Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Constant sleep paralysis suddenly

Astralsleeper1111

So a few nights ago before all of this started. I had a strange dream , it was a lucid one. In that dream I was conscious that I was dreaming. Due to my excitement, I spoke to what I like to call a "background character" in my dream. Basically someone in your dream who just fills in the background on autopilot. Anyway, so I spoke to this person and told them. "I love this dream I'm having". The person turned back at me and said "ssshh the dream gods can hear you". As if I wasn't supposed to be aware of the fact that I was dreaming. When I tell you that scared me. All I can say is after that specific dream I've been having sleep paralysis or "half woke/half sleep" experiences back to back. Seeing dark shadowy figures , heard a witch high pitch laughing voice , the list goes on. 

P.s excuse any bad grammatical errors in advance. I'm new to the group.

Edited by Astralsleeper1111
Grammatical error
  • Like 1

First, does being new to the group contribute to your grammatical errors?

Second, have you started or stopped taking any drugs recently or read a book/watched a movie that got you thinking along the lines of the dream you had?

LBRP and Middle Pillar meditation gets rid of sleep paralysis type experiences. You can look them up online.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

LBRP and Middle Pillar meditation gets rid of sleep paralysis type experiences. You can look them up online.

Could you use the whole words instead of acronyms for us acronym deficient.  What is LBRP and why do you assume everyone knows what that means? 

• Like 1

Sleep paralysis that many nights in a row means you might need a sleep study to rule out a sleep disorder. Lucid dreams are one thing but not being able to move is not a good thing. 

On 7/9/2019 at 11:46 AM, Desertrat56 said:

Could you use the whole words instead of acronyms for us acronym deficient.  What is LBRP and why do you assume everyone knows what that means? 

I assume everyone here has access to the internet, and they can google, but it's a basic banishment.

Lesser Banishment Ritual of the Pentagram...available on youtube.

12 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

I assume everyone here has access to the internet, and they can google, but it's a basic banishment.

Lesser Banishment Ritual of the Pentagram...available on youtube.

Thanks.  I suppose I could google every time I hit an acronym I am not familiar with but those letters could stand for a lot of different things and I want to know what you mean by them. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2019 at 12:22 PM, Astralsleeper1111 said:

So a few nights ago before all of this started. I had a strange dream , it was a lucid one. In that dream I was conscious that I was dreaming. Due to my excitement, I spoke to what I like to call a "background character" in my dream. Basically someone in your dream who just fills in the background on autopilot. Anyway, so I spoke to this person and told them. "I love this dream I'm having". The person turned back at me and said "ssshh the dream gods can hear you". As if I wasn't supposed to be aware of the fact that I was dreaming. When I tell you that scared me. All I can say is after that specific dream I've been having sleep paralysis or "half woke/half sleep" experiences back to back. Seeing dark shadowy figures , heard a witch high pitch laughing voice , the list goes on. 

P.s excuse any bad grammatical errors in advance. I'm new to the group.

Are you still experiencing SP?

To the OP of this thread. 

Lay off any form of caffeine and sugar at least 3-4 hours before bed. 

No screen time at least 1-2 hours before bed. 

Get on a regular sleep schedule. 

If necessary take a long soak in a warm tub to relax the mind and body.

That's all I can suggest. You might have too much on your mind before bed. The caffeine and sugar may be messing up natural melatonin. Same for the screen time. If you do not get regular sleep it can also cause a problem.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2019 at 1:23 AM, XenoFish said:

To the OP of this thread. 

Lay off any form of caffeine and sugar at least 3-4 hours before bed. 

No screen time at least 1-2 hours before bed. 

Get on a regular sleep schedule. 

If necessary take a long soak in a warm tub to relax the mind and body.

That's all I can suggest. You might have too much on your mind before bed. The caffeine and sugar may be messing up natural melatonin. Same for the screen time. If you do not get regular sleep it can also cause a problem.

That's handy to know. I've been struggling with sleep for years. Just never bothered going to the gp about it.