceptive Nature Of Synchronicities

On 7/8/2019 at 5:58 AM, Dan Raleigh said:

Hi All,
The Deceptive Nature Of Synchronicities

Do not bother yourself with this, in the world there are much more useful things to develop yourself than to think about "synchronicities" otherwise a phobia of persecution will develop.

• Like 1

My father and I have experienced many synchronicities. My father has told me that he uses it to his advantage in a positive way to predict things. 
I'm not sure if it's heriditary but I did enjoy reading this article. 
I will often find myself becoming a little too obssessed with synchronicities, but I'm lucky thatI have the guidance of my dad to help. The best advice is to not look at the too obvious, it's always subtle. For me these synchronicities happens in threes. 

Anyway! I'm going in a different direction. Thanks for posting this article. Very interesting read and probably one of my favorite phenomenons. 

Delusions are common among the victims of anomalous experiences, the medical community and human beings in general:

Are you saying dellusional people are victims of 1. amomalous experiences, 2. the medical communty & 3. being a human being?

I'm sorry, I tried to read this but that just choked me and I need clarification as the following paragraph does not clarify. 

At first I thought the title was "thought broadcasting pheromones" - which could explain a lot of things if you think about it.

Rather than read the OP I'm just going to keep thinking about the pheromone thing - probably makes more sense anyway. Conveying messages through scent...interesting idea. Every other one of the human senses can be used to collect messages (besides taste which is just modified smell anyway)...

Edited by moonman

On ‎08‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 3:58 AM, Dan Raleigh said:

Hi All,

I have tried to explain these anomalous experiences that human beings having on this forum few times but I think I never managed to explain in a way that would make sense to another person, so I'm giving another try. What I have copied here is some text from my write-up, however, you may visit the site that I have mentioned at the end of this post to read the whole story:

The Deceptive Nature Of Synchronicities Sheds Light Into The Gangstalking Phenomenon, Schizophrenia, And Our Delusions!

This might surprise you.

In Business Science we are taught emergent strategy. Basically, as managers we should loosen the control we have over our employees so that new patterns of behaviour and new patterns of doing things can arise inside the business. All while retaining just enough control to steer them away from any dysfunctional behaviour not aligned with the organisations best interests.

What does that have to do with synchronicities I hear you ask? Well grab yourself a fractal image, have a look at it, and realise that when a pattern emerges it emerges across the whole of the picture. While chaos theory is quite occult (it has its routes in chaos magic after all) what it means in Business Science is that new patterns emerging inside the business also emerge outside of it too. Across the rest of reality in fact.

If you grab yourself a Bible there are different ways of reading the material contained within it. You could choose to read it as a guide to emergent strategy. One where you find new ways of behaving in accordance with Christian morality while keeping in place some boundaries which you wont violate. Then reality mirrors back to you those new patterns.

With synchronicities we set the pattern within ourselves, that determines the pattern outside ourselves, and the patterns enable as well as limit the events that randomly arise within its confines. Thats what causes the weird coincidences.

In Buddhism we are taught to let go and move on from past problems instead of grounding ourselves in them. When we refuse to allow new patterns to emerge we trap ourselves into a life with the same recurring issues. Almost to the sense we get the impression that the universe is trying to torture us. We have to shake things up, wipe the slate clean, realise we have an inherent ability to attach ourselves to our problems but that we can cease such activity. We can detach from all problems allowing new patterns to constantly arise inside ourselves, and they emerge across reality outside our beings too. Instead of getting trapped in them based on what problems we encounter.

Another piece of advice - shake your environment up too. Always go to new places, do new things, engage in activities you have never tried before, make friends with new people, etc. Just as your mind should not be static with its patterns, neither should your environment. You not only want new patterns to arise in your mind but as much flexibility in your environment as possible so that the maximum number of new patterns can emerge across it too.

Finally realise that reality has both a light and dark side to it. Therefore your patterns of love and altruism shape what events arise, but so do your patterns of hate and selfishness. Your aim in life is to learn how to use both.

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Like 2