Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

185,000 truth seekers pledge to storm Area 51

UM-Bot

24 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

And when the day comes the total number of people actually "storming" will be 0.

I don't know. You might get a small group. That'll all back off as soon as one of them is dropped.

hF6063B85

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

no way anyone allows 185k people to get in a position to make a run at it, not to mention no way in hell even 1000 will show up,  at best we are looking for 185 people with too much time on their hands.  they will be stopped and asked to leave,. no one will shot anyone, local police will be called and they will be removed

• Like 4

1 minute ago, aztek said:

no way anyone allows 185k people to get in a position to make a run at it, not to mention no way in hell even 1000 will show up,  at best we are looking for 185 people with too much time on their hands.  they will be stopped and asked to leave,. no one will shot anyone, local police will be called and they will be removed

It's a two lane road patrolled by military there is no way that many people will even get up the road to the gate.

• Like 4

The military could stop them in a non-lethal way, like drop sleep canisters on them when they are moving towards the area, then roll in, put them in trucks and relocate them away the area.  I doubt they are going to come in with gas masks.

Edited by GoldenWolf

12 minutes ago, GoldenWolf said:

I doubt they are going to come in with gas masks.

Well if any of them are reading this, that plan has been foiled lol1.gif

Edited by Stiff
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GoldenWolf said:

The military could stop them in a non-lethal way, like drop sleep canisters on them when they are moving towards the area, then roll in, put them in trucks and relocate them away the area.  I doubt they are going to come in with gas masks.

What is it with people thinking the military are going to shoot people?  They will definitely stop them with non-lethal methods.  I saw a demo of some crowd control foam that was amazing.  I hope they have some of that to use, though I doubt there will be a crowd.

• Like 2

The follow-up headline:

"185,000 idiots shot while trying to trespass on government property"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I came up with this same idea years ago. Will it happen? Doubt it.

Edited by Skulduggery

So a bunch of people tied to their computers are going to leave the basement to get shot trespassing on a military base on the other side of the nation?  Yeah.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I live in a state that is 1/3 military reservation and people are not shot for trespassing, they are detained, questioned, threatened and removed. 

However... if 100,000 plus people decided to 'rush the gates', the response on the part of Base Security might be a little more... lethal.

• Like 3

Be a great chance to test out drones with tasers, some of DARPA's robot dogs (really big ones), nonlethal microwave guns (that didn't work very well in fog it seems), or psychotronic devices. If you see groups suddenly drop unconscious, like all the alien abduction stories about seeing a bright light and waking up on the ship, their psychotronics are working. Great thing is people chugging energy drinks are chock full of fluoride, which happens to transport aluminum across the blood brain barrier more easily (despite the food industry fighting tooth and nail to disprove it), and turns the brain into a big antenna, so even a weak zapping should get results. 

area 51 sign.jpg

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

A large number of social media users have reportedly committed to rushing in to the facility at the same time.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/328930/185000-truth-seekers-pledge-to-storm-area-51

This is a bad idea, some one is going to get hurt, I don't want to see that happen, I hope common sense returns to these people before it's to late. When it comes to areas where Top Secret technology is being developed I have no idea what will happen. 

Oh and by the way, if you really plan to do something like this, telling the world about it before it happens isn't something I would do. This kinda makes me beleive their not really serious about doing.

• Like 2

Doesn't the No Trespassing signs say "lethal force authorized". I don't see thisthing turning out well.

Edited by SpaceBumZaphod
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, GoldenWolf said:

There is no such thing as drop sleep canisters or knockout gas used by the military. There was a time when incapacitating agents were being developed but, the side effects sometimes caused death. Because very high concentrations of these agents were necessary to completely put people under. The only known case of these agents being used happened in 2002. Terrorists took over a Russian theatre near Moscow, and a incapacitating agent derived from fentanyl was used to knockout everyone in the theatre, and many of the hostages and some of the terrorists died from the side effects.

So the knockout canister theory is nothing more than pulp fiction.

sorry

• Like 5

I'm hoping this is a set up by the government and they're pulling the strings to get a large group of citizens out there so they can take shock everyone when a real UFO flies out and vaporizes everyone. 

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

However... if 100,000 plus people decided to 'rush the gates', the response on the part of Base Security might be a little more... lethal.

I'm sure they know about the "Plan" and 100,000 people cannot rush the gates.  They will think they can drive up there, but they can't.  No civilian cars will get near the gate and there is no place to park anywhere close to march to the gates.  The two lane road is patrolled.  Besides, of the 100,000 facebook goofballs that say they are going at least half will change their mind.  The cost of getting there will be a deterrent for a lot of them. 

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

There's likely nothing of importance at Area 51 any more. When it first started drawing media attention, everything worth keeping secret would have been moved to another location. Let Area 51 have all the mystique and mystery - it keeps people from snooping around other military installations. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, HSlim said:

You guys know this is listed as a joke event though, right?

:lol:  Thank god.   It obviously doesn't take much to set us off.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

:lol:  Thank god.   It obviously doesn't take much to set us off.

Yeah had to read the details in other articles.... it was set up by a Sh**posting site, and the "plan" was for all of them to "Naruto run" through the gates because that would make them faster than bullets.

• Haha 1

But, I work for the Dept of Defense.  Trust me, if these guys rushed a place that has that much security, security would be more than willing to shoot at least a few in order to make an example of them, and they would face no punishment for doing so. Hell, it's almost happened a couple times on minor bases, including mine.

• Like 2