Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black balloons sweep up carbon from atmosphre

trevor borocz johnson

There's proof out there that lightning strikes and storms are controllable as well as shaping clouds. I wonder if there isn't a way to control  the warming of the earth through the mind. Doing this in a short timeframe may be impossible. I have a strong notion that lightning can be controlled by  emotion caused by thought which can be drained by adjusting your inner ear whistling by blinking in conjunction with a voluntary control of your slight 'anxious' movements as well as your tail bone causing dizzyness in your  vestibular. Doing this is the best way to cause a lightning strike.

But I've imagined something like balloons of the mind that can sweep up all the CO2 in the atmosphere or radiation and can be used to power a city. I'm lost as to making it a real invention, but some sort of mind trick that can seperate clouds by chemical composition like those in the big drawings of many light years across.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

There's proof out there that lightning strikes and storms are controllable as well as shaping clouds. I wonder if there isn't a way to control  the warming of the earth through the mind. Doing this in a short timeframe may be impossible. I have a strong notion that lightning can be controlled by  emotion caused by thought which can be drained by adjusting your inner ear whistling by blinking in conjunction with a voluntary control of your slight 'anxious' movements as well as your tail bone causing dizzyness in your  vestibular. Doing this is the best way to cause a lightning strike.

I'd love to see this proof.

• Thanks 1

I'm more interesting in imagining that I am the POTUS and also own all the Middle East countries.  Which would result in universal peace.  And an end of Victorian fossil fuel technology.   If everyone else imagines the same does it mean it will happen?  Surely it must?  So go on .... you know you can do it!  

(Oops, I just remember I also think there are too many people in the world, so after you have imagined me as the most powerful person on the planet, I am afraid I will have to delete you all, but, hey, that's what imagination is for right?)