Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Captain Risky

UK ambassador insults Trump

199 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

and then
2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Our allies the British may never intend to take advantage of his insecurity or ineptness, but they need to know about it

Our allies, the British - MI6- may well have been involved in the coup attempt.  The French and even the Italians may have as well.  If the rumors have any basis, that Ambassador may be the least of the UK's worries on the embarrassment stage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Setton said:

I don't know. Desperately trying to sabotage alliances that have taken decades to build up and leaving Britain isolated on the international stage sounds more like the pro-brexit crowd to me... :whistle:

Hmmm...UK with no deal on either side of the Atlantic. How does OBOR sound?

UK summons China ambassador in row over Hong Kong protests

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jul/03/foreign-office-calls-in-china-ambassador-over-hong-kong-protests

Sheffield Council's £1bn China deal 'dead'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-south-yorkshire-48925175

China has form hacking foreign governments. 

There's a new bogeyman in town.

Edited by Golden Duck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

Hmmm...UK with no deal on either side of the Atlantic. How does OBOR sound?

UK summons China ambassador in row over Hong Kong protests

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jul/03/foreign-office-calls-in-china-ambassador-over-hong-kong-protests

Sheffield Council's £1bn China deal 'dead'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-south-yorkshire-48925175

China has form hacking foreign governments. 

There's a new bogeyman in town.

No matter what happens between Trump and any ambassador or anything he makes up to be offended by is not going to change the relationship the U.S. and the U.K. have.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thedutchiedutch
On ‎2019‎-‎07‎-‎09 at 7:28 AM, aztek said:

oh please, every idiot  and his dog thinks they are smarter and better than trump,  

Can you imagine having two dogs ? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thedutchiedutch

Here is some good ole fake news :rofl:. Funny but take it with a grain of salt lol

Source : https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/uk-unable-to-find-replacement-ambassador-who-does-not-think-trump-is-an-idiot

LONDON (The Borowitz Report)—Following the resignation of its Ambassador to the United States, Kim Darroch, the government of the United Kingdom has disclosed that it has been unable to find a replacement for Darroch who does not also think that Donald J. Trump is a blithering idiot.

At a press conference at 10 Downing Street, the British Prime Minister, Theresa May, revealed that the search for a new ambassador who does not believe that Trump is an imbecile has thus far come up empty.

“We did not want a repeat of the unfortunate Kim Darroch incident, so we made the first question on the job application, ‘Do you think Donald Trump is a moron?’ ” May said. “So far, none of the applicants has checked the ‘no’ box.”

May acknowledged that the government might have to expand its search for applicants beyond those with diplomatic experience in order to find a replacement for Darroch who does not consider Trump a dolt.

“We will search high and low until we find someone in this country who doesn’t think Donald Trump is a nitwit,” she said. “We’re starting by interviewing people who don’t think Boris Johnson is a nitwit.”

While affirming her government’s determination to find someone in the U.K. who does not think Trump is an unmitigated bonehead, May warned that the difficulty of the task must not be underestimated. “This is turning out to be harder than Brexit,” she said.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
6 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Yes I do apologize your history of questioning positive things about Trump clearly speaks for itself :tu: :lol:

I never said Trump was anything but a human. You're the one who invests him with supernatural evil powers. I would be surprised if the guy sent a "glowing" report, yeah. And considering the news reports nothing but negative, here and abroad, it's normal to wonder if he carries a bias. Not sure why you are in such a flap about it.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
4 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

But that does not mean he is free of weaknesses.

Who said he was free of weakness?

4 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

President Trump has a huge ego, a narcissism, and a short attention span with limited interest in details

I agree with huge ego and some narcissism but the rest is speculation on your part, unless you know him personally.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil
5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Very good point RoofGardner.

Without even criticizing any US policies or making any official statement at all, but by assessing President Trump, the British and American relationship has been strained.

Who would benefit muchly from friction between a struggling Britain and the USA, and who knows the quickest way to do that?   Not to rely on the standard bogeyman too heavily, but does Putin come to mind?  Was he not publicly insulted by the British?  Would this not be a delicious revenge? 

And for one who might also have a sense of ego and arrogance, would it not be satisfying to be the man behind the curtain twisting the dials and pulling the levers that unleash the very predictable fire, smoke, and wrath of the Great and Powerful OZ?

You can't underestimate poker face Vlad.  According to CT he has his mitts stuck in every intrigue around the world. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
33 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

No matter what happens between Trump and any ambassador or anything he makes up to be offended by is not going to change the relationship the U.S. and the U.K. have.

If actual documentation of interference by MI6 is presented to the American public, that may not prove to be the case.  A LOT of us will be outraged.  And, considering the context within which it was supposed to have happened, I suspect a lot of Brits will share the outrage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

You can't underestimate poker face Vlad.  According to CT he has his mitts stuck in every intrigue around the world. 

Russia is so passe.  Who's sitting in international waters watching Aus/USA war games?

