Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

185,000 truth seekers pledge to storm Area 51

86 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Desertrat56

I live in a state that is 1/3 military reservation and people are not shot for trespassing, they are detained, questioned, threatened and removed. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
3 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

It's their own fault for keeping such a hot brand. If they changed their name to something else, like "Location 98", nobody would care about it anymore.

The military does not call it Area 51, they call it Groom Lake.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seti42
11 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I live in a state that is 1/3 military reservation and people are not shot for trespassing, they are detained, questioned, threatened and removed. 

I tend to agree. If someone was shot and killed for 'trespassing' on a base like Area 51, it'd make national news.

Also, yeah...When I lived in the Baltimore/DC area, I found myself in forbidden locations a few times. Very nice men with assault rifles and military uniforms just asked me to leave ASAP. No big deal, really.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew
8 minutes ago, Seti42 said:

I tend to agree. If someone was shot and killed for 'trespassing' on a base like Area 51, it'd make national news.

Also, yeah...When I lived in the Baltimore/DC area, I found myself in forbidden locations a few times. Very nice men with assault rifles and military uniforms just asked me to leave ASAP. No big deal, really.

If Area 51 is as secret as people claim then if somebody was shot and killed for trespassing...no one would ever know.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Essan

Why?

Because they want the Russians to know what new technology the US is working on and whether or not it's more advanced than their's?  :unsure2:   Obviously not patriots.  Where's McCarthy?  :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seti42
12 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

If Area 51 is as secret as people claim then if somebody was shot and killed for trespassing...no one would ever know.

It's clearly not as secret as some claim, lol. We're talking about it right now. In fact, it's arguably the most mainstream and discussed 'secret' military base on earth.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Minimalists

That would be their first and last mistake.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
19 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

If Area 51 is as secret as people claim then if somebody was shot and killed for trespassing...no one would ever know.

Is it secret?  I don't think so.  :lol:  The underground bases below Kirtland Air force base used to be secret.  The storage caves in the Manzano mountains were never secret but have very high security.  There is no underground base in Dulce, that is a red herring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
19 minutes ago, Essan said:

Why?

Because they want the Russians to know what new technology the US is working on and whether or not it's more advanced than their's?  :unsure2:   Obviously not patriots.  Where's McCarthy?  :lol:

No, it has to do with "disclosure" about UFOs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stiff
31 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

they call it Groom Lake

I thought that was the nickname for Neverland?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Essan
1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

No, it has to do with "disclosure" about UFOs.

Exactly ;)   Advanced US drones.

Unless you mean the inability of most people to focus a camera on a star?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Essan
4 minutes ago, Stiff said:

I thought that was the nickname for Neverland?

Does that mean Michael Jackson was a space alien? :o 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stiff
2 minutes ago, Essan said:

Does that mean Michael Jackson was a space alien? :o 

Well, he did have a certain acquaintance  whistle.gif

 

alienjackson.jpg

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew
28 minutes ago, Seti42 said:

It's clearly not as secret as some claim, lol. We're talking about it right now. In fact, it's arguably the most mainstream and discussed 'secret' military base on earth.

The best way to keep something secret is to make sure it's NOT so secret...every good cover upper knows that. It's like the 3rd sentence in the "How to be a cover upper 101" training manual. :ph34r:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AllPossible

Perfect. Area 51 will now have 185,000 morons to experiment on.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stiff

What I don't understand is why they've given out the time and  date? I mean, that gives the base plenty of time to move the alien bodies and spacecraft. Suspicious.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaylemurph
9 minutes ago, Stiff said:

What I don't understand is why they've given out the time and  date? I mean, that gives the base plenty of time to move the alien bodies and spacecraft. Suspicious.gif

CTers aren’t know for their rational planning. Or rational anything else. But it’s nice of them to announce the entertainment portion of their hijinks. 

—Jaylemurph 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
Posted (edited)

:lol:

I did a search and every story has a different number of people "storming Area 51".  Here's another link.  Some say 120,000, some say over 100,000 and this one says 53,000

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2019/07/53000-people-have-pledged-to-storm-area-51-this-fall/

 

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saru
10 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

:lol:

I did a search and every story has a different number of people "storming Area 51".  Here's another link.  Some say 120,000, some say over 100,000 and this one says 53,000

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2019/07/53000-people-have-pledged-to-storm-area-51-this-fall/

That's because the number has been constantly increasing - the older the article, the lower the number.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
37 minutes ago, AllPossible said:

Perfect. Area 51 will now have 185,000 morons to experiment on.

Target practice.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew
15 minutes ago, Saru said:

That's because the number has been constantly increasing - the older the article, the lower the number.

And when the day comes the total number of people actually "storming" will be 0.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome

Excellent, a few expert snipers guarding the perimeter and there might be a few less truth seekers. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stiff
34 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Target practice.

 

20 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Excellent, a few expert snipers guarding the perimeter and there might be a few less truth seekers. 

This could make a great pay-per-view.

66507964_2307352716021840_4815061211043332096_n.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.