Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Manwon Lender

How many forum members believe in Bigfoot

428 posts in this topic

stereologist

What is astonishingly clear is that areas which do not have breeding bear populations are the same areas in which there are less than 0.1% of the BF reports. These are the same areas which have been offered as speculation that bears cannot be the cause of the BF sightings.

Still leaves 99.9% of the BF reports in bear populations areas, i.e. places where bears breed and are not traveling through those areas.

This shows that the misidentification of bears as BF is probably the main cause of BF sightings.

• Like 2

stereologist

Earlier I posted a link to the man in the raccoon suit that was mistaken for a BF.

Now for the rest of the story.

Not only were the folks reporting the BF out there as a group of experienced BF searchers they were also testing a product. They went out testing a for sale product to lure in BF. The video of them finding raccoon man was on the BF lure product website till it was discovered that they had not seen a BF.

I wanted to put a link to that product here but it seems that the lure sales went belly up - raccoon style.

• Like 2

Golden Duck

If tree defecates in the woods and there's no one around to smell it, would Bigfoot tread in it?