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
5 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

So basically you think it was the Russians :P:D 

Could have been anybody even including Americans or Brits.  I just wondered, didn't an Englishman just call Putin  "The Next Hitler."  Might make somebody want to get even.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
1 hour ago, skliss said:

Who said he was free of weakness?

I said just the opposite, he is not free from weakness.

 

1 hour ago, skliss said:

I agree with huge ego and some narcissism but the rest is speculation on your part, unless you know him personally.

I guess everything everybody thinks about the President could be called speculation.  His business associates and administration officials have commented about those thing though.  I can't say they were not biased.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome

 

12 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Very good point RoofGardner.

Without even criticizing any US policies or making any official statement at all, but by assessing President Trump, the British and American relationship has been strained.

Who would benefit muchly from friction between a struggling Britain and the USA, and who knows the quickest way to do that?   Not to rely on the standard bogeyman too heavily, but does Putin come to mind?  Was he not publicly insulted by the British?  Would this not be a delicious revenge? 

And for one who might also have a sense of ego and arrogance, would it not be satisfying to be the man behind the curtain twisting the dials and pulling the levers that unleash the very predictable fire, smoke, and wrath of the Great and Powerful OZ?

so basically if anyone says or reveals anything embarrassing to the Emperor Donald, it's Putin.

If anyone says anything favourable about the Emperor Donald, e.g., for example, promoting his campaign to become President of the United States, it's Putin.
:yes::no: :unsure: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome
8 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Hmmm...UK with no deal on either side of the Atlantic. How does OBOR sound?

UK summons China ambassador in row over Hong Kong protests

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jul/03/foreign-office-calls-in-china-ambassador-over-hong-kong-protests

Sheffield Council's £1bn China deal 'dead'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-south-yorkshire-48925175

China has form hacking foreign governments. 

There's a new bogeyman in town.

oh, it's the Chinese, because Sheffield Council scrapped a deal with the wily untrustworthy Asiatics! Of course it is. It's so much more important for Chairman XI, like Putin, to play vindictive machiavellian power games than it is to, for example, run one of the world's most powerful economies. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
31 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

oh, it's the Chinese, because Sheffield Council scrapped a deal with the wily untrustworthy Asiatics! Of course it is. It's so much more important for Chairman XI, like Putin, to play vindictive machiavellian power games than it is to, for example, run one of the world's most powerful economies. 

They have form changing agreements at the eleventh hour and engaging in debt trap diplomacy. 

You also ignore that they have a history of hacking foreign governments; and, this happens a week after the UK chastised the Chinese ambassador.

There is an also apprehension that trade may start firm along partisan lines.

China jumped on the Pacific FTA when USA left. If UK becomes isolated the OBOR may get waves around.

It's all speculation based on coincidences but that I'd what @RoofGardener asked for. There's no information other than a report that a leak happened. The absence of that information leaves room for a CT.

It still doesn't change that OBOR, debt traps and hacking is occurring.

You can read about direct from the FBI.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/chinese-hackers-indicted-122018

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome
1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

It still doesn't change that OBOR, [...] is occurring.

China's initiative to develop global trade to the benefit of the entire global economy?

Yes, fiendish plot to take over the world. It's just like the Chinese villains in 1930s spy movies with their little moustaches. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome
5 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

You can read about direct from the FBI.

You can read all about all sorts of things from the FBI. Russian Collusion for instance, that was a good one. :yes: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
Just now, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

China's initiative to develop global trade to the benefit of the entire global economy?

Yes, fiendish plot to take over the world. It's just like the Chinese villains in 1930s spy movies with their little moustaches. 

 

OBOR is linked with debt-traps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
1 minute ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

You can read all about all sorts of things from the FBI. Russian Collusion for instance, that was a good one. :yes: 

What is actually hosted on the official FBI site?

The point is it's not from MSM. It's not something the Government can shy away from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome

Yes. the nations of the world should flock to the benign protection of Washington. There's never any hidden catches there. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
22 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Yes. the nations of the world should flock to the benign protection of Washington. There's never any hidden catches there. ^_^

What's that got to with the leak and who may, or may not, have been responsible?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
10 hours ago, skliss said:

I never said Trump was anything but a human. You're the one who invests him with supernatural evil powers. I would be surprised if the guy sent a "glowing" report, yeah. And considering the news reports nothing but negative, here and abroad, it's normal to wonder if he carries a bias. Not sure why you are in such a flap about it.

The cult like behavior that suspends logic and reason. Thats why im in such a flap about it. Its monotonous, scary and disgusting. Hell even in the post above you need to claim that i invest supernatural evil powers in him rather than just report the ****ing news. 

Yeah , thats creepy as hell cult ****.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
4 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

OBOR is linked with debt-traps.

Which in Capitalist lingo means FDI?

~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, third_eye said:

Which in Capitalist lingo means FDI?

~

The distinction is more dependent on the recipient.

But, I take the point - UK is not a developing economy.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
25 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

The distinction is more dependent on the recipient.

But, I take the point - UK is not a developing economy.

The global economy currently depends on spreading the US foreign debt around, it can't run on printed papers that people can't eat... 

~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.